What is your Minecraft username?:

Donquindarious

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Undesires#2921

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very member of the server, rating my activity an 8/10. I log on everyday and the time I’m online ranges from an hour to many at a time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I haven't been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Schools receptionists help students and faculty any way they need. This can be guiding students to a certain part of the school, calling students to the front or back desks, sending them to the nurse’s office or anywhere else. They also help keep the hallways safe by breaking up fights and de-escalating situations, as well as make sure college students attend their classes. Since they sit at the front and back desks, they are the first people students interact with and help with whatever they need. They also hand out rewards to students who redeem their reward tokens.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on SRP since 2017. I played on the server for two years before taking a break, returning to the server in 2021. I have been active ever since, roleplaying and meeting more people, expanding my friend group and overall having fun on the server after returning.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/donquindarious-economic-professor-application.51628/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/unverified-gang-application-undesires.50612/
And other various language applications

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Undesires | College (B)
Donquindarious | Professor (UP) –> Going to leave professor faction if accepted.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Jeong-Hui would first stop them before they draw more attention. Taking the student somewhere quieter to have a conversation. Stopping them each time they cursed, letting them know they can speak normally and get the same point across. He would do his best to get to the root of the issue and resolve it and at the same time clear his image in the eyes of the student. Jeong-Hui would make sure to let him know not to speak to anyone in that tone and let them go with just the warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Jeong-Hui would get in between the students and yell for them to stop. He would them separate the two students and give them both detention for fighting. Afterwards, he would check them for injuries and then send them to the nurse if needed,

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Jeong-Hui wouldn’t confront them, knowing he would probably end up being brushed off. He would go to SLT and inform them of what they were doing so there could be proper steps taken to make sure it would not happen again, or if it was severe enough, relieve them of their job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Jeong-Hui is a respectful and kind person. He prefers to keep to himself, but will not hesitate to talk to others. Remaining polite throughout the entire interaction and even offering others snacks or drinks if he has any to offer. Whenever he leaves, he wishes everyone a good day and then heads to his station for the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me walked into the break room, getting himself a cup of coffee to wake up and get ready for his day. He greeted his coworkers and even got a few of them cups of coffee for themselves. Telling everyone good morning and then sitting somewhere and listening to the conversations going on and interacting with everyone kindly.

/me turned on the intercom, speaking into it. Calling a student to the front desk after they attacked a student, sending them to the nurses office. Making sure to state that SLT will be involved if they do not come to the reception desk as soon as possible. Ending the message after threatening detention, which they were going to receive when they showed up.

/me heard a commotion in the hallway. Stepping out of his station, he rushed over to the crowd and broke it up. It was two students who were yelling at one another, and it seemed like it was going to escalate. “Break it up you two. Everyone head to class. I will give you all detention if you stay here or start anything.” He made sure the crowd dispersed before heading back to to his station.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Jeong-Hui Seo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Jeong-Hui, Jeong

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Communication
Minors:
Psychology and Literature

Nationality:
Korean
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Jeong was born in South Korea. His mother and father were very absent in his childhood due to their strict working hours. They worked early in the morning, to eight at night. So, the only time he got to see his parents were weekends and the three hours he had to stay awake after 8PM.He had to rely on his bigger brother throughout his life until he became 16. During that time, his brother had done all the cooking and cleaning around the house, so when their parents arrived home late at night they had something to eat. Jeong’s brother would also have to work on certain days, so he would still be on his own sometimes. Forcing him to figure out smaller things, such as making a meal to eat. His brother then turned 19, and moved out. So, Jeong was on his own for the most part, learning to cook on his own, get a job, and study without assistance. However, it didn’t take him long to figure out that he was better off learning things on his own anyways. He studied on his own, and got almost straight As. He had a B- in his math classes. He figured out how to make better meals than his brother ever had, just by simply following some of the old family traditions of cooking. He went to college for around two years, and got his masters. Jeong then moved to Japan when he was 25, and worked in TIS for a year, before moving to Karakura. He decided to keep working in school environments since of his good experience in the last school he worked in. He knew, he didn’t want to teach students though. But influencing students is what he wanted to do, in some sort of way. So he sat down, and chose to be a Receptionist.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My reason for joining KHS is so I can be a good influence on the students. I have seen many kids around town, and they do not behave how kids their age should be acting. They are reckless and do very dangerous things, mostly because they do not have possible role models in their lives. In this position, I will be able to guide them in a positive way and keep them on the correct path.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have worked in the Tokyo International University before moving to Karakura. I only worked there for a year, since I didn’t enjoy the environment around it, I wanted to be in a smaller town, which is why I moved down to Karakura instead.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I will be an asset to KHS. I want to help the kids of this town, and more skills that will be useful in this position. I am a very patient person, but at the same time know when someone is taking advantage. I will be able to help the personal growth of students and make them assets to the town, and by extension the rest of the world.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread