mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ExistingHere's intro

ExistingHere

Level 0
Hi! I'm ExistingHere! I also go by my nickname Aloe or AloeVera.

I saw some youtuber's playing on this server awhile ago and thought it looked fun. So I thought I'd give it a go. Still trying to figure out how to join the server and everything but this seems like a fun so far. Just finished reading the detailed rules and I think have a bit of a grasp of how this rp is supposed to work. Still don't really understand too much about the combat but I'm planning to try and stay away from that when possible since I'm not great at rping combat.

Now to my ooc introduction:

I'm a woman who goes by any pronouns but in rp I usually rp as a female.

I love hanging out with people irl but have a bit of anxiety when it comes to online people since I have social anxiety online now (due to a few situations I'd prefer not to talk about) instead of just in person like I did for so many years. But now I'm trying to work through that by talking to people more online, like I am planning to when I am able to start rping in the server.

My favorite color changes every day, but as of right now it's a vibrant greenish blue like Hatsune Miku.

My favorite animal is a Chinchilla. They're so fluffy and cute!

And my favorite show rn is Ginny and Georgia.

Well, that's a bit about me. Anyways, I hope to figure out how to join the server soon and rp with others in this very detailed rp server soon! Hopefully I'll see some of you there and maybe we could be friends!

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day!^^

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Welcome to SRP! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask questions to anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread