mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Drew's Intro !!

Hi! My name's Drew or Maverick. I first joined the server back in I believe 2021? But just now came back. I am very, very new to the server lol, I'm not familiar with basically anything and are a total newbie. At the moment, I'm at grade 9, with 10 hours to go before grade 10!

I'm a very detailed roleplayer, and specialize in creating detailed, outlined characters, with a strong personality and backstory to them. My current character is Callum Perez-Rivera, a 5'10 male with a passion for both theatre and sports! His biography is coming eventually lol, but I just made him today.

Outside of Minecraft, I play Stardew Valley, Valorant, sometimes Overwatch 2, Roblox, Pokemon, Deltarune and Sims 4. I'm also a Perler artist, avid book reader, and otherkin. As for artists, I listen to TV Girl, Arctic Monkeys, Melanie Martinez, Marina, Lovejoy, Lana Del Rey, and The Crane Wives. I'm mostly active on Discord (TimberedCanine), so if you want to get in contact with me, the best way is through there!

image28.gif

Users who are viewing this thread