etwonnant

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Rooni!☆#2803

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

GMT+4

Describe your activity on the server:

I am often active on my main account during the weekends but recently I have had time off school and work and I have been using it to get back into games. I am always available on discord, and I manage my time responsibly to be able to spend it on the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No I have not been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that completely, and I will try my best to avoid that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a receptionist, you should be able to ensure that students are able to be in the right class. Receptionists guide lost students and ensure that a safe environment is kept for both students and school staff alike.. Receptionists also aid Student Council members and can use their own authority to ensure that students who might harm others are sent to detention.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

While not having any previous experience regarding school roles, I have been on SRP since 2017. I have learnt how to DetailRP and SeriousRP, and I have great knowledge regarding the rules and guidelines of both the school and the server in general.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnants-jsl-application.41341/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnant-etodas-event-team-application.30255/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whysomochi’s-language-application.11770/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whysomochi’s-language-application.11606/
I also have a college application, but it was accepted when you had to apply through messages.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My main account is in College, on the track team with a Bachelor's degree
My alt had its rank removed so I am back to being Grade 9 on it.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
In the duration of the situation, it is most important to remain calm and composed, surveying the students aggression levels and attempting to calm them down; this is to be combined with giving the individual the knowledge that if their behaviour continues they will be referred to a higher rank of staff for punishments such as detention - or in more extreme cases expulsion. It is most professional to keep a calm tone and to not retaliate against the student, though after they are dismissed or removed from the area, the member of staff can move to seek assistance, higher ranks or some emotional support if the student had upset them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Do not immediately step in or lay hands on students, but call for a higher member of staff, if extreme the KPD. Extreme caution while attempting to make students back away from the situation while a higher rank arrives and ensure that you have the proper support ready for both students for when the fight ends. Stepping in can cause extra danger as it can cause you or other members of staff to get hurt. I believe it would be smartest to use words and firstly make sure as little people get hurt as possible.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Calmly ask them to refrain, if this is denied then be more stern with them. Inform them of the consequences and be blunt that they are being a bad example to the students of Karakura Highschool. This should be referred to those higher in power so they can check security cameras and take the appropriate actions against the offending individual.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

She would be respectful to all equipment inside, and check up on other staff members within. Anneliese would try to keep a friendly atmosphere as it will be of most importance to her, so she will make light conversation and drop jokes to lighten the mood and make the working day more positive and fun. She would relax, naturally but still be alert to the happenings outside, keen to leave her comfort zone if she hears discourse outside.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7held the strap of her handbag tightly, pressing her legs together and politely bowing towards the figures that were sitting in the faculty room. She then straightened her posture, a warm, welcoming smile plastered on her face. &f”Good morning!”

/me &7took a few steps forward, letting her hands hold her skirt as she sat down on the chair. She was immediately met with a student who looked lost, and she did the best she could to ensure that he would remain calm as she solved his issue. &f”Don’t worry! I have your schedule right here. You need to be in 412, alright?” &7Anneliese smiled while she pointed at the lesson block on the schedule, then slid the paper over to the student.

/me &7moved to grab her bag that sat on the ground next to her feet, she had just finished her work for the day which meant she was tidying up to leave. She stood up, fixing her skirt and pushing her bag closer to her shoulder. &f”Good work, everyone! I’ll see you tomorrow.” &7Anne bowed, giving a polite wave of departure before exiting.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anneliese Blackburn

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Preferred Name:

Miss Ann

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholicism

Marital Status:

Single

Academic Degree:

Master's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Finance

Minors:

Business, Accounting

Nationality:

German-Spanish

Current Location:

Karakura Japan

Native Languages:

Spanish

Other Languages:

Japanese-Sign-Language

Backstory

With a family filled with only boys, the Blackburns were delighted when their first girl arrived. Anneliese, that was never her original name, but the very first name they thought of was ‘Sienna.’ On July 12, 1994, a baby girl with heterochromia and short sienna-coloured hair was born. It was safe to say that the family was not extremely wealthy, but they got by quite well. Sienna’s mother died at a young age, which made her take over her job almost as soon as she was old enough. She packed school lunches, helped her siblings with homework, and even took on a part-time job in Stuttgart, Germany as a babysitter. During her highschool years, Sienna was not the most popular person, but she was liked wherever she went. She was known to be smart, but no one was really ‘friends’ with her. Sienna worked as a student math tutor in her highschool as well.

She had one friend, Yoona, a Japanese transfer student who was hard of hearing. They met regularly during their job at a nursery, and even planned moving out to Japan together when they were done with highschool. Her highschool years were one of the most difficult to go through, though, due to her losing her passion for art and photography courses, courses she was determined to study in University. Sienna instead changed her classes to business and math-focused courses, finding an interest in starting up her own company one day with Yoona beside her.
She graduated highschool in 2012, and had no problem finding a position to study in Waseda Business school in Tokyo Japan, where she picked up most if not all the Japanese she knows today. Not only that, but she also spends her time learning JSL to communicate with Yoona, and they launched a business by the name of ‘Garden of Eden’ which was a tailor. This is around the time where Sienna got into an accident. After a rather traumatic fight with a loved one, Sienna turned to alcohol to heal, which had impacted her greatly and caused her to have temporary amnesia. Psychiatrists believed that if she brought on a new identity, she would be able to forget her trauma. She would live on to be Anneliese Blackburn. A blonde-short-haired woman who was still very business-oriented.

While Anneliese despises alcohol, she is also very aware of her abuse of the substance in her past, and doesn’t let the bad habit define who she is today. She adopted twin girls and is searching for a job besides her tailoring business to support herself and her new family, wanting nothing more than to show that no matter what trauma you’ve been through, you’ll always be able to rise up and become a better you.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Due to never having any previous experience working in a school environment, I believe a receptionist is a great place to start. It is not something stressful and huge such as a teacher job either. That doesn’t mean that being a receptionist is any less important though.

Working here would be a great way to expose myself to a new experience after going through many years where I was not sure that my business degree would get me anywhere, I was stuck in a rough patch.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted because I believe I am fit for the job and I will be able to handle tasks and difficulties head on. I am calm and collected, and I have experience dealing with children. I was also once a tutor in Germany which means I have dealt with many different age groups.

A receptionist job requires someone who is organized and able to be calm no matter the situation, which I believe I fit that description. I like to work in a clean and organized environment, and any sort of disorder would be fixed so I ensure that all my co-workers and students are able to be safe and go on with their day without any struggle.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread