mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Doing Requests (temp closed) D:

dubaitan

Level 1
Username: transcisco | Alyssa#7654

Your character's skin: https://imgur.com/usRyM1D
Your character's appearance: A youthful female of Portuguese and American descent. A slenderized figure with the height of 5'7" is a fair beige shade, her symmetrically proportioned face has soft features with glossy, plump lips; below would be a beauty mark.

Anything else?: It'd be appreciated if you could draw her with a resting facial expression, thank you!

MoopyMello

Level 4
Username: EarthRP#9222 - MoopyMello
Your character's skin: 53fd1cb5f84eb001.png
Your character's appearance:
Arlo Tanaka stands at 6'4 and has green and blue hair, he has a french accent and doesn't care for many people. He has a sweet voice and wears a black suit with a red vest. He smells of the ocean and has a muscular body. He'd have a blue and green contact (Green eye and Blue eye) and always has a small smirk on his face.
Anything else?: Could you have him leaning on something (anything) and a smirk- bad boy type look.

Also feel free to dm on discord about anything

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Here you go :)
OMGGG I LOVE IT TY

DarkwingRose

Level 4
Username: DarkwingRose | DarknessofDark#9601

Your character's skin:

Dark Dot / male / 6'5 / age 26 / personality: silly, arrogant, weird. / half blind [because he is wearing sunglasses all the time] / scent smells like nuggets / location responese: I'M AT THE SOUP!!!
Anything else?: take your time and enjoy the time

body.png charlotte-0115-49-28.jpg

Username:
Discord: TotallyBrownies#1012

Your character's skin: (Above)

5’2/ 132lbs/ You’d see an Australian male with short fluffy/wavy Brown hair, He'd have Brown eyes and have a dark tanned skin-tone. He’d have a strong Aussie Accent and smell of Mint.

Anything else?:
He'd be seen with a devilish smirk on his face. He's a very ****y and 'sassy' person so yeet <3

CVKS

Level 5
Username: CVKS#5203
Your character's skin:

The male would be tall standing at 6'3 with a cold expression. He would have a deep voice and would mostly stare at the sky. He would have the smell cologne.
Anything else?: If it wouldnt be much trouble, could you make a little puppy on his head. (still a cold expression lmao)

Last edited:

Crxative

Level 10
Username: Ally#8802
Your character's skin:

A female standing at 5'4 feet. She'd possess locks of a blonde colour. Her eyes, grey, compliment her well-combed mane. Flawless, pale skin would be displayed in her figure - a straight posture visible in all occasions.
Anything else?:
She should be holding a locket/amulet, that is on her neck. Her expression, up to you!

Level 5
Username: Yarno#7987

Characters skin:

Description:
Jack Boston: He'd be a male who spoke with a british accent, standing at 6'2' being quite tall for his age. He would have curly white dyed hair and blue eyes. His body shape would be rather athletic and he'd have sharp facial features. The boy would have a pale skin tone which complimented his dyed white hair really well and he also tends to keep a really bored and uninterested facial expression at all times unless he smiled.

Anything else?:
Present him in a lazy sort of pose if possible or something else that is relevant to his personality which is; Being straight forward, being sometimes rude, uninterested and not smiling very often. Also one last thing, despite my skin having a different hair style. Could you please make his hair in a messy way and facing down.

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
Username: Onwaya#2151

Your character's skin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555773257211445259/593107634253725716/download.png

Your character's appearance: A thin, tall female with a playful look on her face. She has her black hair tied back in a bun. She has silver earrings and an engagement ring on her right hand. Vivianna has deep blue eyes and a pale complexion.

Anything else?: Please make her be in an excited sort of pose- like surprised yet happy. Its fine if youre unable to do it.

Username: @Sheetah, lin#3533

Your character's skin:
https://gyazo.com/fa80d12e1298e39a8829c6d2f6df9789

Your character's appearance: Georgia would be a young British Asian woman with wavy dirty blonde hair, she stands at 5'5 ft. She is slim and often found with little to no makeup on, yet a strong scent of perfume lingers around her. She has a small beauty mark.

Anything else?: A specific pose won't be needed, (Georgia gives off big-sister type vibes, maybe you could draw her with a close-eyed smile?) I'd like to say that you don't need to finish this request if you don't have time, as it's clear how many requests you're receiving !

Last edited:

jokerboi

Level 9
Username: kebbie redd#2578
Your character's skin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/593222869035646978/594578097672552448/image0.jpg or https://namemc.com/skin/3adb1e24f04f2fda
Basically my character is a very tall astute looking with blonde messy hair and shaved sides (the shaved sides should be a dark brown color as shown above. He has very strong facial features and has dark gray eyes, he should also be lightly tanned but at the same time kinda pale.
Anything else?: He should basically look like this but with an angrier going on emotionless expression

Exphr

Level 6
Characters skin:

upload_2019-6-29_15-14-58.png
Characters appearance: Eyeze Kajiwara would be a fair skinned young man, standing at 6'2. He has soft black hair with black hazel eyes. To compliment his appearance, he'd have an intimidating voice.
Anything else? If this outfit is too hard, you can make a different outfit on him as long as it fits his edgy appearance. And, for the facial expression I'd like him to either be smirking or having a emotionless expression.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-29_15-13-32.png
    upload_2019-6-29_15-13-32.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2019-6-29_15-14-27.png
    upload_2019-6-29_15-14-27.png
  • upload_2019-6-29_15-14-34.png
    upload_2019-6-29_15-14-34.png
  • upload_2019-6-29_15-14-53.png
    upload_2019-6-29_15-14-53.png
Last edited:

Ricominci

Level 47
Meaning to ask! Holy crap I really love your artstyle,, do you have an art Instagram or something along that??
Username: torii?#2910 // RqseThqrn
Your character's skin: 3DE90843-AADC-45E5-8BCD-9F743DE6679E.png
12BDC81B-6A54-4CC1-AC80-462F992A89BE.jpeg 8503D70B-0991-4DA4-972B-C8B34D87B5F2.jpeg
2F885C96-5762-4389-ADD0-966C67E67378.jpeg
With a pear-hourglass body resulting in a very curvaceous figure, Aphrodite stood at 5’5” , 61kg, 'little stars' under her dawn-tinted eyes and nosebridge, pairing with her fluorescent pink hair with various 'Harajuku' hair accessories. (Decora kei)
Anything else?: In her pose, I’m kinda imagining her rocking some pink heart shaped glasses or so, somewhat like this! If you can’t do that, it’s totally fine
24DD5253-7377-47A9-B7BD-267ADBF0FEE2.jpeg

Username
StonerGoat#1974
Character Skin:
Screenshot_20190702-013451~2.png
Character Appearance:

A tall male standing at 6'3" with a pale skin and white hair. He'd have red eye contacts, and would be seen wearing what seems to be a well put-together cosplay of Link from Breath of the Wild, seemingly fitting well with his very slightly above average build.
Pose:
He'd have an awkward, blushy pose. Something more or like an awkward dude holding his hand on the back of his head. There'd be slight sweat drops
Anything else?:
He should also have a brown backpack if that isn't too hard. The Champion's tunic shouldn't be too long-

Thank you so much, and take your time, please!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Username: (Discord and/or Forum Username!)
schoolrp#0231 & SchoolRoleplay

i basically just want an ironic take on my new BMD character.
Your character's skin: (You can also use any artwork of your character you have here!!!)
download (10).png
Your character's appearance: (Please describe them, you can use your /viewdesc description for this)
i get his skin looks really menacing and mean but like if u could make him appear as ADORABLE AND CUTE AND LIKE WHOLESOME as possible i'd REALLY appreciate it thanks!
Anything else?: (example: Things they should be holding, facial expression, etc...)
5581096752ae1b9360269a207b8e3123.jpg

can u make his facial expression like evil version of >~<

AHE_3

Level 12
Discord: hobointheoven#0251

Appearance: the lean curvy female would stand at around 5'10 with a very chill expression upon her face. She'd appear as strikingly attractive and have many freckles spread across her face and body. Her hair however would be quite unkempt and curly- it'd be very long, curly dark hair. Her eyes is a very bright green.

ExTrA???: maybe have a cigarette resting in her mouth (she also always wears a ushanka)

ThanK yOU iDk iF yOU finNA drAw ThiS bUT likE yEh <3

I finished the drawing! Sorry it took so long!!!

Users who are viewing this thread