mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Does your SRP character have fears?

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Rich
A few, the main is a fear of abandonment and a fear of being locked in places without a key,
Verbatim Iroha's two biggest fears as well... She has MANY others, but, those are the main ones.

(But instead of child abuse for the locked room bit, Sayori Ryu Winster Bell Ikki is to blame, because of course she is. Then the abandonment is just... repeated experiences with multiple significant others and people she otherwise deemed to be close.)

Last edited:

PretzelEnthusiast6969

Level 11
FreePretzels
FreePretzels
Rich
A few, the main is a fear of abandonment and a fear of being locked in places without a key,

Her father would lock her in the estate basements alone in the dark which lead to a wavering sense of control, she now has full breaks downs when she can’t exit locked rooms.
haha thats so crazy.

candles.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Tsubaki- Fear of being hurt or rejected by others if she lets her guard down. Fear of abandonment due to her childhood experience of parental dysfunctions and neglect. Fear of failure. Fear of losing control over her own life. Fear of being powerless/helpless.

Sora- Fear of abandonment. Has acrophobia.

Oda- Spasmenagaliaphobia (fear of broken glass)

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Pilgrim Schafer
Pilgrim is afraid of the "darkness" that lurks in the forests. Probably thinking of spirits. Oh, and the cold, because when he gets chilly he starts to shrivel up and die.

Keiko Asogi
- Loss of Loved Ones
- Sleeptalking

Chiharu Asogi
She is fearless. (just kidding)
- Being alone, with no one to confide in.
(She has some other... deeper fears.)

Misha Gonzalez
- Losing her new eye.
- Seeing her ex-wife again.

Astred Ogawa
- The cult she escaped.
- More specifically, the leader of the cult.

U. Michekalos
- Pain. (Quite unfortunate, since she's supposed to be a warrior who fights people.)

Ryuijin Kotagawa
- Her kids dying.
- Being confronted by her past.

R. Jynx Woods
- Evil spirits

(I'll add more when I remember all my characters. (I have too many))
HAHAHAHA THE EYE AHAHAHA

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
Vanessa Fioravanti - Agoraphobia, atychiphobia, hydrophobia
Eun-Ae Singh - Emetophobia (based on my phobia), autophobia, gamophobia, philophobia

Vanessa
- She gained agoraphobia after being embarrassed in a big crowd, being laughed at and such
- She gained atychiphobia after feeling extremely depressed about being a failure to her (ex)-fiance
- She gained hydrophobia after nearly drowning in water, however, she is getting over this fear due to help from her (ex)-fiance

Eun-Ae
- She gained emetophobia after having food poisoning and vomiting all night
- She gained autophobia after being abandoned as a child, and stuck into an orphanage
- She gained gamophobia after running away from home and returning to disappearance of family and friends, being abandoned
- She gained philophobia after a disappearance of birth parents and adoptive parents

Users who are viewing this thread