players online

Dylan Miles Edgeworth | Biography

atkoi

Level 27
HNGGGH.png
-'
-

≪˗ˏˋ≠´ˎ˗

A male seemingly in his early 30's would sit down in front of a baby grand piano, his fingers resting on the keys. He'd begin to play a soft jazz-like song, 'Come, take a seat. I'll tell you my story. That's why you're here, right?'

≪˗ˏˋ≠´ˎ˗

┌─────┿─♫─┿─────┐
General Information
└─────┿──┿━────┘

Full Name: Dylan Miles Edgeworth
First Name: Dylan

Surname: Edgeworth
Nationality: American

Nicknames:

Marital Status:
Married
Occupation(s): Teacher - Musical Education

┌─────┿─♫─┿─────┐
Appearance
└─────┿──┿━────┘

Height: 6'1
Weight: 76 kg
Hairstyle and color:
Dylan would have naturally wavy, jet black hair. He'd keep it neatly fashioned, tending to have it swept to one side out of his face.
Eye color: A light, icy blue
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight

Body build:
He'd have an average lean body with definition mostly in his arms and upper body.

General outfits he tends to wear:

1631078507004.png
-A casual outfit he wears regularly. It has a navy blue collared sweater with khaki pants and black sneakers.
This is an outfit he can be seen in most often.
1631078624373.png

-Another casual outfit he can be seen wearing. He'd be sporting a black, white and blue striped long-sleeve with
off-white pants and a pair of basic black sneakers.

≪˗ˏˋ≠´ˎ˗

Physical appearance:
As a confident man, Dylan was someone who believed his appearance mattered. He always wore refined clothing, tending to stray away from cuts or tears in fabric. One of his most notable features was his piercing blue eyes, which stood out against his tan complexion. If you were caught looking into his eyes you'd feel as though he could read you like an open book. His eyes were intimidating to many; which his smug demeanor didn't help. Dylan had faded scars along his neck, having been faded with time.
His hair was wavy, naturally jet-black. His hair would be fluffy, and had been trained by years of being brushed to stay to one side. He'd stand at 6'1, weighing 76 kg.

┌─────┿─♫─┿─────┐
Personality
└─────┿──┿━────┘

Dylan had a confident and somewhat intimidating demeanor. He's very witty and sarcastic. He's professional, yet slightly immature. This allows him to easier teach his students within his class. He's perceptive and logical, often using words to work out his issues. However, he can lose his temper with others that are blatantly selfish and cruel.
chart.png

┌─────┿─♫─┿─────┐
Relationships
└─────┿──┿━────┘

Family members:

Keiki Edgeworth - [Wife]
Alive

'The woman I cherish the most."

Melody M. Edgeworth - [Daughter]
Alive
Description: https://schoolrp.net/threads/♥-melody-marie-edgeworth-biography-♥.40370/#post-126702
"My first-born. The day you came into our lives was the happiest day of my life. You turned me into a father, and will forever be my treasure."

Miyako Edgeworth - [Sister]
Alive
"The epitome of pure chaos. Love you sis, but my kitchen plates are NOT frisbees."

Atlas Edgeworth O. - [Adopted Son]
Alive
"My bold, virtuous son with a heart of gold. I couldn't have asked for a better son."

Zacharie Edgeworth - [Adopted Daughter] Alive
"My sweet girl. I love your tiny voice because it's backed with the biggest heart in the universe. You never, EVER fail to make me smile."

≪˗ˏˋ≠´ˎ˗

Friendships:

Jojaro Kanjo - [Close friend]
Voided
Description: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jojaro-kanjo-biography.39876/
"The closest friend I've got. His mentality is almost indestructible, yet he's enjoyable to be around. It's nice to have a friend like that."

Hikari Haruko Chu - [Friend] Alive
"Cool dude I met a few years back. An all-around homie that I've trusted with numerous stories of my past."

Halo Sugimoto - [Friend] Alive
"My god I never knew someone so dense could exist in the world, but damn you're so kind and funny. I'm so glad we grew up as friends and continue to be friends."

Kotone 'Koi' L.Y. - [Friend] Alive
Description: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kotone-koi-laresca-yushiki-biography.42707/
"Your musical talent is beyond your years. You're destined for greatness and I hope I can be part of your life journey to watch you become the star I know you are."

Chad Laresca - [Friend] Alive
"You're headstrong and bold, not often thinking before you do things, but you always mean the best in everything you do. We make a great team at work."

┌─────┿─♫─┿─────┐
Fanart
└─────┿──┿━────┘

1631080755213.png
A beautiful piece of art made by Zac

Dylan.png
A lovely drawing made by CasTrash

[I tried to fit the rest in but I keep getting a 'file too big' error. . guess I'll just die ig. .]
[For the rest of the fanart, it's located on the original biography post by Dylan!]

[Original post: https://schoolrp.net/threads/♫-dylan-miles-edgeworth-♫-biography.40376/ ]

Users who are viewing this thread