mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Erza Scarlet - KPD application

twinkdragon

Level 10
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

the_twnk_dragon, (have an alt account twnk_dragon)

Discord Name & Tag:
therainbowlemon

Which timezone are you in?
+5:30hrs GMT.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Language Application (Accepted)
Lore team application (Pending)
Language application (Accepted)
Language application (Accepted)
Professor Application (Accepted)
Doctor Application(Denied)

Describe your activity on the server:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
(7PM - 1AM)
6 Hours​
(7PM - 1AM)
6 Hours​
(7PM - 1AM)
6 Hours​
(7PM - 1AM)
6 Hours​
(7PM - 2:30AM)
7.5 Hours​
(11AM - 3AM)
17 Hours​
(11AM - 12PM)
13 Hours​

Overall I spend at least 3 - 6 hours on the server every day, however, it is more than that due to the nature of my IRL job giving me free time.
(I just realized how much i play, and wow, im basically living here HA)

I also have the following characters I play -
  • Andy A. Arya (Professor AP)- Play her the most regularly.
  • Katrina Douglas (12th Grade) - New character, however i do play her 30% of my play time.
  • Blaze Yamashita (12th Grade) - I play them 10% of the time, even lesser (almost inactive.)
  • Maggie (Bear) - I do not play her at all (Sometimes in a month but thats it)

What is your motivation for applying?:

There are Majorly 4 Reasons on Why I want to apply for the Police Faction -
  • Fit's in with my characters Lore. -Erza has a strong sense of justice and wants to catch criminals and protect innocents. She has spoken to lawyers and officers about their jobs, and with some mentorship, she is interested in becoming a police officer, and rising through the ranks so that she can reduce the crime at Karakura. I would like to RP catching criminals over being bullied or mugged by them (hehe).
  • Timezone for cops on duty - The current timezone I exist in does not see much of the police faction online. I want to make the RP available for me, as well as the community.
  • Diversity - I currently play my professor character, and I would love to branch out and try newer roles, including one at KPD. Since my character was made to be a law enforcement officer, this would be an amazing opportunity to do the same
  • New permissions giving a more realistic sense of justice - I have been in SRP for a bit, and I feel like roleplaying with the newer perms will give me a chance to get more creative with my responses since everything is so much more realistic now.
I am really looking forward to exciting roleplay scenario's with my char Erza, the oldest character I play till date.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Currently, I understand that the police is responsible for a large amount of things, a few of them are -
  • Catching gangs and criminals - KPD needs to keep the streets of Karkura safe, and catching notorious gangs and rowdy criminals who break the law is a part of it.
  • Taking police reports,- The civilians and citizens need to have a place where they can go report a crime that has taken place. The police work includes detailed reports so that they can arrest or fine the citizen if needed.
  • Assisting any civilian in need for help. - It is the responsibility of KPD to keep the peace of the city while maintaining a healthy public image.
  • Monitoring the city using cctv - Required to gather any evidence of crime or to finally capture gang activity.
  • Raiding houses - Part of incriminating and finding any dangerous weapon stashed.
  • Ensuring law and order are maintained in appropriate areas - Keeping public areas safe is number one priority, and gives the citizens a sense of safety.
  • Investigating murders - In case of any suspicious deaths, its important for KPD to look into it to give peace to the family member, and justice to the deceased.

While these are limited examples, I am excited to see what all scope of roleplay I have once I am inducted into the role, as I am sure there is a lot more to it than just catching bad guys. I am looking forward to bettering KPD image in front of the Citizens.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

From an OOC perspective police are important to Karakura and SchoolRP for the following reasons -
  • Sense of safety - Karakura is a town with a diverse set of people, which leads to diverse activities. The Police maintain a sense of safety within the community for its citizens.
  • Cops and Criminals - Bringing diversity into roleplay scenarios is also one of the key reasons why having the police is important. A city with crime and no consequences makes for a very dull roleplay situation.
  • School situations - While students are underage, do tend to go overboard if they don't think there would be any extreme circumstances to what they do at school. Having Police makes the students not commit crimes within the confines of school, and ensures they don't basically blow the school up (Barring the 1st of January incident, but the student was arrested.)
  • Investigations - Having a dedicated well-trained team investigating suspicious scenarios makes for another layer of safety and calm within the city and community.

The police are the backbone of Law and Order within Karkura, and without them, the city would be in utter chaos. The police keep the citizens safe, and the criminals scared.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
What's your character's full name?:

Erza Scarlet

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
She/her

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12, with active participation.

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Erza knows Russian, Serbian, and JSL.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Erza is 6'0 ft tall and has broad shoulders. She has the features of an Australian woman, who has hazel eyes. She carries a fake glass eye after her incident as a child. Erza smells like the rain. Erza has scarlet-coloured hair, complimenting her last name. She carries a very intimidating look on her face, brought to her by her need to be tough due to the circumstances she has been through.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Professionally -
Erza is very strict about following rules.
  • Towards Citizens - In a professional setting, she may come across as being wordy, but strong with her boundaries. She rarely lets anyone ever see her softer side. She cares for people more than anything, and she can be rather fun interacting with citizens with a bit of a sharp touch to her words.
  • Towards Criminals - She would be sarcastic and stern while dealing with criminals. Her conduct would be professional, but she would be unphazed by vile language used towards her, instead her focus would be towards bringing the criminals to justice with some snide remarks once in a while.
  • Towards Colleagues - She would be chatty yet professional drawing boundaries. She would slowly open up with people she would really trust, but to most she would be known as a tough non emotional being.
  • Towards Superiors - She would be respectful and have strong boundaries with her superiors. She would be good at following instructions and ensure that the other colleagues of her also follow rules and the law based on orders given to them.

Casually -
Friendly but comes across as a bit brash.
  • Towards Strangers - She would initiate conversations, would be a little rough around the edges, but a lot of people like that about her
  • Towards Family and Friends - She is very loving towards her friends, frequently giving them hugs and signs of affection. She has a sense of responsibility and protectiveness towards them. Some friends would also call her fun and confident, and know she is a good person at the end.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Erza believes great things can happen if you have a strong sense of family and bonding. She does not believe in being a lone wolf and believes that if she is in a team she can achieve anything.
She would be very excited to have co-workers with a similar sense of justice as her and would enjoy working with them to make Karakura a better place, as an extended family.

What's your character's backstory?

Erza was born on a remote island near Australia and had been abandoned on the streets alongside. One day her Village was attacked and a lot of people were taken captive, including Erza.

She was used as a manual labor for 4 years on a remote island where she was (I'm just going to make this simple because it's kinda evil) tortured. She had one of her eyes lost in the process of her captors torturing her and one day when she saw one of the innocent people get beat up, she lost it. She went on a violent rampage and destroyed everything on the island.

Finally, Erza felt free and asked her best friend(Erik) if they could just leave the island, and be safe again, to which the friend turned around and said no. This was their life now, and Erza could stay and help or leave and never come back. Erza did not want to fight her friends so she ended up running away. She arrived at Karakura shortly after.
She was taken in by the Yamashita family when she was 17, and they gave her a sense of safety for the longest time. When she turned 18 she got a call from an unknown number telling her about a brother she had and she was his only family. She took her brother in when she was 18 and he was 10, and they both bonded over time.
Erza got engaged to a beautiful girl when she was 18, however, when things started getting violent with her family she decided to break off her engagement and leave the town forever with her brother and friend(Crimson). While she was out of town, she found out that she had lost her brother in surgery for his long-term illness. She couldn't bear to see her dead brother so she had a closed coffin at his funeral.

Erza eventually received some pictures via email of her brother getting tortured. This naturally surprised her as she had assumed her brother was dead, she eventually found out that her friend(Erik) from the island had blamed Erza for all the torture they faced as children. When she revisited the island to see if the island was okay, he saw her and followed her to Karakura, found out she had a brother, and took his opportunity to get revenge on her by attempting to kill Hoshi.

The "doctor" Hoshi was seeing was a guy who worked for the said friend(Erik) and was a malpractice doctor, and sent to kidnap Hoshi and proclaim him as "not making it through the surgery" to Erza and her friend(Crimson). Erik's goal was to torture Hoshi before killing him off and sending his body back with photos to Erza. But when Erza noticed Hoshi's body was not found, she wouldn't give up on him and kept looking for him because she knew he was alive. (He was)

She came back to Karakura after 7 years, just to look for her younger brother.
She wants to be a police officer so that she can protect people, even though she couldn't back when she was a child and would investigate the streets of Karakura only to get her little brother back.

General knowledge
Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it is not legal to own a knife in Karakura. If you are found in possession it is 3 months of jail, or 150k Bail.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
The following medical items do not require a prescription -
1. Paracetamol - Its for fever and pain
2. Melatonin - Sleep medication
3. Wooden Cane - used to assist people with mobility issues
4. Eyepatch - (for pirates! /J!) an eye-covering to conceal one of the eyes
5. Cough syrup - Does not require a prescription, used to treat a cold.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
As part of the police, it is our responsibility to ensure that everyone is well treated. Including the inmate, if Erza saw their co-worker physically abuse an inmate she would first try to understand why this was happening.
  • If the reason was self-defense, then she would just break the fight and immobilize the inmate before radioing for a doctor for assistance in case of any severe injuries. She would then look at the criminal records of the inmate before deciding how to deal with the inmate. Ideally, she would make a report and let the higher authorities decide the consequences for attacking a police officer on duty.
  • If the co-worker was doing this to teach them 'manners', she would radio for assistance and try to stop the fight. She would also ensure to make a report on the co-worker for abusing his power as a law enforcement officer, after getting medical help for the inmate.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If a co-worker is being assaulted, Ezra's first instinct would be to stop the assault and try and immobilize the person assaulting them. She would then radio for assistance as she would arrest the assailant for assaulting a police officer as it is against the law. She would then check up on her co-worker if they require medical attention or not, and if they do, she would wait for the backup to arrive, and then take the co-worker to the hospital or call in an ambulance.

Example -

Erza paused as she noticed her co-worker pinned down on the floor by a masked individual and felt a wave of calm wash over her as she pulled out her stun gun just in case. She slowly approached the criminal and tried to separate them from the co-worker, As she did that, she instructed the criminal to go against the wall. She waited for the assailant to comply while completely alert to charge with her stun gun if required. Her co-worker probably needed medical attention, but it would have to wait, as she needed to subdue the criminal first.
  • In case the criminal comply
    • Erza quickly and calmly walked over to the criminal and would unclip his mask. As she did the same, the first thing she would do is to handcuff him as he had just assaulted the coworker. Erza pulled out her radio and quickly whispered, 'I need back up near the shopping district, and EMS if possible as we have an injured officer.' She would turn the radio off and silently say, 'You are under arrested for obstruction of justice and assaulting a police officer.'
  • In case the criminal does not comply
    • Erza noticed the criminal making a run for it and quickly shoot him with her stun gun, immobilizing him. She then quickly walked up to the criminal, flipped them over and cuffed their hands saying, 'you are under arrest for assaulting a police officer and evading. You will be told more about your arrest in jail.' She'd then look over at her coworker and quickly pull out her radio and say, 'I need an em over here as an officer has been injured, and also some back up to take a criminal to the police station.'

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If a co-worker is corrupt and helping criminal organizations, she would immediately gather all evidence she can and report it to the higher authorities. She knows that while she is duty bound to put a stop to it, trying to stop a criminal organization alone is a death sentence, she would need a team and also extract as much info as they can from the corrupted co-worker to bring down the criminal organization.

Example -

Erza would pause and listen to the information she was given very carefully. She did not want to be impulsive, as this was not a situation for her to be that way, instead, she quickly ensured that her body camera was working while she heard out her informant. She knew it was her co-worker, a person she had trusted and had worked with for a long time, a person who was superior to her. It was not the first time she was betrayed, but she was not a child anymore, she knew how to protect them, and she knew she had to ensure this person would be brought down.

She quickly went through the records and arrest reports the officer had made before, and also anything that stood out of place to her was put into her series of evidence. What surprised Erza was that once she knew he was guilty, it was easy to find evidence incriminating him as most of his arrest reports were completely shady. Erza smirked to herself as she collected the last bit of evidence and knocked at the commissioner office. She knew she would get justice this time, she had to.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
When a person would try to Bribe Erza to get out of crime she would start laughing hysterically as she would quickly immobilize and handcuff the criminal. She would then arrest the criminal for trying to bribe a police officer i.e. obstruction of justice.
She would then go ahead and report the attempt to higher authorities so that they can be mindful while dealing with the criminal in question. The body cam would help as an evidence (keeping in mind they always have one on them)

Example -

She would look at the criminal with his cash stack handing it to her and immediately break out into laughter. It wasn't the warm kind of laughter you would usually find, this one was scary. She then quickly took out her handcuffs and move forward as she requested the criminal to have his face to the wall. As the criminal complied, she checked her body cam as she quickly handcuffed the person and said, 'You are under arrest for the obstruction of justice.'

As she headed back to the station, she would walk in to the detective and commissioner office and inform them of the criminal who was trying to bribe her. She would also mention any other detail she found during the crime and walk out of the room so that they can do the interrogation without interruption.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES