mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Does your SRP character have fears?

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Honoka is afraid of vacuums because she almost had her whole hand consumed by one
Lilly is afraid of literally anything that flies, she’s been attacked by birds, bees, even flies.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
A few, the main is a fear of abandonment and a fear of being locked in places without a key,

Her father would lock her in the estate basements alone in the dark which lead to a wavering sense of control, she now has full breaks downs when she can’t exit locked rooms.

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
Nayao Zhuang
- Blood (Yeah she's a BMD and is deadass a blood hater!)
- Abandonment
- Becoming too full of herself to where she becomes blinded

Riwoo Yeun
- His mentality
- Small spaces (Locked in the white padded room made him feel weird.)

Grayson Iovan
- Abandonment
- Being completely misunderstood
- Loss of loved ones

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
  • Jason N. Osiris: His greatest fear is ending up alone, which is quite ironic because he spent a long time in the Osiris family pushing everyone away because he didn't want to be alone. This contradiction may not make sense, but from his perspective, it did at the time. Anyways, this fear stems from his childhood experiences where his mother wasn't exactly the most present figure in his life. This caused him to be separated from her frequently and sent to other relatives, which wasn't any better. One day, when he found his mom dead and his other family members didn't want to take him in, he felt profoundly alone and scared. This fear of being alone has always lingered with him.

While he was somewhat healing from it for a moment, after he was sent to jail and released, the fear came back in full force. He had thought that by the time he got out, the one person he really didn't want to lose, his girlfriend Min, would still be there. Well, she didn't leave him, but the fear remains very vivid and came back in full force for him.

• Ken 'Endo' Nescu: His greatest fear is somewhat similar to Jason's. His fear is the fear of losing the people he loves, but it used to also be ending up alone. The difference is, he's become less selfish. When his fear was losing everyone, he would do anything in his power to prevent losing anyone, even if it meant disregarding how the people he cared about felt, which pushed them away, causing him to be alone (shocker). After a lot of development, it evolved to not wanting to lose anyone instead of being alone. Because of this change, his view on how to accomplish that also changed. Whereas before it was "keep everyone safe at all costs," it was now "Keep myself safe so I can keep them safe." He learned to take care of himself and worry about others. But this fear does stem from Ken losing everyone he's loved, and that feeling of solitude and anguish scared him so much it became a real vivid fear for him, to the point that he was scared of getting close to anyone for a long time.

Theres more characters mainly Kurai but Im too lazy to do them so... this is all you get maybe Ill come back to do it later :shrug:

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Pilgrim Schafer
Pilgrim is afraid of the "darkness" that lurks in the forests. Probably thinking of spirits. Oh, and the cold, because when he gets chilly he starts to shrivel up and die.

Keiko Asogi
- Loss of Loved Ones
- Sleeptalking

Chiharu Asogi
She is fearless. (just kidding)
- Being alone, with no one to confide in.
(She has some other... deeper fears.)

Misha Gonzalez
- Losing her new eye.
- Seeing her ex-wife again.

Astred Ogawa
- The cult she escaped.
- More specifically, the leader of the cult.

U. Michekalos
- Pain. (Quite unfortunate, since she's supposed to be a warrior who fights people.)

Ryuijin Kotagawa
- Her kids dying.
- Being confronted by her past.

R. Jynx Woods
- Evil spirits

(I'll add more when I remember all my characters. (I have too many))

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
A few, the main is a fear of abandonment and a fear of being locked in places without a key,

Her father would lock her in the estate basements alone in the dark which lead to a wavering sense of control, she now has full breaks downs when she can’t exit locked rooms.
didn't she lock her cheer team members in an attic?

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
  • Jason N. Osiris: His greatest fear is ending up alone, which is quite ironic because he spent a long time in the Osiris family pushing everyone away because he didn't want to be alone. This contradiction may not make sense, but from his perspective, it did at the time. Anyways, this fear stems from his childhood experiences where his mother wasn't exactly the most present figure in his life. This caused him to be separated from her frequently and sent to other relatives, which wasn't any better. One day, when he found his mom dead and his other family members didn't want to take him in, he felt profoundly alone and scared. This fear of being alone has always lingered with him.

While he was somewhat healing from it for a moment, after he was sent to jail and released, the fear came back in full force. He had thought that by the time he got out, the one person he really didn't want to lose, his girlfriend Min, would still be there. Well, she didn't leave him, but the fear remains very vivid and came back in full force for him.

• Ken 'Endo' Nescu: His greatest fear is somewhat similar to Jason's. His fear is the fear of losing the people he loves, but it used to also be ending up alone. The difference is, he's become less selfish. When his fear was losing everyone, he would do anything in his power to prevent losing anyone, even if it meant disregarding how the people he cared about felt, which pushed them away, causing him to be alone (shocker). After a lot of development, it evolved to not wanting to lose anyone instead of being alone. Because of this change, his view on how to accomplish that also changed. Whereas before it was "keep everyone safe at all costs," it was now "Keep myself safe so I can keep them safe." He learned to take care of himself and worry about others. But this fear does stem from Ken losing everyone he's loved, and that feeling of solitude and anguish scared him so much it became a real vivid fear for him, to the point that he was scared of getting close to anyone for a long time.

Theres more characters mainly Kurai but Im too lazy to do them so... this is all you get maybe Ill come back to do it later :shrug:
that's quite sad

SIMPL3Z

Level 93
Community Team
Lore Team
Find out IC
Nah im joking, i listed all the fears of all my characters down below (i have like … 9)

Find out IC

GEBynum

Level 51
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
OOOOO! Good one.

Sage G. Osiris-Jökull: Alcohol and Drugs
Sage hates anything to do with alcohol or drugs. Although she doesn’t have any childhood relations to it, she’s become disturbed by her family’s (her sister’s) past alcoholism and aggressive actions. Sage is also anorexic, causing her to obsess over weight. I wouldn’t say it is a fear or phobia, but I might as well mention it.

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
yijun péng is absolutely horrified of having her seemingly perfect image fall apart others idk

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
oh boy . . . .

eriks phobias.png
Erik is afraid of wooden splinters, . . . metal splinters, . . . plastic dust, . . . and certain pollen, as well as certain fungi spores.

He worries about plant and food poisoning, as well as food quality, being very particular about the ripeness of the produce he purchases. He also wears long clothes when wandering in the forest to prevent poison ivy or nettle rashes from other plants causing discomfort.

He has a general social phobia (unrelated to his stammering) and fears disappointing his parents and friends, or rather, not living up to his potential as a child prodigy. His social anxiety can lead to panic attacks that occasionally culminate in dissociative fugue and fainting. Luckily, he leaves situations that are too much for him before they become dangerous.

He has a fear of heights (acrophobia), a fear of the dark (nyctophobia), and a fear of the deep ocean, even though he loves marine biology.

He is afraid of bats and some wild animals like raccoons, rats, foxes, and some bird species because of the illnesses they carry. But also horses, because he is allergic to their hair and finds them quite dangerous.

He fears long elevator rides and being stuck in a carnival attraction. This plays into his slight agoraphobia (the fear of being stuck in places that are hard to escape), which is also why he prefers to walk instead of using the train too much, or why he avoids the sewers or large crowds.

He is afraid of stepping on earthworms (he would carry them to safety, but he doesn't appreciate their mucus).

He is also afraid of stepping on nails or falling through old rotten floorboards. He tries to avoid shells and sharp stones at the beach because he is afraid of wounds and infections.

He is quite afraid of being a host for parasites or transmitting diseases and washes his hands regularly (but not too regularly, so as not to disturb the protective microbiome on his skin).

He is afraid of offending people and being uncouth or insubordinate.

He also has a general fear of being forgotten or ignored when he needs help (athazagoraphobia).

Part of his social anxieties is a fear of attachment to other people (philophobia), which cost him many opportunities to connect with others and develop relationships with them. This is also why his mother sent him to Karakura to finish his school education there. Karakura really managed to mend this fear, and he is living his best life since he met his dear friends.

He is also afraid of stepping on transparent glass shards because they are particularly hard to detect in a wound and very hard to remove... but who isn't afraid of that?

...And no, he isn't afraid of ghosts. Pfff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread