What is your Minecraft Username?:

FallenPlushie
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
none
What is your timezone?:
EST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
FallenPlushie#0042
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application-fallenplushie.51990/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.33147/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/private-tutor.32729/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.23160/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.24114/ Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would say I am active for about an hour or two depending on the days I work. But I am on more on the weekend
List your accounts and roles on this server.:
N/A
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware that if I am inactivity I could lose my role at any given moment

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of volunteers who dedicate their time to improving the school surroundings, for example, working on events with clubs. They coordinate school activities like the science fair, the social picnic, the anti-bullying showing, etc. Additionally, councilors will also patrol around the school, keeping everything in check, for example, bullies and/or rulebreakers.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Although I have to admit, the reason why I am motivated to join the council is so I can try something new with my character development. He was on the track team for about a year and I left so now I am here wanting to try something different with my character life and help people when needed
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes! I am aware I need to help the council with upcoming events and this will give me the chance to lead some interesting ideas for events and such that could be fun for the SRP community
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Councilor: Student Councilors are some of the people to go to when you are in trouble, need a friend, or just simply need help. Councilors are trained and tasked to help the community. They also help make the academy a fun and safe place.

President: The President is the leader of the Student Council. They are the ones who are the top dog in the Student Council works.
Vice President: Vice President is sort of like the President. They are like assistants to the President and help with anything needed when the President is busy.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If I told them to stop harassing each other multiple times and they still don’t pay any attention to me whatsoever. I would take it to more extreme lengths by threatening things such as detention if they continued at it and did not break it up aft they were told to do so. If they are completely ignore me ICly I would remind them about the fact they need to FearRP the council ICly out of the fear of varying consequences. I think this would be the best way to go about this because some people do forget or just don’t know to FearRP a Council
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Firstly if I see them running around with the mask I would chase them till I catch up to them then I would tell them to remove the mask. If they refused I would ask them one more time to remove it, if that doesn't work I would threaten Detection or one of the higher-ups.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I spotted something like that I would walk over to them telling them to stop. Council members should do such things because they have power like this.. If they continued, I would end up reporting it towards the higher-ups like the Council president or vice-president (if they are online or not busy). If they aren't available, I would get either the school faculty or SLT to help.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would calmly ask a member of the councilor for the information I missed. If they don’t know it either, I would go to the President I would apologize fore inattentive at the and thank them for what they do and for providing me with the information I missed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I simply would not follow through with what they say and just tell them that I was initially taught something different. I would stick to my gut since my higher-ups definitely would know better than certain teachers or receptionists when it comes to governing the school.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
One of the ideas I have for an event would be an Halloween Event Trick or Treating!
Many students could take interest in this event by dressing up in costume going around houses or shops for candy items and etc. I think it would be a fun thing for the Sport teams and Shopkeepers could do on Halloween. They could Decorate the houses and shop with a theme for halloween. It would be a fun thing to do around they town.

Another Idea of mine is Haunted School. The idea is the Council and Sport team could get together and do a spooky haunted house in the school with some dope decoration and such. They would allowed anyone join and do so. They Council and Teams would dress up in scary outfits and stand in place waiting for the students to walk through the haunted school while we scared the student.

Another Idea is Spirit week (Dress-up Theme). This is were each day we dress up with something with a themed. Bobcats and Spartan will do different themes and compete with the best outfits and theme. They way they will get there Themes is the HS Council and College Council will come up with ideas for themes and put a vote on the bobcats and Spartan to see what they will do each day

Lastly a Halloween Dance. This one is simple. It will be a school dance but the themed is Halloween. Which everyone will dress up in costume and dance. This Dance is for all students in the school. We can do different types of events within this. Such as Halloween Costume competition to see who has the best halloween costume with a prize. Different type of booths for food and photos and even a small haunt house!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Kazuto Garica

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-430-0988

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Kazuto Garica is usually a calm individual. He's the type to think before he talks and takes things seriously at a serious certain moment. He's the type of person who would give out advice and help others if needed. He takes Decision making very importantly and thinks about it before making a true decision
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
A young College Blasian male towering at 6'5" and weighed around 190lbs. His body type would be toned and fit, giving a rather attractive shape to the handsome, chocolate-haired boy. He'd have a scar under one of his hazel eyes and one across his nose that complemented his tan skin.
2022-08-09_14.52.23.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I would suggest my ideas to help with the council. Decisions take a big role in my life and I attend to think very deeply about my future and present it. Applying for the council itself was a very long decision and why I left College Track team. I wanted to try something different for my future and Council is what I think is right for me.

Why do you want this position?:
As and retired track member, I would love to explore more things in the student group and being the student council team additionally, there are a few choices from the school for me to choose from as I enjoy the time on track I want to make a bigger step.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I believe the most interesting thing that I see in the student council is their ability to plan events in such a large team. I would like to add to that group of critical thinkers and help plan events that happen around the school. I am looking to spread my ideas to the council and help in any way I can.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Personally, I don’t have the power to do much for the school, however, I would be happy to work on the events with the rest of the student council to entertain the rest of the school. It could also be a great idea to implement some safety protocol in the school like a warning sign to make sure students don’t break any of the rules and such.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

A student council is a group of volunteers who dedicate their time to improving the school surroundings, for example, working on events with clubs. They coordinate school activities like the science fair, the social picnic, the anti-bullying showing, etc. Additionally, councilors will also patrol around the school, keeping everything in check, for example, bullies and/or rulebreakers.
I believe the most interesting thing that I see in the student council is their ability to plan events in such a large team. I would like to add to that group of critical thinkers and help plan events that happen around the school. I am looking to spread my ideas to the council and help in any way I can.
Kazuto Garica is usually a calm individual. He's the type to think before he talks and takes things seriously at a serious certain moment. He's the type of person who would give out advice and help others if needed. He takes Decision making very importantly and thinks about it before making a true decision

In the future, please do not plagiarise applications.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ordinqry-student-council-application-college.50563/

You may re-apply in 7 days.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread