Level 8
Cawot69
Cawot69
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

NotCawot69 [main cawot69]

Previous bans:
Yes, I got banned due to ERP on my main, but it was like 2 years ago when I first started but other then that no.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m online almost every day, if im gone longer then 2 days I usually put in inactivity, but yeah im online daily

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT+2

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Cawot<3#0860

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do!

List your current and past applications:

Accepted
Denied

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I do a bit of detailRP when I was a highschooler and I do some Detailrp when I do cleaning on my main, so im familiar with it.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I want to try something new! Ive done gangrp and right now im doing Schoolrp with my caretaker account aswell as with this account, but I wanna try something new and get better with my detailrping, I think I will Benefit because im always active and most time I can get on if im needed, and I can keep my cool during stressful events.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Im applying to become Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor is someone who is experienced and certified to practice medicine to help and heal or even restore physical and mental health, A doctors tasks includes interacting with patients, giving them diagnoses, help with medicine and of course treating an illness or an injury

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director:

They are the top of the hospital’s administration. The Director is tasked with overseeing the function of the hospital and the employed within the hospital, they also get to hire and train the newcomers! They get the final word of policy and procedure and help provide with supplies

Clinical Manager:
The Clinical managers is like a second hand Hospital director, They oversees the clinical lead’s duties as well make sures everyone is working as well makes sures they are following their set guide lines

Clinical Leads:

This is almost like the Manager but dose everything at a lower level, the leads administrate the branches of the operation underneath them, they also help with the training if needed.

Attending:

Attending doctors have done their time, fully completing the training they get when first employed, they can now be found helping around with the newer members of faculty as they just finished the training.

Surgeon:

Surgeons are most likely involved with the more physical corrections. The Surgeons are the ones whom preform the more needing surgeries, meaning if a patient can’t be healed by only medicine they can come and preform surgery to help them heal correctly, and these things can be a tumor, broken bones of injuries from a major accident, they can perform most all medical procedures since they are qualified for it

Doctor

When a Patient comes to the hospital feeling ill the doctors will come and help them, they help with symptoms of illnesses or small injuries [injuries that will not demand a surgery] they can help with just a checkup or in need of new medicine! They put diagnoses on the patient and helps with treatment plans if needed!

Psychiatrist:

The psychiatrists help sort out mental issues with therapy sessions, they can also help with the physical checkups if needed. They observe and look how the patient’s brain look and how the mental distress is and help them and even prescribe the patient with medicine for it, but other medicine then that can’t they prescribe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I’m aware and I’ll try my best to not be demoted

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes! I will dedicate my time into this roll!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend, or you will be punished?
Yes I understand if training is ongoing while I’m online I’m needed to go.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I’m 100% aware not to take things OOCLY while training and a situation is ongoing.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

You’re looking at an male standing at 6’4 he’d have black hair which was messy but yet not, at first glance you’d notice his dad bod witch was somehow muscular, when the male spoke out you could notice his Russian accent though he looked like he would be from Greece. You’re looking at Dominic Andreev the 28-year-old whom is raised in Russia, he would blue and brown eyes and a tight posture and very formal but yet he’d like to prank and joke around, he got called strong minded every once in a while if that says anything about him…

What are they like on and off the job?
Dominic would hang around his friends or keep himself busy, he liked to be alone, so he’d keep to himself but have no problem talking if needed. During his shift he’d be very nice and always there if needed, he’d try to make friends not enemies during work and is always around for a good joke!

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He just wants everyone to like and respect him, though he’d love if someone played him a prank, so he knows it’s okay to let loose sometimes! His plan in life is keep himself busy, and never slow down, he wants his own family but don’t mind being alone! He just wants new things to happen and maybe even become the best-known doctor in Japan!

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No he’s very healthy and keeps himself that way by using different type of diets as well as working out

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Dominic would be born in Greek to an alone mother, Dominic was a quiet kid at school and kept for himself and talk to the few friends he had, one night when he was 7 his mother over dosed on painkillers and was rushed to hospital, Dominic saw this going down and all he wanted to do was to help his mother.. but it was too late she had past away… he got put in an orphanage but he got lucky! Only 1 month in he got adopted by a nice man! They would move to Russia where he grew up and lived. Soon the nice man fell ill and at the age of 16 they would move to Japan to get the best medicine there was to keep him from dying, Dominic would meet a lot of friends during this period who helped him with his Japanese and soon the old man would get better… or so they are though. At the age f 21 he would pass away leaving Dominic with all the nice man owned. Dominic would study hard to become his idol, the nice man! He would study day and night to help people, the studying was hard and keeping It up was even harder, but he would manage. Years later here he is making his dream a reality!*

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Dominic Andreev

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr or Sir

Characters Given Name(s):
Dominic

Dom

Andre

Characters Preferred Name:
Dominic or Dom

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Greek & Russian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years in total

Working Experience(s):
Moscow central clinical hospital

Hyogo prefectural kobe childrens hospital

Academic Degree:

Bachelor’s in science in biology

Doctor of medicine

Master of science in epidemiology

Year of Graduation:

Highschool – 2010
Bachelor/ Undergraduate – 2013

Doctor of medicine – 2014

Master of Science - 2016

Major(s):
Biology, epidemiology
Minor(s):
psychology

Native Languages:

Russian & Greek

Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital faction, however, your application has been denied.
- Plagiarism isn't allowed under any circumstances when applying for an SRP faction.
- You have been blacklisted from the Hospital faction until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread