mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ERP Adjustment Suggestion

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
i think you worded this wrong- idk but I guess the easiest fix to what you're talking about would be either simply don't RP like that just agree to f2b and move on or make the ERP rule more clear because different staff members have different ideas of what ERP is and isn't

(this or make sure every staff has the same understanding on what erp is)

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
i think you worded this wrong- idk but I guess the easiest fix to what you're talking about would be either simply don't RP like that just agree to f2b and move on or make the ERP rule more clear because different staff members have different ideas of what ERP is and isn't
Yes, basically like have every staff member understand what ERP is the same way. Because some people get banned for actions like /me uses bathroom or something like that. I know like the ERP with in bed that makes complete sense and should stay that way, but somethings like /me gets changed people get warned or banned for as ERP. Making why I suggested this so there is a clear definition of what exactly is considered ERP

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------

• After reviewing this application with the staff team we decided to deny this.
  • The rule already explains what's allowed and what's not.

Users who are viewing this thread