cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
[?] Kritanta I. Zennix - Younger Adopted Sister/Brother
‘Please come home when you are ready. . .The House is opened for you and you are welcomed to stay on my couch if you have no place to return to! I miss you!’
*cries in i wont be back till next year*

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
bLINKS AT
I got mama liz on my side, Papa Hiro may be not there but mama Liz can take ya kneecaps just like Hiro can >:DDDD /j <3
[A] - [?] Finn and Masa Dominguez - Twin Sons
‘Finn, I love you. Don’t let anyone else tell you other wise. Yes, we have our fights but it is only to worry about your well being! You always pull a ‘Hiro’ and sit and spin, I don’t know why your father does that and I don’t know why NOW you do it.’

‘Masa. . .Please be safe and come home. . .Your family misses you and I wish for the Kamis for your safe return.’
one day. I'll pull up as Masa if i haven't found anyone yet.

[A] Hiroto Ethan Dominguez - Husband/Spouse/SUPER Best Friend
‘Despite our flaws and our lack of communication. You are still the best thing that had happened to me, relationship-wise, here in Karakura. You are my sky the stars, my love, and remind me to give Henry my thanks!’
Mf will never leave after hes out, he will have a mood change but he will be more clingy, the rest u gotta find out icly :> <3

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
;UPDATES;

Updated format, Found on Amino!

WIP on Relationships, stay tune for that

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
; UPDATES ;

Added more to Relationships(If I missed you, please follow whats in the post)

Info dump!(All information can be found out ICLY, Let's see how well you know Eli)

Stay Hydrated!

Users who are viewing this thread