mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ender's Intro!

Ender Maximi

Level 8
Hi! You probably haven't seen me about school, I'm new as of today, so a good few of you mighta missed me, but I often hang out in the courtyard in the trees, or the library, and every now and then I pop out to the big rocks outside the cafeteria, near The Confession Tree. My IGN is EnderGurlMC and my skin is somewhat like my profile picture here, but I will every now and then go and wander round town and just get a fair idea of the place, since it's really quite big, and I plan to start going IC tomorrow (I live in the UK by the way, so it'll be tomorrow for me) as my character Ender, who's biography you can find on my profile. Welp, that's all I really have to say, apart from the fact that I kinda act like Ender both OOC and IC, as I am kinda socially-awkward in real life, heh. Ciao for now!

_Budo_

Level 0
UR SUPER NICE ;3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:heehee:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:heehee::heehee::heehee:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ender Maximi

Level 8
Still haven't had the pleasure to meet you IC, a late welcome either way~
Yeah, I've been kinda busy with school IRL, I got a sleepover on Saturday that I'm prepping for, plus I play a lotta different servers, so I'm trying to find time to get on for a while! #ImSuBusy

amamyo

Level 62
Hi! You probably haven't seen me about school, I'm new as of today, so a good few of you mighta missed me, but I often hang out in the courtyard in the trees, or the library, and every now and then I pop out to the big rocks outside the cafeteria, near The Confession Tree. My IGN is EnderGurlMC and my skin is somewhat like my profile picture here, but I will every now and then go and wander round town and just get a fair idea of the place, since it's really quite big, and I plan to start going IC tomorrow (I live in the UK by the way, so it'll be tomorrow for me) as my character Ender, who's biography you can find on my profile. Welp, that's all I really have to say, apart from the fact that I kinda act like Ender both OOC and IC, as I am kinda socially-awkward in real life, heh. Ciao for now!
Ok 1. YOUR PROFILE PICTURE IS ADORABLE <3<3<3 2. I look forward to meeting you <3

Users who are viewing this thread