mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ElephantRP's Shop Application

NoManikin

Level 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• EST 2005 •

IGN:
My in-game name is ElephantRP.

Previous applications:
Teacher Application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/nomanikins-teacher-application.13919/
Language Application (Accepted):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/nomanikin’s-langauge-application.14073/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have received plenty of bans and warns but you know I still try to avoid that.

Name:
CapTap (キャップタップ)

Logo:

Breakfast:

Bacon and Egg Sandwich (800¥)

Ham and Cheese Sandwich (600¥)

BLT (800¥)

Nutella/Strawberry/Regular Toast (400¥)

Fruit/Vegetable (100¥)

Lunch:

Burger (600¥)

Hot Dogs (400¥)

Pizza (800¥)

Taco (400¥)

Bento Box (1000¥)

Fried Chicken Bucket (1000¥)

Onigiri (100¥)

Dessert:

Fruit/Vegetable (100¥)

Toffee Apple: (200¥)

Ice Cream Sandwich: (200¥)

Cone Vanilla Cream: (200¥)

Blue Lolly (200¥)

Beverages:

Americano (300¥)

Iced Coffee (300¥)

Oreo Milkshake (250¥)

Hot Chocolate (150¥)

Beer (2500¥)

Tropical Drink (4500¥)

Slushie (300¥)

Shop wanted:
Shop 3

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own this shop because I believe I am able to take the role of a Shop Owner. I have a lot of knowledge and experience in working in stores/restaurants. I have been in multiple positions for restaurants/stores before, and I believe my experience in numerous roles will aid my suitability for this role due to the different responsibilities and characteristics I have. I've obtained many skills in my journey working at various stores that such as providing for my customers, keeping the shop running, making money for the shop, and making the store better and bringing a happy place to the customers is no problem for me. I know that my skills will come in handy. I will use all my powers to the best of my ability to do my job. I will be active and do everything I must do to ensure that all customers and workers are having a good time. I can handle any situation that occurs, and I'm very organized and tidy. I have been able to work in many stores and use my experience to contribute to those shops. I want to make the store as better as it can be. I enjoy improving things, and I am for sure ready to improve and revive this store by becoming the Shop Owner of this shop.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to do many things with this shop. It will be used to give people the services and products that they want. I plan to make the store more functional and more successful than it already has been. I want to give it a good run and show the store how it is to be adequately used as it’s intended to be. I plan on making my workers receive the most money they can get. I plan on letting the cashiers give me 25% of the money they have earned to use for further restocking. I don’t plan on changing the shop in any way. I enjoy the fast-food concept and will keep everything the same look. The security will keep watching outside and inside, and when needed to do something, they or I will do as instructed. The security will get paid 15k or more each shift they do. If needed I will make a discord server for the shop, and all the workers will get everything they need there. You will also have an option to apply to work at the shop on discord. Everyone will be allowed in the shop. I will give many chances because I want everyone to enjoy our shop. As noted before, I plan on calling the shop CapTap. We will be selling alcohol as well, to make the fast food place different and a rare one.

How will your shop be unique?:
CapTap will host many special events that will get customers to enjoy the store even more then do now. We plan on having events such as National Pizza Day or National Beer Day and we’ll give out free pizza/beer or a large discount. We also plan on having events such as Hide and Seek and we all know how hide and seek works and when you win the game, you’ll receive a prize. I want CapTap to be entertaining and different compared to other fast food places. As new workers get hired, I plan on training them until I see what they are capable of. We will all work together to come up with ideas to make the shop better and make customers happy. The workers of CapTap will be the best they can be and try their best to provide for all the customers. The fast food place will sell breakfast at 12:00 am-12:00 pm and lunch at 12:00 pm-12:00 am. We will try to open twice a day, one for breakfast and one for lunch, so before school starts in game when it’s time for breakfast, we will only sale breakfast foods and after 12:00 pm, we will sale lunch. I will allow managers to open the shop and take care of the other workers for me. I plan on doing as many discounts as I can because the cheaper the food gets the more people will buy that the shop. We are also going to allow people to order beforehand by calling us and getting their meals quicker. I think this would be a good addition since lots of fast food restaurants have this option.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
CapTap will have a maximum of 10 workers, no more, no less. A fast food restaurant doesn’t need many workers and I think 10 is enough to keep the shop running. I plan on doing the cooking instead of hiring cooks. I am planning on being very picky with who I choose to work at my store due to issues that other shops have had. I want the to the best employees that I feel will make a difference at CapTap to work at my shop to make CapTap the best it can become. I've learned that you gotta be careful as people will not try to improve the shop, steal things from the chest and sell them for themselves, making it harder for us and not helping out. I am planning on making the shop strict but fun for the workers so that they are making money but also enjoying their time at the shop. I want the store to do good, but I want the workers to enjoy it too. I also plan on having managers to take care of certain types of workers, such as a manager for Cashiers and a manager for Security. This may change later on if I feel that it is not needed. This is how the employee roster will look like:

Owner
I must take care of the store, make sure everything is going well, restock when needed to, and is in charge of everyone.
Managers: (Maximum: 2)
Managers must take care of a certain type of worker group and make sure everything is going well. They help around the shop and take care of problems and assist the owner.
Cashiers: (Maximum: 5)
Cashiers must take care of customers order and provide them with their needs and wants.
Security: (Maximum: 3)
Security must make sure nothing happens inside the shop and keep everyone safe at all times. They make sure no fights occur and violence never happens on the shop property.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread