players online

divinity's Police Application

Coraa

Level 8

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
diviintyy

Previous bans:
There was an issue with a bypasser hacking into my account and started bypassing my account, although I dmed admin about that whole situation. To make sure the bypasser couldn’t get into SRP, they banned my main with my consent to it, and I am fully allowed to use my alt to play SRP. (If you have any questions about that, I have screenshots of my contacting with admin)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online everyday, and for a very long period of time. I am online almost every time I am asked to be on srp, for important reasons. I normally spend time on srp for a good amount of hours.

Which timezone are you in?
PST (Pacific standard time)

Do you have Discord?
I do have discord, and my discord is 12am#0001

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do have a current working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.23415/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.24247/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cora-i-kuznetsov-college-application.24463/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/naoko-v-wombowski-teacher-assistant-application.25887/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I really want to serve justice to Karakura. I want to help others that are in need, solving crimes. Arresting people that deserve to be in jail for the crimes that they have committed. I want to help other officers, and I want to learn with them. Being part of the KPD would help me learn, and gain more experience of what it feels like to help serve justice, and be able to help with the patrols, and the searches, and a whole lot more. This is something I really want to grow on, and I feel like this is something that will help me grow, on what it is like to be a police officer, and I promise that I will not disappoint anyone. I will not stop, and say to someone that I am done with the job. I will strive to meet people's expectations. That is what I am always set out to do. As I also have wanted to lay back on stuff that I normally do, and try something new, something that I am passionate about as well. Being part of the KPD is such a big task, but it is something that I think I am capable of being able to do. This is something that I really want to prove to everyone.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I fully understand, and am fully aware of the Laws and the Basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Rankings
  • Cadet
  • Patrol officer
  • Corporal
  • Sergeant
  • Lieutenant
  • Captain
  • Commissioner

Investigator Rankings
  • Trainee Investigator
  • Investigator
  • Head Investigator

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I know the knowledge of patrolling areas. Making sure everyone is safe, and making sure absolutely no one is suspicious, and how absolutely no one is doing any illegal activities or crimes. Examples of this, is that when someone is wearing a mask around or lingering around a cop, police officers are given the right to search these people to make sure there is absolutely nothing on them that is illegal. If they have weapons on them, or they have items that are underaged. They will be arrested, and they will also have to pay a fine, and they have to wait until they are allowed to be bailed from someone they know. Police officers are also obligated to make sure there are absolutely no lingering students that are not on school grounds. If they do spot any lingering student, they demand them to head over to school at once. I also have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to murders or crimes that leads to harm towards someone, and investigations. When there is a major criminal activity near a CCTV, and they have identification of the person, that is where officers go onto a “Manhunt”. So, that way they can find them, and be able to arrest them, they normally split up into areas where the murderer is. If they know where the criminal lives, they can go on a raid for their stuff to see where it is located, and what they are hiding in their home. Suspicious activity amongst one person can be explained throughout the KPD, which can lead to a person having to go through an investigation. These are most of the details that I am aware of. I know I can learn a lot more though.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are very important to SRP, because of the fact that justice needs to be served. No one wants to live in a world that has to do with a bunch of crime, and murders. That is where the police step in and help out with those kinds of things. They reduce criminal activity, and they can really help out in saving lives. It shows a warning on how, “You can't commit a crime, and just think you’re gonna get away with it”. It creates a much healthier balance to the gang activity on SRP. As in real life, you don’t just see crime everywhere down the streets, everyday, and every single person who commits a crime just gets away with it. No, police step in, and they help find the culprit, and they arrest them. SRP shouldn’t be any different, crimes should be dealt with. That's what the police does, they try their best to bring peace to innocents, and they try to stop the crime that happens throughout the streets. Police try to make sure that everything runs smoothly, and police officers try to make sure that everyone is safe. If there were no police officers, then a lot of people would be in fear. Not everyone knows how to defend themselves, so police officers try to help them out, to fend off people that are harassing defenseless people. They make sure no one is suspicious, no one causing trouble, and no one hurting others.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I completely agree, and understand that I can be demoted, but that is something I will try my best to never happen. I want to prove to you, that I can exceed your expectations.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I will always be 100% dedicated to the role that I am assigned, and I will promise not to let any of you down in the process.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I completely understand, infact training will absolutely help me as a Police officer. I can learn new things, and important facts about police work, so I will 100% try my very best to attend every training that is assigned to me.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I am normally always a chill, and laid back person OOCly. I always try my best to work a situation out when there are problems, and I completely understand to never take things OOCly, and to only have these emotions ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
‘London’ would have dark blue hair, with sea green eyes, and some pale hair. As she would be 29 years old, she would stand at the high of 6’1 and 142lbs. On the top of her knuckles would hold a bunch of very old scratches and scars, and she would have an old burn that would sit a little bit under the fringe of her hair. ‘London’ would always have a pen in her hand when she wasn’t working, as she’d either take notes of what was going to happen today or the next, or she would just be clicking the pen. ‘London’ would always hold a smile amongst her face when she was around others, and every conversation she had with someone she would take a deep breath and write things on her wrist, as she’d slowly breathe out. She mainly did this to relieve her stress, and to calm her down. ‘London’ would always have a sweet personality, but she would always be tough when anything serious happened, she would always take everything seriously, and she would always make sure that the work she was given would always get done. Something ‘London’ also did in her spare time, was train herself, she had been teached by a lot of people about self defense, and she would always make sure she would stay on her A game. This was generally something she would enjoy, and something she would do everyday. ‘London’ would always think to herself “Am I proving to myself that I am good enough?” She would always look for improvements, because she never thought herself as perfect. ‘London’ knew she could always learn something new.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job

On the job, ‘London’ is very serious when it comes to her work. She always takes notes when she is not patrolling, because she is dedicated to learn from the others, she always listens, and remains ferm, and takes every opportunity that is given to her, and she vouches to never ever mess it up. She would treat everyone with respect, and anyone that was in need of help, she would help out. Anyone that was acting suspiciously, she would instantly search them, making sure that they had nothing illegal on them. When ‘London’ is on the shift, she will always remain serious, as she would never goof around in serious matters. ‘London’ is aware that is a job that must always be taken seriously, and that is what she does. Nothing to her on the job is considered “light hearted”. ‘London’ makes sure that absolutely everything is in place, and how everything is running smoothly, and how it should be acting.

Off the job

Off the job ‘London’ would have a quiet, and sweet personality. She would joke around with people, and be a lot more laid back. Normally off the job she would spend time with her daughter, and her family members. Since that is also something she takes very seriously. She wants her family to be safe from any harm. So when ‘London’ is off the job, she would either make a friendship with the people she was working with, or checking in on her family, and making sure they are okay, and to also spend some time with her family. ‘London’ would always stay calm and care off the job, although she would be stern at times, since she thought to herself almost every time it was work time. Since she would put in so much effort into her work, but she would be a lot more calm and friendly.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

‘London’ see’s her co-workers as a great example. ‘London’ would always take notes, or keep in mind on what her fellow coworkers would say. ‘London’ would always try to learn off of them, so she can set a better example for herself. They motivated ‘London’ to try harder, and motivated her more, on what she could prove to them. ‘London’ would treat her co-workers with so much respect, and all the tips that they would give to her, she would take them all seriously, and make sure to learn all of the tips, and constructive criticism given towards her. ‘London’ always saw those tips as an opportunity, she always knew being part of the KPD was going to be tough, but that is what she expected, and that is how people would come out on top. ‘Londons’ plan for the future is to give justice to everyone. ‘London’ wants to help reduce all crime, and she wants to get rid of murderers and other criminals, she wants to show all of them that there are consequences when you don’t follow the rules. ‘London’s’ true goal is to make Karakura a much better place and safer place for everyone to live in.

BACKSTORY

‘London’ was born in France, her real name was not London. Her parents nicknamed her that, since they got married by the London bridge. That has been a nickname that London has always stuck with. ‘London’s’ parents were trained cops, and that's what they wanted for their daughter. That was also something ‘London’ wanted to do as well, she wanted to bring peace to the world, and not crime. Although her parents did not end up training up psychically, they gave her incite on what she had to do when she was a police officer. ‘London’ took a lot of notes, and she would always read those notes to herself every night. ‘London’ would go around the streets of Paris, as she’d look for anyone who wasn’t acting normal, she would slowly observe them. When she was a teenager, she once got caught as she was listening to this man who seemed very suspicious. Later on, he ended up trying to jump her, but ‘London’ knew a lot about moves and she had a lot of knowledge on self defense. So she defended herself, and claimed her win, and the man's defeat. ‘London’ ended up reporting the man to the authorities, and was able to get the man arrested for assaulting a minor. That’s where it all really began.

A few years passed and, ‘London’ met a lovely man, who she began to fall in love with. This man was also a cop, and he began to train her on what she had to do psychically. Giving her tips on what to do, and that's how she trained for years. Soon she settled down, as her boyfriend had two kids. There was a little girl named ‘Canata’ with the last name “Akamori”. Canata never had a mother figure in her life, so ‘London’ helped be that mother figure, and they were a great family. Although they had a son, who was not who they thought he was. The son was part of a crime based group. During their “big moment” ‘London” was out in the woods. As she would smell smoke and fire, and she walked in to witness something that blew her mind. The son was setting a forest on fire. ‘London’ confronted the group of people, and they all dipped except for the son. The son pulled a torch, and lit it on fire, as he chucked it at ‘London’ not meaning to hit her, but the tip of the fire left an everlasting burn.

‘London’ had no idea what to do, but what she ended up doing was gathering up a group of investigators, and gathering up all the children. She took leadership in that role, as she’d ask them questions about their little “crime group”. Later on having them all arrested. ‘London’ was thanked by many, to show her loyalty to the place she called home, and she really wanted to help anyone with justice. Later on, ‘Londons’ boyfriend passed away from the fire, which she had no idea he was there to begin with. Though, that left her with just Canata. So, ‘London’ ended up adopting Canata, as they moved to Karakura, Japan. ‘London’ learned more about the police, and the more she read into, and the more she trained. She wanted to be part of the Karakura Police Department. ‘London’ wanted to be just like her parents, and take the honor of serving justice, and getting rid of crime. That was ‘London’s’ longest passion, as she stuck with it for so many years, and now it was finally her time to see what she has got.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lilliane L. Gagnon Akamori

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Lily or London

Preferred Name: London

IC Phone number: 994-863-049

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 7+ years worth of training

Working Experience: 2 years of working experience.

Academic Degree: Master

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): Maths, Physical Education, English

Native Languages: French, and English

Other Languages: Spanish.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread