mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Doing Requests (temp closed) D:

Caliri

Level 23
Username: Caliri | Mari#3021

Your character's skin:

Your character's appearance: Hanae Tadao would be a small, fragile-looking male. He would have messy black hair with dull grey eyes. He would have an ectomorph build. His clothing would consist of a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath and some black jeans. If you need anything else such as height, weight, etc ask. I just felt they were not needed and took them out.

Anything else?: If possible, I would like to have him hugging a book to his chest with somewhat nervous body language- if that makes sense ahsgsgs. An example will be provided below for the facial expression. If you need anything else like artwork or examples feel free to dm me.

~SeimeiShuuu~

Level 13
Discord: hobointheoven#0251
body.png

Appearance: the lean curvy female would stand at around 5'10 with a very chill expression upon her face. She'd appear as strikingly attractive and have many freckles spread across her face and body. Her hair however would be quite unkempt and curly- it'd be very long, curly dark hair. Her eyes is a very bright green.

ExTrA???: maybe have a cigarette resting in her mouth (she also always wears a ushanka)

ThanK yOU iDk iF yOU finNA drAw ThiS bUT likE yEh <3

AHE_3

Level 12
Username: Discord: Aania#6875

Your character's skin:

Your character's appearance: A curvy woman would stand before you with fair skin which would be rather pale, standing at 5'3. Her wavy brown mane falling to her shoulders, letting her green eyes stand out. An amulet would be around her neck. She'd always have rosy cheeks with a bright smile.
Anything else?
: If you could, could you have her hugging a teddy bear. If that doesn't work, anything that is easier for you works.

Thank you <3
Here you go :)

AHE_3

Level 12
Your character's skin: View attachment 8162

Your character's appearance
:
A 5'9 female with ebony, curly hair and a lanky build. Although she had a sorrowful resting face, she'd radiate an extroverted vibe, accompanied by a deep yet feminine tone as well as by a rich perfume.

Anything else?
:
If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, could you make her wear sunglasses and do some finger guns? I think it'd look pretty cool! :)

here ya go :awkward finger guns:

AHE_3

Level 12
Username: Caliri | Mari#3021

Your character's skin:

Your character's appearance: Hanae Tadao would be a small, fragile-looking male. He would have messy black hair with dull grey eyes. He would have an ectomorph build. His clothing would consist of a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath and some black jeans. If you need anything else such as height, weight, etc ask. I just felt they were not needed and took them out.

Anything else?: If possible, I would like to have him hugging a book to his chest with somewhat nervous body language- if that makes sense ahsgsgs. An example will be provided below for the facial expression. If you need anything else like artwork or examples feel free to dm me.

your character is just a huge mood, if you need me to change anything in the drawing please tell me :)))

AHE_3

Level 12
Username: Fayble | Discord: charlie#9308
Your character's skin:
View attachment 8161
Your character's appearance: Male standing at 5'7. He would have a skinny build, unkempt wavy brown hair, and brown eyes with freckles along his nose. Normal Posture with a playful, playful vibe.
Anything else?: Smug sort of style I guess, he's a jokester so go along with something like that. I want to see what you can do.

I hope you like it!

AHE_3

Level 12
Username Melck | melody#0429
Your character's skin: I'll just link the imgur to save space! https://imgur.com/a/LBgZfra
Your character's appearance: A youthful female standing at 5’5” with hair that reaches to her bust. Her features and way of talking make her approachable, and at her neck sits a necklace with an Eiffel Tower charm. Her right eye would be made of glass.
Anything else?: A happy expression and happy pose!

Here ya go!

AHE_3

Level 12
Username: kleptomaniacs, discord: coru#8523
Your character's skin: https://gyazo.com/28e8ce66d9c4a34bb7c67493043454b9
Your character's appearance:
'Yvie' is a South-Korean adolescent with a 5'6" figure, her porcelain skin tone can be seen with a visible redness appearing at the joints; a beauty mark is dotted beneath her right eye, bringing attention to her heavy coated long-lashes. Her dyed green hair reaches to her waist, with a slight curl at the end.
Anything else?: Anything that gives a sassy vibe! Or if possible this pose if not too difficult! https://gyazo.com/2c577eb95aebae76827b676419a3ed0f

Ah I saw the pose after I already finished the drawing- If I made any mistakes please tell me :)

suneater

Level 90
Username: Azurih | alea'poha#0315
Your character's skin:
upload_2019-6-28_18-42-23.png
tan, light brown eyes, dark brown wavy hair, human, female thing, description
Anything else?: N/A

Last edited:

flimbo

Level 19
Username: chxrch / flimbo#9935
Your character's skin:
upload_2019-6-28_16-22-32.png
Your character's appearance: A korean woman who barely hits 5"4, sporting a petite, curvaceous build. Her skin complexion consists of speckled freckles; vitiligo splotches decorate a majority of her body. Her blonde locks are curled, going past her shoulders.
Anything else?:
- she's shy and reserved! but smiles a lot and is friendly !
- she sometimes plays with her hair

Last edited:

Tracie

Level 3
Username: Merqurie/Unviews
Your character's skin:

Your character's appearance: A Japanese female standing at 5'5 with a slim body, she'd have soft facial features possessing pale skin making her lips seem bright. Her posture would be relaxed, and she'd speak in a calm voice. (She's also wearing a white long sleeve turtle neck shirt and a white jacket on with a pink skirt and white heels.)
Anything else?: I have a reference photo of how I want her to stand and her facial expression though you can do absolutely whatever.ref2.jpg

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega
Username: Luna.#8876 | AnxietyLuna
Your character's skin:

Autumn Nanatsuki is a female standing at 5'3 with a slight curvy build. She has a German accent to her voice, as well as a French Lavender scent following her. She wears a ring with a sapphire in it & a necklace with a Sugilite heart at the end of it. She has slight curly red hair, as well as having heterochromia. One eye is dark/light blue and one is just light blue.
Anything else?: If possible, have her smirk a little, try to have her hand like this (Down below), I do want her to have her necklace and ring in the photo if possible. If not, just have her crossing her arms and having a serious look on her face

Users who are viewing this thread