mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Did your character come out how you wanted them to? Or could things have been different?

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
honestly, i didn't have much plan in riwoo when i made him, i just wanted a blonde character. but considering how many characters i have in general; i figured to make him different from most i used and implemented my detailrp into him, and honestly for him being like an actual char for what less than a month hes developmed so much as a character. its been well with how i imagined him being completely different :3

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
Luis is pretty much coming out how I expected him to be. I haven’t been on SRP much lately though (planning to start roleplaying more frequently), so who knows what’ll happen lmao

Earthy

Level 3
after the carebear incident, jailed for 3 life times, and alot of thick and juicy backstory I would say things turned out alright in the end. Character was created in 2017, I made him emo at first but the emo faded and he just became depressed and edgy after being a torture subject to a bunch of cannibalistic carebears and then becoming a cannibal himself, after turning himself in for mass homicide he was jailed for 3 lifetimes but was bailed out for almost 50 million yen, I stayed low for about a year or so and then got back into things where my character proceeded to force his twin brother to take his place in a dangerous fight where he ended up dying in my characters place. Got jailed again, bailed for like 3 mil and i’ve just been doing slight gangrp with people like anarchy and since i left them a month or two ago i havent done anything but participate in classes, simp for a blind woman, and take pretty pictures of people

GEBynum

Level 54
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
after the carebear incident, jailed for 3 life times, and alot of thick and juicy backstory I would say things turned out alright in the end. Character was created in 2017, I made him emo at first but the emo faded and he just became depressed and edgy after being a torture subject to a bunch of cannibalistic carebears and then becoming a cannibal himself, after turning himself in for mass homicide he was jailed for 3 lifetimes but was bailed out for almost 50 million yen, I stayed low for about a year or so and then got back into things where my character proceeded to force his twin brother to take his place in a dangerous fight where he ended up dying in my characters place. Got jailed again, bailed for like 3 mil and i’ve just been doing slight gangrp with people like anarchy and since i left them a month or two ago i havent done anything but participate in classes, simp for a blind woman, and take pretty pictures of people
I love how chill the delivery is to this extremely twisted and effed up backstory- also CAREBEARS?- I LOVE THIS BACKSTORY :>

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
I'm fairly happy with Goemon Asōgi being legit in his role as a lawyer slash attorney general. Like, yes, there was a major hiccup (his depression), but he's happy right now.
I am however considering an arc where he might get disbarred for some reason. No spoilers, though! :D

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
nope, not at all. matteo, my kpd char, was originally planned out to be serious & not talkative, but he turned out to be the craziest embodiment of ':3' and some may say he talks too much for his own good.

oh well, people seem to love it anyway

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
No, I originally wanted a majority of my characters to be mean and closed off but.. I suck at making mean characters cause I always feel bad so they always end up really nice and friendly or silly. One day maybe.. one day.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
This doesn’t even feel real :sob:
But sounds cool as shit

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
well everyone kinda always knew rikiya was gay so he didnt have to come out

pah dum pshh

Users who are viewing this thread