Level 7
VoidlingDW
VoidlingDW
Omega
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:

My IGN is DoorStuckRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have had only one warn in my whole time on SRP for Cosmetic Abuse, I have not had a warn or punishment since.

What is your timezone?:

My Time zone is Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

My discord tag is FrostbytePD#0001

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server?:

My Activity is a 8/10, I am mostly active on my KPD account but I tend to play on my HS account quite a bit

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

DoorStuckRP (HS Student)
FrostbytePD(Detective)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I am Aware that if i am inactive for more than 15 days without an inactivity log i will be removed from the Council

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student Council is a group of students who tend to enforce school rules as well as help other students with any problems regarding other students

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My friends have motivated me to join the Council, I had some friends who were in the council before it seemed like a good roleplaying experience, I decided to apply since my friends encouraged me to apply as well as my dreams of joining a Council in real life as well.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am aware that I will have to use my creativity and teamwork ethic in the student council to help

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Councilor: A Councilor is a normal Student Council Member who goes around the school helping students as well as making sure individuals follow the rules

Vice-President: The Vice-President is the Presidents second in command who helps the President with any matters as well as making sure Councilors follow the rules as well as do a good job.

President: The President is the leader of the Council who makes events, plans, as well as meeting for Councilors to attend as well as making sure everyone is in line

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would attempt to get the girls attention, if that does not work I would either get a Teacher or tell them that if they do not stop that they will be getting detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would go get a School Faculty Member to look for them, as well as to give them detention.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would try to talk to the Councilor and reason with them to stop, if that does to work I would tell the President or A SLT member immediately

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would ask the ones who have the information to hand me it again so I would not be missing it as well return them back when needed

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would let a SLT Member know of what the teacher or Receptionist had done, as well as gather proof of it as well

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

One event the Student Council can do is a race with jet skis, Students can participate to win a prize decided by the council, First you would start of with a jet ski, you would then drive it around the ocean in a race track like format, once you reach back to the starting area you have someone else from your team get onto the jet ski and do this same, this would repeat until everyone has had a turn, when the last person reached the starting area from one of the teams first will be first place, while the other teams would attempt to come in second or third, later on they would do a jet ski relay race where students will drive to one point and hand the jet ski off to another, once they reach the final person, the final person will drive to the light house and back to their place where students will drive the jet ski back. after that they will do a swimming race where students will swim in the ocean from one side to the other, just like the first race they will swim to the end and back and the next person will go, once there is one person left on either team to swim they will try to swim back to the start to get their team a point, the last race will be a race on the beach, each team will go as one and try to race from one side of the beach to the other, which ever team comes in first gets the final point, which ever team has the most points will be crowned first place, the two remaining teams will then do a activity to determine who goes in second, they would go to the water park and place a game with water guns, one team will have snorkels while the other doesn't, which ever team gets the other team out will be determined second place with a different prize, third place will then get a small prize for coming in third.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Izuma Yuu

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

030-439-5368

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

My character is a bundle of joy, he tends to see good in everyone and is extremally nice to everyone, when its necessary he will serious and make sure everyone follows the rules

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1660843811095.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I am extremally nice and I like to make sure everyone follows the rules and has a good time in school.

Why do you want this position?:

To help the council out and to make sure everyone follows the rules and no fights break out

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interest me the most is that we can help individuals in school with anything they need

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I can patrol around the school a lot and make sure no one is fighting and handle any situations regarding fights or threats.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, thank you for taking the time to apply.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread