Level 1
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Somq

What is your Discord username?
Yes! My discord is skaaii_

Describe your activity on the server:
I just recently came back from a break but I have been very active as of late and have been playing since 2019. I normally play for 1-4 hours but this mostly depends on who is on, what time it is, and who I'm playing. I've been roleplaying for a while and I hope to continue to do so as a Doctor!

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is EST.

List your current and past applications:
Mongolian Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/blissfullis-mongolian-application.25019/ [Denied]
Mongolian Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/blissfullis-mongolian-application.25050/ [Accepted]
Private Tutor: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bxtchrp-private-tutor-application.26645/ [Denied]
Office Secretary: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bxtchrp-office-secretary-application.27272/ [Denied]
JSL Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/aozorarps-jsl-application.36486/ [Denied]
JSL Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/aozorarps-jsl-application.36753/ [Denied]
JSL Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/aozorarps-jsl-application.36804/ [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I possess a comprehensive grasp of various roleplay styles, honed through my extensive three-year tenure on this server. Over this time, I have not only familiarized myself with the diverse range of roleplay scenarios but have also actively engaged in them, allowing me to adapt, improvise, and enrich my roleplaying skills. This experience has equipped me with the versatility and depth necessary to contribute effectively to a wide array of roleplay narratives and situations. I familiarized myself with AnimalRP and began to love it. I wish to bring something different to my roleplay. I've DetailRP'd before and truthfully I always wished to join a faction and this is my chance.

What is your motivation for applying?
I am motivated to apply for this opportunity because, throughout my diverse roleplaying experiences, I have always aspired to seamlessly blend my out-of-character aspirations with my in-character role. While I have successfully engaged in detail-rich roleplay within numerous educational contexts, I am particularly intrigued by the prospect of bringing this level of depth and engagement to the EMS field, an area where such immersive roleplay experiences are less common. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the body through the Anatomy class my school offered and I still continue to learn through a local EMS program! I have the motivation to help people oocly and I wish to bring this love into my daily roleplay scenarios.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I will be applying for a Doctor's role.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Hospital work is fast-paced and needs to be done with precision. You have to be open to DetailRP and various situations when tending to different injuries like broken limbs, severed arms, or even minor injuries. There are 4 roles for EMS in SRP, Doctor, Psychologist, Paramedics, and Surgeons.

Doctor
In the role of a doctor, their primary mission is to provide dedicated care to their patients. While they often work alongside skilled nurses, doctors possess a deep well of knowledge that allows them to navigate a wide array of medical scenarios. Their central objective revolves around preserving and, when necessary, restoring their patients' health. This involves utilizing their expertise to formulate precise diagnoses and craft tailored treatment plans, all aimed at promoting their patients' well-being.

Surgeon
Surgeons are indispensable when patients require intervention for injuries or internal issues that extend beyond the scope of conventional medical treatment. They specialize in the intricate realm of the human body's internal workings, addressing matters that no other medical professionals can. To attain proficiency in surgical procedures, one must dedicate years to intensive study and acquire a profound understanding of human anatomy.

Psychologist
The team of psychiatrists possesses a multifaceted skill set that enables them to assess both the mental and physical well-being of their patients. Psychologists delve into the complex intricacies of mental health issues, gaining deep insights into the inner workings of various conditions. Their responsibilities encompass diagnosing patients, formulating comprehensive aftercare plans, and, when necessary, prescribing medications tailored to individual needs, all with the ultimate aim of providing effective support and healing for their patients.

Paramedics
Paramedics are highly trained medical professionals who provide emergency medical care to individuals in various settings, typically in pre-hospital environments. They are a crucial component of the EMS system and play a vital role in saving lives and stabilizing patients in critical conditions before they reach the hospital.

There are also emergency color codes that should be thrown out there.

Red - Fire Emergency
Orange - Assistance Needed or Hazardous Spill
Green - Hospital Evacuation
Brown - Weather Emergency
Blue - Cardiac Arrest in a patient or Flatline
Silver - Active Shooter or Shooter in Building
White - Violence
Black - Bomb Threat

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do understand that I need to be 100% committed to the team if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am online during training, I must be present or it will lead to my EMS position being taken away.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations?
Yes, I do!

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Nevena Väli

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

PhD In General Medicine
Bachelors of Science in Psychology

Character’s Nationality:
Serbian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Serbian, Japanese, JSL

Backstory
Nevena is a big-city Serbian-Estonian female who is riddled with insecurities she never shows. She is someone whom you could confide in and trust when the time is needed, but she could barely trust others with her dark past. Nevana is a light-hearted individual, yet also solemn in her own way.

Growing up as an outsider in a family of four, she was often left out of family activities. She was her mother's bastard child, born from a one-night stand when her mother was 18. Nevena's mother was never cold, but there was some resentment as she was almost identical to her biological father. Nevena always wished for something more than what she was.

As a child, she spent hours helping out her two half-siblings. Nevena excelled in school, becoming an honor roll, A+ student, everything her half-siblings were not. She would help them understand the simplest of math, literature, and science. As they all grew older, Nevena's outstanding academic history only grew and she became determined to become something extraordinary!

Nevena would always be striving to help others when she herself could not be helped since Nevena was a bastard-born. Her family flourished without her and the girl always sat alone, continually unwanted by classmates and peers. Throughout her middle school years, Nevena was able to break out of her very antisocial shell and blossomed with the help of many teachers who encouraged her. Beginning her High School years were different- She moved away from Niš, Serbia to Karakura, Japan where she found her biological father.

Her High School years brought on many traumatic situations where Nevena was broken down. Her hard shell formed once again and her walls remained up yet, the young girl powered through school work passing, with flying colors. Her friends are one of the reasons that Nevena is where she is now. They are the ones who helped her through finding her long-lost father as well as caring for her when life had beaten her down. Yet, after witnessing her cousin take a leap of faith onto the cold, hard cement, Nevena was plunged into a broken and vulnerable state that pushed her towards her love of medicine.

Finding her new true love in medicine she pursued this skill in almost every way possible. Nevena quickly got to work scouring Japan and even her home, Serbia, for internships and jobs. Sure it took a lot out of her, as she was often denied yet, being denied just built Nevena up instead of breaking her down.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Nevena's resolute choice to specialize in neurology underscores her unwavering commitment to delving into the enigmatic realm of the human brain. With an insatiable passion for uncovering its multifaceted intricacies, she aspires to not only comprehend the workings of this remarkable organ but also contribute to the ever-evolving field of neuroscience.

She chose this field of study because she's really curious about how our brains work. She's always been amazed by the way our thoughts and emotions happen in our brains. Her interest in understanding the mysteries of the mind has been a big motivation for her.

She's eager to learn about things like how our thoughts are connected in our brains and how chemicals in our brains affect our feelings. She's passionate about exploring the secrets of the human brain, and it keeps her excited to study neuroscience and psychology. Every new discovery brings her closer to understanding how our minds work, and she's still very enthusiastic about learning more.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Nevena dedicated five years to her residency at a local hospital in Serbia before making the decision to return to Japan, where she then transferred to Karakura.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Nevena chose to stay in Serbia for some time after earning her medical degree. Her journey began by working as a nurse in nursing homes, and as time went on, her experience and expertise steadily increased. She absorbed a wealth of knowledge during her dedicated service at the nursing homes, which enriched her skills and understanding of healthcare.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Nevena completed her medical degree at the University of Belgrade in Serbia where she stayed and took on a few odd nursing home jobs. She then went back to school for her Bachelors in Science of Psychology.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

A compassionate presence, Nevena embodies a maternal aura that envelops those around her. Unwavering in her loyalty to friends, family, and patients alike, she invests wholeheartedly in every endeavor she undertakes. Hailing from Serbia, this empathetic soul possesses an innate willingness to go to great lengths to aid those in need, driven by her deep empathy for their struggles. Nevena, who often prefers to be addressed as 'Eve,' boasts a graceful and curvaceous figure, with gentle eyes that belie her resilient exterior. Standing tall at 5'10", she prioritizes others above herself, a testament to her nurturing nature and selflessness.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 182702.png

body.pngUntitled_Artwork (1).png

Art made by Me, Somq!

How does your character act on and off duty?
At work, Nevena is a naturally composed and capable professional. She consistently demonstrates a clear understanding of her responsibilities and remains prepared for any situation that may arise. Her dedication to her job is evident, yet there is a sense of weariness in her eyes as if the weight of her 26 years has already left its mark on her.

Outside the confines of Karakura's hospital, Nevena's personal life reveals a different side of her character. She is often consumed by worry for her friends, taking on a nurturing role akin to that of a mother. Her concern for those she cares about is ever-present, and she often finds herself spending the majority of her time at home, providing support and assistance whenever it's needed.

Despite her busy life, when the opportunity arises, Nevena enjoys a brief escape by visiting the beach to engage in lively games of volleyball with her friends. It's in these moments of fun and camaraderie that her eyes regain a glimmer of enthusiasm, providing a brief respite from the demands of her responsibilities.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Nevena excels in collaborative environments, recognizing that many hands can make light work and provide more efficient assistance. Her ability to collaborate seamlessly allows her to harness the collective strengths of her team, ultimately leading to more effective and impactful results. Whether it's in a medical setting or any other endeavor, Nevena's collaborative spirit shines as she leverages her skills and teamwork to achieve shared goals.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Nevena has a steadfast commitment to her career as a doctor, intending to continue her valuable contributions to the hospital for the foreseeable future. Beyond her professional aspirations, she envisions creating a stable and nurturing home environment, where she hopes to start a family, potentially welcoming one, or even two, children into the world. Her long-term vision includes not only the joys of motherhood but also the heartfelt dedication to guiding and supporting her children in living their most fulfilling lives.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Nevena possesses an innately welcoming presence, radiating a warmth and motherly affection that endears her to those around her. However, what sets her apart is her unwavering commitment to self-improvement, even in the face of her considerable efforts. To Nevena, the pursuit of excellence is a continuous journey, and she maintains a humble, introspective approach, always striving to do better, even when she's already giving her very best. This relentless pursuit of personal growth is a testament to her exceptional character and dedication to constant improvement.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread