mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Discontinued Number? . . .

ElignoreYou

Level 13
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
About four years have passed since Hiro’s life was robbed from Melora’s family. ​
In moments of high stress, she looked back on texts they sent to each other. Now and then, she’d write some of her own…



[!] You look down at your phone, furrowing your brows. There’s the notification you’ve been ignoring the past few months! An unknown number that at first, you thought was a prank; a sick joke of some sorts. Your cheeks huff with a sigh, back reading. [!]​




May 4, 2023​

I miss you so much, everything feels so daunting without you.​
I thought moving here would provide me with closure. I see you everywhere I go
These classrooms, I knew you once sat here. Maybe even where I sit now. It hurts
I hear you in every guitar song, and recognize you at the forest.
​
​
​
June 19, 2023​
​
Today was good, I feel guilty for having such a good time without you​
​
I spent the weekend with my housemate, you two would have really connected.​
​
I love you​
​
​
​
July 15, 2023​
​
Hiro, please show me a sign you’re with me. Make the wind stop howling, have the fire alarm beep with full batteries, suppress the candle light. Anything, please​
​
​
​
September 15, 2023​
​
We had your ceremony. Your friends attended and made heartfelt speeches, grandmama was able to meet all of them and Erik. I hope now that you have a proper resting place, you’ll slumber soundly​
​
I love you​



September 16, 2023

I miss you.



[!] It’s…Not like the texts exactly bothered you. At any point, you could mute the notifications. Something stirred inside you! Before you knew it, thumbs tap onto the keyboard. . . [!]

​


Here's where you come into play! You're more than welcome to reach me via discord: moonceline or through SRP itself, my IGN is ElignoreYou.​
​
​
What I'm searching for!​
  • DetailRP
  • SRP phone number
  • An unexpected friendship that potentially blossoms into closeness
  • Just all around a fun time!


Much love!
xoxo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top