2024-04-08_18.49.42.png
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

YourAnxietyDemon

What is your discord username?
anxietydemon

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been on Srp since 2018.I would describe my activity on the server as very often or 7.8/10 of my time is on the server. I have spent over 5 years on the server and more than four to five hours daily or more. I have plenty of free time in which I spend on the server itself and I find it to be enjoyable. I can be seen running around the server often with friends or by myself. I enjoy my time on the server and want to keep using my free time on the server when I can. I do take breaks for reading and work or if I am very ill. I do take long breaks for most of the day on holidays and things like that. Though when I’m not running around or talking with friends I’m trying to find different Roleplay experiences and ways to make more character development for my characters. Though things get dry I try to keep things going by interacting with strangers in order to further get to know people. I love asking questions about writing or detail RP with those who have done factions or require detailrp for actions. I want to know how to explain things furthermore and not use more plain words and instead further my vocabulary as well. I truly want to learn as much as I can from others in writing and how to stay active and go deep into detail with my actions.

What is your timezone?:
MST

List your current and past applications:
French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
JSL Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Third Language Italian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Surgeon Application || YourAnxietyDemon | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Priest Application | YourAnxietyDemon | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
YourAnxietyDemon's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - YourAnxietyDemon's P.A Teacher Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
List your current roles on the server:
I have a bachelor college role and I have a Grade 12 role.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I would say I have lots of experiences within roleplay. I have been a part of multiple different gangs, gang flash events and normal flash events. I am currently a part of fight club and crime clinic. I have been apart of small families as Densetsu, Tomoko and my own family which is now gone called Tsusumi, and currently in the Tachitsu family. I have been in multiple situations and roleplays that need a lot of detail. I love to use detail within roleplay which helps me better my writing and helps me think of better ways to explain or describe certain feelings, sights or physical objects that are difficult.

I have been trying to also get more roleplay experience by applying for Ushi no Koya which I did work for a short time. The gangs I was apart of included Kaku-kai, Adobansu, Otake-Tatsu and Forelli mafia, and Mefisuto. All of these I spent a large portion of time in and committed to them on a day-to-day basis and worked hard to make progress and help the gangs in the ways I could. I was loyal to the gangs and spent a lot of time making close bonds and friendships with people within the gangs both icly and oocly. I try to do it as much as possible when the time comes. I have spent a lot of my time trying to further my roleplay experience and learn more about how i can expand it to be better. I always see room for improvement in roleplay and detailss within that/.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I have had friends join the Hospital staff and I love how it can give a character plenty of development within the environment. The friends who have been apart of the hospital staff had good things to say about the environment and staff as a whole. I also have wanted a different roleplay experience as I have mostly been affiliated with crime related roleplay and gang related roleplay. I have heard it is a great way to interact with others, meet new people and find new ways to further develop a character as a whole while learning a new side of roleplay to the server. I want to see what else the server has to offer, and I thought that hospital staff was a great way to start. I also love interacting with others and this helps me do that more often. I’ve wanted to further develop my character.

Furthermore, I asked other people who are currently in the Hospital staff, and they have said more good things about how it works and the interactions within their team and people who come in for treatment. I also love DetailRP, and I want to get better at it, and I think this will be very helpful to me by teaching me more ways to explain and describe. I have seen the amount of DetailRP that goes into the Hospital team, and I want to learn more from that experience. I think I can learn a lot from being in the Hospital team and others outside it.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

My knowledge is rather limited, but I am aware of roles, jobs and specific tasks each role can do and what is in their role. A part of the Hospital staff is Doctors, Paramedics, Psychiatrist, veterinarians, and surgeons. All of these have important jobs to do and are expected to do them well. Some may be given a chance to be a paramedic or other role if they do their job long or hard enough. The hospital staff is given a chance to have 20 quota points and give them 200,000 paychecks. If the person wants to work harder, they can reach 40 quota which gives 400,000 paychecks. To get these, however, most people who are accepted are given a one-to-two-week range of training to help them make sense of how to handle situations and help others in their practice. At the end of each practice, they will be given an exam to see how far their knowledge of their practice goes.

Psychiatrist
Let's start with a psychiatrist. These people of the Hospital staff work with, obviously psychology but also helping characters through trauma or injuries that may have hurt the person mentally. They also help characters by giving medication to those who need it. They are able to establish mental health conditions and help the Karakura Police department if an officer has suffered from a bad assault or nearly been killed. These guys are the mental part of the hospital and can answer some psychological related questions rather than physical questions. They are an important part of the staff, or some people could not do their jobs properly without being a risk to others due to some mental disorder. They are also able to give medications that are open to the public.

Doctor
The doctors are a common hospital staff that usually help with physical injuries. Everything from stab wounds to broken bones and much more is something they are qualified for. These people are found helping people at the hospital with injuries or medication that people may need. They are also able to sell small amounts of pain medication and anything that is open to the public. These guys also are able to keep track of patients who are in the hospital because of an injury and let people visit the people. They are a common staff member to find and are helpful for answering people’s questions.

Paramedics
Paramedics are a special role in Hospital staff. These are the ones who go to calls of people who cannot come to the hospital and bring them there or if they are too injured. They also help the injured person there on the spot. During this time, they can radio to doctors or etc. How a patient is and what their condition is and if doctors need to be ready to bring them to the emergency room. Paramedics often are out searching with the Karakura Police while the patrol. Or they are on standby waiting for a call. They can answer questions about physical injuries or help at the hospital with doctors, but they are the more outgoing ones of the staff.

Veterinarian
These people are the ones who work with pets. Since the recent call for animal care has been needed. The hospital staff have hired veterinarians. They help animals who are injured, sick or have another form of injury. They can also chip domesticated animals so that the owners know where they are. They are the ones who care for animals' wellbeing and help keep track of wild animal populations by tagging them and what not. These people help with the forest calls including foxes and bears mostly. They work with animals and have extensive training in animals but some in humans as well. They are a great diversity in the hospital and help.

Surgeon
Surgeons are people who do the more blood aspects of the hospital. The do extreme surgeries like arm, leg and eye replacements. As well as setting up these appointments with other characters. These people usually are involved with doing other things like basic surgeries, helping wounded police and other people as they do have some similar jobs and experience as the Doctors of the hospital. Though they are similar, surgeons have more experience in seeing what is wrong internally with a patient and how to solve it without hurting or killing them in the process. If a character has something wrong with them internally, these are most likely the people who will delve into what is wrong, where it is and how to get it out without causing that much harm.

Director
This job is especially important, due to the fact the director doesn't just run the hospital but also oversees all of the sections and people of the hospital to make sure no one is breaking rules. The director is the head of the hospital itself and runs the economic and medical side of thigs. Currently the director of the hospital is Rokku Heddo. The director's main job is to keep the hospital staff from doing illegal activities, keeping economy flowing through the hospital including setting prices for medications. And finally making sure the Hospital runs like it should. Any illegal activities will be investigated by of course the Karakura Police but also the Director and he will see fit that the proper actions are taken as well as the police do their job as well.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge this and agree to give 100% dedication.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand.

c46uobgq.png

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Kyouko Kanna

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male
He/Him/His

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors of Surgery

Character’s Nationality:
Eskimo Alaskan Indigenous (Indigenous American)

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
French, Icelandic, Italian

Backstory (100+ Words)
Kyouko Kanna was a child living in Alaska and came from a small town where everyone knew everyone. One of those towns that you can leave your front door open, and your kid could be gone for hours, and the parent had no worries in the world about them. That life was how he lived, but Kyouko was seen as a boring person, he liked books, staying inside and sleeping. His brother on the other hand Nomoshito was opposite, being hyper and all over the place, constantly hanging out with thier friends and pushing limits to what he could find. Kyouko's day consisted of going to school, doing his work, coming back home, studying and sleeping until his friends forced him to come play outside. He didn’t mind as he did it for them more than himself. One day his father told him and his mother about the town of Karakura and that he had got a new job at an office with much better pay. Kyouko didn’t seem to care too much. He left the next day without a word to his friends. With this in mind he grew up most of his days in Karakura, amongst his mother hiding him from the violent gangs and fights that often occurred he could grow up with a relatively normal life. Until he was 18, He was attacked by a group of thugs amongst what seemed to be a war of black attired people fighting for their lives. He was struck in the head with a cleaver and sent to the hospital after being dragged out by a bystander.

During his time in the hospital, he was fascinated by how the hospital worked. He had been there before but never like this and was amazed by how it looked and the inner workings. After the weeks passed and he left, it left a prompted scar down his forehead, just peeking under his brown hair. He continued to study surgery and anything he could get his hands on related to the hospital while he worked for a college and bachelor's degree in surgery. Further continuing his journey to be apart of the hospital staff as he dreamed of. He worked a decent job that paid bills afterwards, it wasn’t enough to eat right but he went by. His day to day reminded him of home. Going to work, working and coming home to sleep or eat then study or read a book and sleep until the next day.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Kyouko had studied and practiced his specialty in surgeries, ranging from how tools were used, their names and what to do with them to more subtle things like how to stop internal bleeding, punctured organs. How deep a puncture or slash wound is and how to treat it effectively without causing more harm than needed to the injured person. Each organ's job and how it worked within the body while further going on to study blood circulation, red and white blood cells and the heart with its individual veins. Each of these made Kyouko going deeper into his studies. He mainly chose this focus as it wasn’t to him, boring but it was more than that. It was the fact he could help people instead of being one of those bystanders who would stare at any drama or crime like its a movie in 3D. Like a sheep staring into the grass meadows. He hated not doing anything to help those who were injured and waiting in the hospital waiting room. Crying or needing a question answered. He wanted to help people who couldn't help themselves.

Taking this into a professional and career standpoint it further made Kyouko more and more adamant about taking the job as doctor and fulfilling his one wanted goal which was to help people. Taking this into account Kyouko took to studying human anatomy and wounds. Each book was never enough as he studied day and night, from simple lacerations to heart attack and straight puncture wounds each new word gave way to a new gate of curiosity to him. The types of new injuries that came to his mind seemed to flourish in, these new injuries seemed to only add fuel to this ever-growing fire as he took his time to take online medical textbooks and physically books regarding the subjects.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Kyouko Kanna took into 1-year medical school in which he further learned what he needed. In this medical school he worked in a surgery program to also teach him more about how a surgery is done and what goes on within it. Then he took time to take an internship under a mortician in another part of Japan for 2 years learning basics and understanding how to operate on a living or dead subject and how to keep yourself and tools clean.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Kyouko took an internship as stated above under a mortician in Japan. While also he took another internship under a surgeon. 1 year gap between both as he worked on what else he needed in order to be what he could described as a professional in his words.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

As stated above he took a surgery program as a medical school and two internships.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

1712625212918.png
Kyouko has semi long hair that seems to reach his eyes, a scar can be seen just peaking under his hair as his hair didn't seem to be fixed or styled besides pushing it back in anyway. His eyes seemed to be a pair of dull and boring eyes that always scanned the area in which he was in, like a hawk's stare around the room. Almost as if he was looking for something but was uninterested or he assumed he could not find it. This can lead to him looking either uninterested in the people he speaks to or co-workers that talk to him, but he does care about their words and feelings like any other compassionate person. His body movements swayed with a very determined body language and stood at 5'10, he seemed slow or tired in a way at the same time while he moved from place to place or even standing. He can be seen nodding off if there is no work to do and there are no patients in sight. He would often scrunch his body to make him look smaller. He also often wore comfortable clothes that were either layered or slightly too big for his body size. He had slightly tan skin that held small and spaced-out freckles on his face. He spoke with a quiet but aware tone. Like when you're asking your friend a question and you have to keep asking it.

His usual facial expression is something that does not change often and will stay the same for hours on end without changing, questioning if it was even comfortable for him to keep a face for that long. He would often be seen staring at the ceiling, or through the ceiling in a way.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Kyouko Can be found either in one of the nearby parks or speaking with friends. Rarely is he seen speaking with people and is more or less sitting at a park or at home. If Kyouko was approached by a co-worker, he will act somewhat standoffish but will strike up a conversation with the person regardless. He will act friendly as time goes on, or he may approach co-workers and ask them about their day or their job if they got off recently. He will sometimes be curious how they are feeling and their interests. Some might cause him to ask more questions, but he will no doubt be friendly eventually, regardless of the person.

While in work he is more serious, barely speaking to other co-workers unless necessary or he is stressed over a situation with a patient. If there is no work being done, he is usually found reading the paper or standing around staring at the ceiling. Despite his nature, if he is approached while working and there is no work he will give the conversation barely any thought and simple reply with short phrases or a yes or no. While he is working, he is usually found having a serious or unphased look to him while he works.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Kyouko on his own can function just fine. He prefers silence during his shifts, so it helps him focus on what needs his attention first and order what needs to be done last. He will stay on task and give anything that doesn't work his full attention and usually be annoyed or frustrated if something bothers him while he is working. He will often keep himself company with small humming or the rapid tapping of his fingers on themselves as a way to keep his attention sharp to a point. On the other hand, with others Kyouko seems to distance himself verbally from them. Regardless of if someone approaches someone asking for help or assistance in something he is more than welcome to help. Often during these exchanges, he does ask how they are and works with other fairly well. Unless Kyouko is stressed due to a situation, he will be quiet and comfortable speaking and working with others. He won’t hesitate to ask for help himself.

When someone does need his help, he will give his full attention and focus to their needs, the request that they asked until it is fully complete which shows his dedication to his fellow co-workers and if they are stressed out about a patient or situation, he will do his best to help them in any way he can until the time passes. Asking those who can help him is more of a tedious task as he tries to do things himself but if it is blanket that he cannot do it himself he will go to someone with no problem, besides some frustration that he could not do it himself.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Kyouko plans to live out their time working for the hospital until they feel they are ready to leave for retirement or work as long as he can within the hospital while making friends and also making close bonds with those who work there. If he does not receive the position, he will move onto something similar in his interest. Anything including helping others or related to medical topics interests him so if the time comes for him to move on, he will go into a different type of medical field. Working his way up in the hospital staff team until he reaches a comfortable place or a degree in paramedic position. Furthermore, Kyouko wants to be able to help as many people as possible in any way he can. His goal is to be able to make a change in the medical side of the town in Karakura. After a certain number of long years he may retire and settle down either by himself or with someone and relax as he enjoys his life.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Kyouko is perceived as a serious and quiet individual, he rarely speaks unless it's for a question, work or if he wants to have a very bad and short conversation on how the person is and the weather. He seems, in all details, boring. He stares at the ceiling but does work or anything he puts his mind to efficiently. He seems to always be in his own head. Though to Kyouko he seems more standoffish and calmer. Being one to try and help those best he can without bringing emotions into the matter at hand and do his job or what he thinks is right. This does contrast a bit as what seems calm or a fine conversation to himself can lead others to perceive it as rude, abrupt or unprofessional in a way. This causes him to sometimes be frustrated in how to manage a short conversation person to person.

Attachments

• 2024-04-08_18.49.23.png
    2024-04-08_18.49.23.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread