Level 13
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
MaruMochii

Previous bans:
Two for ERP the accepted appeals are listed below, and it has been 4 months since my last ban
Ban Appeal - Accepted
Ban Appeal - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am very active on the server, I try to get on every day at least once, for a span of 2-6 hours, I am free mostly on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and that is when I play from the early hours of the morning to really late at night, so I am very available.

Which timezone are you in?:
I am in the EST timezone

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
ᑎØTᕼIᑎG#1414
(special characters, copy and paste it into Discord)
Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone, and I am freely willing to speak, although for the time being my mic is not working, though I can hear and listen to all my co-workers if needed.

List your current and past applications:
EMS Internship - Accepted
KPD Officer -Denied
Teacher App - Denied
Lang Request - Accepted (French)
Lang Request - Accepted (Polish)
Lang Request - Accepted (German)
Lang Request - Accepted (Russian)
Lang Request -Denied (Russian)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I am very skilled with Detail RP, it is actually the most entertaining for me, and because I am a really fast typer I am able to detail very quickly, when I did Gang Rp I used to Detail RP a lot but that was on a different character than this one. I can put imagery into one's mind while detailing, so it seems more like you are watching it like a movie. And I find if I become a doctor, it will be a lot of fun, yet I know it is still a responsibility, I will just enjoy being able to Detail Med RP a lot! Some other experiences I have with detailed RP is my history with it! I have been RPing since I was very little, on Gmod and even on an old server I had with my friends on my PS4. I am very skilled and well knowledgeable in Detail RP. I have also been playing SRP for about a year in total.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation for joining EMS is kind of like my motivation for becoming a medical employee in real life, I have always been fascinated in the medical field, I excel in my Biology classes, The Med classes I have taken I was an A student, and I am very familiar with a lot of the practices done in the medical field. I can benefit the current team by bringing in my current knowledge on subjects. I know what to do and how to do it, I am a very fast learner so something I don’t know I will ask questions about, and I will learn very fast. I am a very hard and intuitive worker, I work very hard on the task at hand. Like I said before, I am also very knowledgeable in the medical field.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Some things I know about the work of a Surgeon are, the process in which to fix a shattered bone, such a dislocated shoulder bone, knee, I know how to do a kidney transplant, I know what to do in case of a rib puncturing a lung, I know how to handle amputating a limb. I know how to make a good diagnosis, I know how to perform a skin graft if that is needed, I know how to treat and infection, what to do in case of a punctured blood vessel, how to treat a broken nose that needs surgery. I know how to do an MRI scan to look for tumors and I sort of know how to remove tumors, could use a little more training on that, I know how to act fast on someone with a torn jugular, I know what to do in the case of someone hemorrhaging. I know how to fix punctured ear drums, I know how to insert a tube into the ear to allow fluid to drain out instead of building up.
Some of the things I know about the Surgeon role and it's duties is, knowing that the surgeon is in charge of not only doing surgery, but also examining the patient to look for any medical issues, like cancerous tissue, tumors, clots, fluid build up. They also are in charge of doing work with dead bodies, they are in charge of logging the information about the body, such as name, time of death, cause of death, whether it were a murder, natural causes, etc..

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
-Doctor-
They play the role of check-ups, prescription, health conditions, illnesses, and sometimes major issues. They will take the job of a surgeon if one is not available, and it is an emergency situation like a hand was cut off. They are also in charge of listening to the patients symptoms and diagnosing them.

-Surgeon-
They are the most highly trained doctors in the medical field, they take care of surgeries, extreme procedures, they are most likely dealing with critical patients that need assistance right away or are in critical condition, say in need of a kidney transplant immediately. They are a very important part of the hospital.

-Psychiatrist-
They are the hospital's mental health doctor, they deal with the people who have mental disorders, such as PTSD. They listen to their patients' issues and help towards finding a solution to it. They are more heart to heart with their patients and usually require more check-ups.

-Clinical Lead-
They are under the Clinical Manager, and their job consists of making sure the Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, and Psychiatrists are doing their jobs correctly, they are the one to ask any questions you have, and usually host the training.

-Clinical Manager-
This position is like Co-lead, but they are still under the Head Physician, this person is in charge of dealing with issues around the employment side, if there is trouble amongst employees they are the one to deal with that. They also control who gets promoted and who gets demoted.

-Head Physician-
This is the top of the hospital, they decide who is hired, fired or even the big changes around the hospital. They are also in charge of each employee's salary, and one should respect them Highly.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Blue - Cardiac Arrest
Code Black - Bomb threat
Code Red - Fire Evacuation
Code Violet - Violent person in the hospital
Code White - Evacuation
Code Silver - Shooter in the building
Code Green - Natural Disaster Evacuation
Code Brown - Extreme Weather
Code Orange - Hazardous Spill of chemicals
Code Yellow - Disaster
Code Pink - Child Abduction

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge this and I accept it full heartedly.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I also acknowledge this and I accept it full heartedly as well.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand, and will do my best to attend every training with the max of my ability.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge this, very well. I know not to take ICly - OOCly unless it is to report for something going against the rules of the server. Then I will take matter to an admin/mod

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Moxxi H. C. Hanazono is very knowledgeable when it comes to the medical line of work, she studied under a nurse who used to work for the hospital, then she took the EMS internship program to learn more. She was taught basic information like CPR how to properly suture someone, what to do in the case of hemorrhaging, how to quickly raise or lower someone's blood pressure/adrenaline, how to perform the Heimlich maneuver, she knows how to hook someone up to a -o blood bag, and an I.V drip, she knows what to do in case of dehydration, how to treat eye wounds being a victim of eye injuries herself, and is very smart on what to prescribe for certain things. What to do in case of a dead body, how to handle someone who is out of control, what to do in case of someone attacking her, she knows what to do if someone comes in with a person with low blood sugar. How to do a CT scan, an MRI, how to preform an ultrasound, knows how to deliver a baby.
She also knows the process in which to fix shattered bones, or even things such a dislocated bones, she know how to do a kidney transplant, she knows what to do in case of a rib puncturing a lung, she knows how to handle amputating a limb. She knows how to treat and infection, what to do in case of a torn blood vessel, or how to clear a blood clot or clogged vein/artery. She knows how to treat a broken nose that needs surgery, she knows how to do an MRI scan to look for tumors and cancerous tissue, She knows how to act fast on someone with a torn jugular, she knows what to do in the case of someone hemorrhaging. She knows how to fix punctured ear drums, and know to insert a tube into the ear c**** to allow fluid to drain out instead of building up.
She knows all the codes, what to do in case of a flat line, or in case someone's heart rate is to low/high, she knows what to do when someone cuts a limb off or chunk of skin, she knows how to skin graft someone if needed.
She knows how to sanitize a wound and make sure there are no foreign objects in it. She also knows how to deal with concussions.

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
A 4’11, natural black hair, brown eyes female 98 LBS and slim, she has pale skin and is blind in one eye, she wears a dark amber colored glass eye to match her natural eye color, she is very sweet but strict, she has a soft tone and seems flirty, she is very smart, and very witty, and she loves to make jokes. Something that sets her aside from the rest is her glass eye, her intuition and her strive to do the best she can on and off the job, whether that be going above and beyond at work, or being a respectful and honorable citizen. Another thing is her red ended hair, that fades up into her silky soft black hair, that is very fluffy and is most of the time short.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job Moxxi is very intuitive, hardworking, has very good manners and is extremely polite. She loves to talk to her co-workers and make a good joke, but she always puts her work above talking, she is very stern when she needs to be, say a citizen is being very disrespectful and not leaving the hospital, she will give them 3 warnings to leave before calling the cops on them for loitering. She has lots of patience and loves each and every patient like family. Off the job she is very relaxed and friendly, she loves to have fun with her friends, and has parties with them often, she is not immature however and is still very mannered and polite, she treats everyone with great respect, and is very extroverted with people. She is super sweet and dresses nicely, if she is off the job usually in a nice hoodie and a clean pair of shoes hanging with some friends, on the job she'd always be wearing her uniform and a clean pair of dress shoes with her hair styled in a neat fashion.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Moxxi's outlook on her co-workers is very respectful, friendly, outgoing, and affable. She will make her best attempt to make sure they are comfortable, feel loved around her, and feel respected. She is very extroverted so she'll always try and make conversation with them while on break or not busy with a patient. She will always have their back if they have hers, she will always be polite and thoughtful of them and others. She knows they work just as hard as she does and she will treat them they way she'd wanna be treated if she were in their shoes. Her plans for the future are to eventually build up to become a Clinical Lead, start a family and teach her kids some of the things she was taught and learned through the years at the hospital, and at the age of 75 retiring from the hospital.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
She has anxiety and is blind in her left eye.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

A girl by the name of Moxxi H. C. Hanazono was born on February 27th
2001, a 20 Year old Baseball player for the Karakura College Spartans
To know how she got to this we have to look back to her life starting at the age of 4.
At 4 years old Moxs’ Parents were both still alive and well, she was living life just like every ordinary child, when one day she was doing her school work, her father whom was a former coach of a baseball team back in Germany, asked her to come outside and “Play Ball” she’d never forget those words, and even uses them in honor of her father to this day.
The two would practice together from that day for 3 years, unfortunately her father died of terminal stage 4 lung cancer. She stopped playing baseball for a few months, and started picking up some books on biology studying in it for some time before setting aside the books. After that time, she had been rummaging through her closet when she discover an old bat and glove her father gave her, on the bat was a small engraving “Warrior” the memories of when her father would call her this for having such a good swing, remembering the time she hit the ball right into his jaw and broke it. She remembers how that day when they got home she tossed that bat on the floor and cried in her room, and her father came in and gave her a small note “I’m not angry, I am proud, you have such great potential don’t let it die. Don’t give up because you made a mistake. No one ever got anywhere by giving up.” as tears fell from her face she grabbed that bat and swore she’d never stop trying, going outside everyday and practicing, she was gonna make her father proud.
As time went on her mother started to get negligent of her, aggressive. Moxxi knew it wasn’t her fault, she was just going through a tough time, her mom had been so depressed and unlike herself since Moxxi’s dad died. One night Moxxi’s mom got drunk and hurt her so bad, that Moxxi fled, and from the age of 13 - 16 Moxxi lived on the streets of Germany with the bat her dad gave her and the books she had bought.
Eventually Moxxi went back home, where she was re-introduced to her mom, but there was someone else, her mom had found someone after all those years and immediately Moxxi knew they were suspicious, watching how they treated her mother for an entire year. Moxxi finally snapped at Him, she told her mom that she was going to Karakura Japan and that she should come with, but her mom denied the offer, said that she was going to stay in Germany, that “I was born in this house, and I will die here as well.” and so be those words, she did die in that house, a year later and at the age of 18 Moxxi was sent a message of her decapitated mom from her mom's phone. She was right not to trust that man, and because of the heart break between him and her mom, he killed her.
Moxxi was devastated, Her best friend Ivy and some of her other friends comforted her through the tough time, when a week later she received a text from someone strange, stating that they were her older sister, and that they too lived in Karakura, Japan, the two talked and caught up, even attended their mother’s funeral together The name of the women is Melani.
At 19 she and her friend Ivy would study day to day together preparing for tests and creating a life together, getting a home together and building it together. Ivy was the best thing she could ever ask for. Ivy took Moxxi in when she had nothing, when she was living on the streets of Karakura and had no family or friends. Ivy was Moxxi’s biggest friend and always had her back when Moxxi needed it.
When Moxxi turned 20 she went back to Germany to celebrate, and when she came back she offered to take Ivy to the meteorite show, where she kissed her ruining Ivy’s relationship with her fiance.. But later ruined their relationship as well. Moxxi always had feelings for Ivy, but they slowly started to fade after seeing what pain she caused, not knowing Ivy still silently had those feelings for her. Moxxi tried out for the baseball team one evening, and when she made it on she was so proud of herself, and she even made a new friend Ryoko. Quickly she started to gain feelings for this girl and she was so brainless she told Ivy about it, not thinking much of it.. Tearing their friendship apart.
Moxxi was crushed and Ivy, well much worse.
A few months past and Ryoko and her admit feelings for each other, and that leads us to here where we are now this 20 year old train wreck playing ball, and living one day at a time, who knows maybe one day, Ivy and Moxxi will reunite, hopefully but I guess that's a story for another day.
While in College Moxxi studied about the medical field and played for the baseball team for the time being, and even got her masters in Biology and Nursing, she went on to take some positions unpaid at some nearby retirement homes, and even once worked at a local medical tent with one of her buddies drawing blood, when she visited Germany.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Moxxi H. C. Hanazono

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Dr. or Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Moxxi

Characters Preferred Name:
Mox, Miss Hanazono

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Practicing Christian

Characters Marital Status:
In a Relationship

Characters Nationality:
German

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

11 Years, moved to Karakura at the age of 18

Working Experience(s):
Was a part of the EMS internship, Volunteered for her home town retirement home during a visit back to Germany, worked there unpaid for about 6 months, and during that time she learned more about how to take care of the sick, and what symptoms connected with what illnesses. She also volunteered at a local blood drive back in Germany, drawing blood, where she was complemented by one of the nurses and was asked to volunteer down at the hospital, though she denied the offer for it was her last couple of days in Germany.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate in Clinical
Major in Biology and Nursing, and a minor in Psychology
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology and Nursing

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
German

Other Languages:
French and Polish​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Congratulations! After a careful discussion with the Karakura Hospital Higher-Up Team, you have been accepted as a Surgeon.

» If you have any questions regarding your application, contact me via Discord. @alex!#4532
» Ensure that you are in the Karakura Emergency discord to receive your roles.

Welcome to the Karakura Hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread