Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

InfinitysRP

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I have been banned, it was on 2021-08-10 on my alt account (Then main) tqx_ for the reason "Assisting/failure to report rule-breaking" the assisting part was because I and a group of 2 other friends flipped every trap door in the estate located on the far left of the beach and the failure to report rule-breaking was for how we got into the estate by having one of us use impact to fly over the wall.

What is your timezone?:
PST/PDT

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
тqx_ <33 ®#6666

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
During the school year, I am normally active from 3:30 pm-5:00 pm and 7:00 pm-9:00 pm, during school breaks such as winter, spring or summer I am normally active from 12:00 pm to 12:30-2:00 am. I have also recently begun being active on the forms page.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing SchoolRP since 2017 but I did take a year break (2018) and joined back in 2019 where I started taking the server a lot more seriously with getting a proper character, skin, description, etc.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Russian Application on tqx_ account
Denied

Russian Application on Cinderings account
Denied

Russian Application #2 on Cinderings account
Accepted

Russian Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted

Korean Application On New Account (InfinitysRP)
Accepted

Librarian Application
Denied

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

tqx_:
Animal-Dolphin

FlintRP:
Animal-Raccoon

InfinitysRP:
College B

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for wanting to become a professor is mainly because of my love for teaching many of my friends (even if they don't want it) world history, more specifically, countries such as Green Ukraine, Yugoslavia, the USSR and the United Arab Republic.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are what a Teacher/Professor uses to show activity on the server and to help collect the person's quota.
They are important to Teachers/Professors to help them collect their paycheck at the end of each month and to show their activity on the server as the Teacher/Professor.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-To have professional and mature behaviour
-To reflect said behaviour on their students
-To enforce punishment with or without warning towards a student depending on the situation.

Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My experience of Roleplay is quite good in my opinion, I am aware of many rules within gang/non-gang rp along with my experience on School roleplay I was a part of City Roleplay as both a player in which I was the Vice-Dean of the education faction and a member community staff Event Team in which I hosted a few events before they server fell and got exposed for many things. I mainly try to hide the fact that I was a part of that server by changing my discord, Minecraft IGN from CityRP to AntarcticaRP and now FlintRP, but every so often I am asked about what happened which I normally ignore or if they keep asking I say either I wasn't apart of the server or I say that I left and haven't looked back.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A College-Professor has to complete 15 classes to collect their monthly paycheck of 450K and for every 10 classes after that, they get 50k added to their default paycheck of said 450K, they also help students when asked along with handing out punishments accordingly whether that be detention or a trip to the dean's office.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

ᐊᓛᔅᑲᔅᑦ or Aranck Everest in English is an Inuit Native American who would be standing at 6'2 with black hair, grey eyes and pale skin and would be wearing plaid pants, a white shirt, a black sweater with a necklace containing a Sapphire gem found within the arctic circle. He would speak with a soft and calm voice towards you as you learned about his culture and where he came from. He'd also have the scent of Vanilla.

Aranck was born in the community of the Iqaluit first nations in the territory of Nunavut, Canada on September 2, 1986, and lived in one of the only native communities to keep a majority of its culture despite the residential schools within the country. A thing that makes Aranck unique is his sweet and loving demeanour towards others no matter their past as he always will see good in people, even if they had been in trouble with the law or have broken a school rule. He is always up for second chances and will stop at nothing to make a student feel safe and comfortable within his classroom or within the school.

Aranck’s outlook on students is positively nice as he always sees potential in his students and always tries to encourage them to do what they are passionate about whether that be Criminal Law 101, Fine Arts, English, etc, he will always attempt his best to help them out. Of course, he will quickly brief himself on the topic but other than that he’d help them out. Along with his sweet and positive demeanour, he also is willing to help out any of his co-workers with work whether that be a teacher's aid in another class, grabbing paperwork, or even if the situation is personal and his help is asked.

Aranck’s main goal in life is to find his place outside of his community and to attempt to find his niece and nephews who live and attended Karakura High school and College. Along with teaching others the history of the world, they live in. Even if it has no significant effect on their life.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would walk up to the group of students but stay afar from them to examine the situation, if the students are excited are happy about something I would ask them to lower the noise level and/or to wait till lunch or take it outside. If the students are arguing with another student I would radio the other faculty members just in case I am needing backup and proceeded to walk up to the group and politely ask for each other side of the situation and once I have heard both sides attempt to find a compromise and if unable to ask both parties to drop the subject and to head back to their respective classes or to just ignore each other for the time being.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would first ask the student to please stay quiet while I'm teaching the class and tell them that this is their first warning. if the student continues to disrupt the class I will give them a 2nd/3rd warning before assigning them detention and worse case send them to the Deans' Office.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &fsaid "Hello, and welcome to today's class! Now I know that you all have had a long day and are eager to go home but I promise to attempt to make this class as interesting as possible!" &6Aranck would then turn around pulling down a board and saying what today's class would be on about. &f"Today's class will be on the former country named Green Ukraine, which was located on the eastern side of the Russian Republic and was succeeded by the Far Eastern Republic." &6He'd turn back to his student with a small smile on his face holding his metre stick with both hands close to his chest and said &f"Any questions?"

/me &6would walk down towards the student with an annoyed facial expression and in a strict tone spoke to the student saying &f"I'm sorry this class is boring for you, feel free to leave the class at any time!." &6as he pointed towards the door while still looking at the student with a small smile still trying to be friendly despite being annoyed he had to stop his lesson.

/me &6as Aranck closed his classroom doors turning the key 90 degrees to the right then 90 degrees to the left, he could feel the presence of another person, while still looking towards the door he said &f"Can I help you?" &6turning around to face the person he would stay silent until the person asked the question.

Backstory

ᐊᓛᔅᑲᔅᑦ or Aranck Everest in English is an Inuit Native American who was born in the community of the Iqaluit first nations in the territory of Nunavut, Canada on September 2, 1986, and lived in one of the only native communities to keep a majority of its culture despite the residential schools within the country. But was later put up for adoption a the age of 5.

Once adopted into the Everest family Aranck moved all across Canada living in major cities such as Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton and Vancouver and Aranck later moved to the Northwest Territory of Canada and went to school at Aurora College. Once graduated he moved back to his home community of the Iqaluit first nations in the territory of Nunavut and lived there for a few years before applying to Nunavut Arctic College as a world history teacher and with his knowledge of world history and being one of the only history teachers within the province of Nunavut, Aranck got the job he spent a few years at the college visiting three of out four of its campuses while teaching his students about the world and what had happened to the First Nations of Canada with its dark history of the Christian residential schools and its hundreds of unmarked graves of Native American children.

After spending time at Nunavut Arctic College Aranck Everest decided to pack up his belonging and move halfway across the world to Karakura, Japan where he spent a few months job hunting until he found a spot at Karakura High School and College as a college professor teaching world history. On the day of his interview with the Dean and Vice Dean’s, he told them how all he had done throughout his life was teach others interested in world history, mainly about country history with topics such as; How the USSR fell, The fall of the German Reich, The Korean War, and the dissolution of the communist republic of Yougoslavia just to name a few. After the interview, Arnack was asked the five words he was hoping to hear, “What time can you start” to which he said, “Right away!” On his way home he was jumping for joy after he thought he had to move back home and miss an opportunity to explore a part of the world he thought he’d never visit.

After a few months of teaching at the school, Aranck had felt like he had finally found his place in the world and in the process made a few friends and had been reunited with his family after what he thought was centuries of looking for them.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Aranck Everest

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):
English name: Aranck Everest
Inuktitut name: ᐊᓛᔅᑲᔅᑦ

Preferred Name:
Aranck

Religious Denomination:
Animism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Native American to Nunavut Canada

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years)
:
3 years at Nunavut Arctic College located on Cornwallis Island in the city of Resolute

1 year at Nunavut Arctic College Main Campus on Rankin Inlet (Mainland Nunavut)

1 year at Nunavut Arctic College Baffin Island in the city of Iqaluit

Working Experience (# of years):

2 years internship at the Legislative Assembly of Nunavut

3 years at Nunavut Arctic College located on Cornwallis Island in the city of Resolute

1 year at Nunavut Arctic College Main Campus on Rankin Inlet (Mainland Nunavut)

1 year at Nunavut Arctic College Baffin Island in the city of Iqaluit

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Bachelor's degree in world history.

Minors:
Political Science.

Native Languages:
Inuktitut.

Other languages:
English and Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No I do not have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
World History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I will be inactive from School rp as of july 23 to august 5 due to a camping trip but i will be active in the discord and such.

Head shot of Aranck Everest
download20220704215354.png

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

Tips for next time!
-
Elaborate more upon the questions asked, this will show that you put more effort into your application and therefore increases the chances of getting accepted

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread