mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Discontinued Number? . . .

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
About four years have passed since Hiro’s life was robbed from Melora’s family.
In moments of high stress, she looked back on texts they sent to each other. Now and then, she’d write some of her own…

[!] You look down at your phone, furrowing your brows. There’s the notification you’ve been ignoring the past few months! An unknown number that at first, you thought was a prank; a sick joke of some sorts. Your cheeks huff with a sigh, back reading. [!]

May 4, 2023

I miss you so much, everything feels so daunting without you.
I thought moving here would provide me with closure. I see you everywhere I go
These classrooms, I knew you once sat here. Maybe even where I sit now. It hurts
I hear you in every guitar song, and recognize you at the forest.
June 19, 2023
Today was good, I feel guilty for having such a good time without you
I spent the weekend with my housemate, you two would have really connected.
I love you
July 15, 2023
Hiro, please show me a sign you’re with me. Make the wind stop howling, have the fire alarm beep with full batteries, suppress the candle light. Anything, please
September 15, 2023
We had your ceremony. Your friends attended and made heartfelt speeches, grandmama was able to meet all of them and Erik. I hope now that you have a proper resting place, you’ll slumber soundly
I love you

September 16, 2023

I miss you.

[!] It’s…Not like the texts exactly bothered you. At any point, you could mute the notifications. Something stirred inside you! Before you knew it, thumbs tap onto the keyboard. . . [!]

Here's where you come into play! You're more than welcome to reach me via discord: moonceline or through SRP itself, my IGN is ElignoreYou.​
What I'm searching for!
  • DetailRP
  • SRP phone number
  • An unexpected friendship that potentially blossoms into closeness
  • Just all around a fun time!

Much love!
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread