mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

-Emily's final council application-

What is your Minecraft username?: Ash1456
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: i have had warns kicks and bans but recently i've been really careful about the warnings so i don't get any kicks and bans my last warning was like in may
What is your timezone in GMT?: Idk if you mean by real life time but my real life time is mst and i think in game time is military time
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: Ashleyyy#3437
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: Yes i have made previous applications on the sever
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-hawaiian-application.27301/#post-89451 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-spanish-application.27044/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-change-request.25944/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ashleys-ban-appeal.26604/ [Accepted]
(I'm making sure i don't get banneagain though!!)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-hawaiian-application.27301/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-french-application.26757/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-french-application.26564/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emilys-student-council-application.26335/ [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums? My activity on the sever is a lot i do a lot of things on the sever, i like making new friends meeting new people, playing on the sever with other friends, sometimes helping other people out in looc and sometimes ooc, i like to welcome the new players also! and on the forums i'm mostly on the forums all the time for like the language applications cause i like doing different languages on srp!.
What is the student council?: Student council is a group of students and sometimes adults, they like to help around with students that are struggling and probably struggling at home as well, they like making events etc.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): Doughlah the staff member brought me to applying for student council, because more people in student council can help out a lot around school and students!
What does the school council of Karakura do?: The students at Karakura helps student and teachers around the school, they like showing people around, sometimes help the people that are struggling with there life, they can help in classes and other then that they just like to help around.
How would you describe your work ethic?: I like working hard like in real life i had all good grades but in game i like showing people around if i was in student council, i'd help others out that are either struggling or being rude to one another like telling them "hey that's not a right thing to do"
What interests you the most about the student council?: The thing that interests me the most about student council is the way they help students around schools and like help out with the teachers, principals, janitors. I also really like how they help out the people that are struggling
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes i do have past experience of roleplaying..
My roleplaying experience started in 2017 on srp then i moved up to fp another roleplay sever that no longer exists, Then i moved back to srp around mid 2019-2020. I made new friends on the sever this year and i'm so close to them. We were the Dickerson's but turned into the Hakimura's..Soon one of them left but i stayed but we are sisters on school rp now. In mid 2018 a few days after fp shut down me and my friends decided to make a realm and start like our own small roleplay for fun. Its not on youtube if you search it up. ( I Don't even talk to them anymore ) So on i made new friends on srp and we like to do family roleplays sometimes, They're amazing same with the sever!.
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would kind of say something more like this : This isn't the best idea, i think the best way to get a better idea is to high light important stuff that can be put in the idea and read it over night and probably think about the idea more and write more stuff in the idea to make it 10x better.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: If everyone hates an idea i make, I would handle without like being mad at everyone hating it. I would look over the paper i put the idea on get rid of some stuff people think it isn't the best fitting for it, and basically just redo it all with better small ideas for the idea. Like highlight the important stuff, rewrite stuff and think about it over night!.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: If the debate turns into a argument i'd try to stop it by like saying "Hey! it's kind of stupid to be arguing over a decision..not trying to be rude but can you guys just combine them both together and see what the idea turns into?, if it doesn't just think about it all over again or even so ask someone around school grounds for help",
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: If a councillor is stirring up problems with like other students. I would walk up to them if i ever saw them doing that, and say "Hey..Maybe not start up trouble or problems or even drama with another student cause if you do that you could get kicked out of student council" or in /looc i think you could get banned for doing that if you're a councillor. And if they are abusing their position on school grounds..See the student council is powerful around school and if they expose and up coming event or thing that hasn't been announced yet. That councillor could possibly get kicked out for 1. Losing trust 2. Exposing what's going to happen for like the next few weeks without it being announced. but how i would handle it i would definitely tell the principal of what that councillor has been doing or did and see what he/she can do with it. Or we could just think of a new idea and not tell that councillor that exposed the first idea.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would tell the president privately, The wrong things that they said that could not be helpful around campus and even so other students completely.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: If drama or tension starts affecting their work ethic i would speak to both of them in ALONE together in a room and if i see or hear them whisper mean stuff to each other i would say "Hey knock it off you two, there's no point in hating each other even if it has something to do with the pass, like the pass is in the pass even if it isn't "Forgivable" you can at least try to be friends or be more nicer to each other".
Character Name:
Emily "E." Iona
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17
Character phone-number: 451143704
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
My character acts very happy, Sometimes childish, My character acts
like she is happy all the time but sometimes she hides in her room sad
cause her past isn't the best. Her personality : she's loud, she loves making new friends
She likes to hang out with groups of people all the time, She likes being safe she also has trouble trusting people cause her past she had a lot of fake friends, She also like's to put a smile on her face around other people, and the most thing that she loves doing is saying hi to the police officers!
Character appearance/attire:
Emily would have light and a little bit of dark skin, she has gray eyes, she would wear a cute bunny overalls/hoodie, she also has bunny slippers on, she has black hair, her hoodie would be like a yellowish white color.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
The thing that separates me from other candidates is that i would have like a spot some people might want to take from me but for some reason you stay apart of the student council for the longest time, and people could leave during it but you just stay in the council team cause you want to help out others and even the ones who are struggling and people might think it's a waste of their time, or they might think it's worthless to do..But if i'm like ever apart of student council i would stay in even if it's the whole like four years of high school or three years of middle school ( i only have 2 years of high school left woot woot )

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because i would love to help around campus and the student who are struggling with not just school even out of school.
What interests you the most about student council?: The thing that interests me the most about student council is the way they help students around schools and like help out with the teachers, principals, janitors. I also really like how they help out the people that are struggling
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I am the type of person that doesn't like fights..so i would try to stop the fights ( for people not to get hurt in it ) cause you don't want anyone getting arrested or sent to the hospital if the injury is like serious, and if there is drama going on i would sit down and have a talk with the people that has drama going on and try to help stop it!
View attachment 12564
{Characters}
Ashley Dickerson [15-14]
Emily "E." Iona [17]
[Discord]
Ashleyyy#3437

Users who are viewing this thread