EMS Application (Doctor)

Im_LLost

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TrXKogeta

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I used to be active all the time it just depended on the time I have not been active recently due to my IRL job being in the air force and I was switching bases across the country and had to out process then in process but since I am back, I will continue to be active again.

Which timezone are you in?:
Central

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes, Skorched#0843

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
Health Occ Professor: (1) Professor application | SchoolRP

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a good bit of experience with Detail RP due to on other games version of RP I am usually playing a Police Officer or EMS so I have good experience with being as detailed as needed and making a good RP situation.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I motivation is that I love this server and I love the medical field (I want to be a nurse after I get out of the Air Force) I have taken a good bit of medical/Health based classes and I feel that my knowledge with benefit the team in a great way by making amazing RP

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The doctors are like the middle ground of the hospital they are focused on their patients and worrying about their diagnosis and symptoms that are caused by what is currently wrong with them we are like the steppingstone before anything serious is wrong that would need a surgeon. We are in charge of taking care of our patient and figuring out what is wrong and helping them solve it.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director:

is a Management position that is mostly in charged in keeping the lower functions of the EMS on point on what they are meant to do and there endeavors. They also handle how people advance like promotions and basically aim firepower in the departments that need less or more support.

Clinical Lead:
Clinical lead is a part of its own department and is in charge of keeping that department running in its best form they make sure to look out for those who fall under them in their department.

Attending:
Attending is when you finally start to become a "Support" role less than a forward action role it is when you have completed all your training and most of your work is focused on training new hires under the department. this job comes with new responsibilities as it should and focuses more on the logistics side of it like training new hires and accepting new new treatments and prescriptions.

Surgeon:
Surgeons are used for a more in critical condition type role they are used for surgeries and mainly operate on patients and are allowed to do any Crucial or big Surgery that would benefit the patient.

Doctor:
Doctors are the front guard of the hospital they are usually who you see and are in charge of focusing on check-ins and what would usually be not as bad and not needing a surgeon.

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists focus on the mental side of things and focus on the brain they may also give advice and help patients through a verbal way and talk talk through mental issues with patients through a form of therapy.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I Do
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I understand and I am excited and determined to give all of myself to this role
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Takara Ryu is a man with dark brown hair and a grayish white higlight on the front. He is dressed in a black and red Coat with black buttons he is a man who considers himself to be good and would do anything to help someone if it is under his control. He is a calm and polite man but if some one goes against him and breaks that trust he will hold that grudge til the end of time. but if you are under his trust he will do anything he can to let you know that you are a great friend to him. Takara is a man who loves hanging out with his friends and heading into town and doing the most with them.
What are they like on and off the job?
He is a welcoming person on and off duty but on shift he tries to stay more to himself and focus on work but will be very socialable with patients to make sure that they have the best experience they can and get them in and out of the hospital and back on there feet. While on duty he is scrambling around to get his job done but also to pick up for others falling behind and help his friends as best as he can. But while he is off duty he loves to just relax and when hes not hanging out with his friends hes laying back and watching a movie or playing a game. Takara also loves nature and loves to hike and explore new places as much as he can when ever hes well rested.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

His outlook on his workers is that he trusts everything into them at first and trusts them with his life when it comes to work, he believes that good trust calls for a way better outcome with work. He believes that the medical field is built on trust and kindness. His plans for are the future are to do great at his job and make friends and hopefully try to make it into any management position for the hospital so that he can form up the hospital from the structure and the core. (This wasnt letting me unbold it Sorry :( )

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

No

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Pre Highschool Arc:

Takara Ryu was born in America in a city called St louis. he was a quiet kid who usually kept himself until his father passed his father was serving in the Marines but passed away due to a work accident that really shouldn't have happened. his father was always talking about how he wanted Takara to be more social and put himself out there, so he tried to do what his father wished and that is what changed him forever. He would find himself in high school where he is taking any medical related class that is given by the school, he has wanted to do medical for a while during high school he picked up several classes like heath/ Health occupations and plenty more. Right after he got out of high school, he enlisted into the Air force his dad was marines, but his dad was always telling him to not do Marines.

Millitary/College Arc:
Takara's Military life was pretty calm, but it definitely caused him to be a shut in again he found himself not hanging out with people just because he was afraid of being in a new area. during this nothing much happened his job in the air force was just a general medical job they worked as the front desk and the simpler checkup stuff with patients. His grew his love for the medical field and he knew that he wanted to go further. while in the service he did half his school and then when he got out, he finished college with his GI Bill that payed for the rest of his college.

Post College Arc:
Years later after completing college he found himself working out hospitals around St Louis and swapping between St Louis and Kansas City and just hospitals in the area he truly could not find a place that he felt like he "changed" the environment. He came to the conclusion that it's not the location but its him and that he should go back to his roots and be more social. he didn't have many friends in Missouri, so he decided to move to Japan where he had family and even a few friends in a close surrounding area. After he moved this is where the found the position and it felt perfect he had friends in the area and family and the hospital even looked like a great spot for him. This is where his amazing adventure Truly starts.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Takara Ryu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Takara Ryu

Characters Preferred Name:
Takara Ryu

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian non-denominational

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
American

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Hematology (Two Years)
Internal Medicine (3 years)

Working Experience(s):
Takara spent his time bouncing between a hospital in St Louis and Kansas City which are both around 3 hours away he just couldn't find his spot, so he kept debating where he belonged till he moved to Japan
Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:

Highschool:
Bachelor: 2010
Doctor of medicine: 2012
Master's of Science: 2016

Major(s):
Biomedical engineering
Physiology
Minor(s):
Biology
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
Japanese

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital Faction, however, we have decided to deny your application for the following reason(s):

- Your application was short compared to some others.
If you decide to re-apply, try to include more details.

Users who are viewing this thread