ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
What is your Minecraft username?:
Grap3s_ALT

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes I have been banned once around August or september of 2020 for avoiding roleplay. This event will not happen again since I know how SRP works and understand all the rules that are given for an enjoyable time.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I have discord, [Gr ape#2360]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I completely understand!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the server all day long unless I have plans or can not be online for multiple reasons. I can not say the same for the forums but I’d be glad to fix this

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I’ve been playing for a little more than a year now

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.34073/ | French Application | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34078/ | Italian Application | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34085/ | Italian Application | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.34090/ | Spanish Application | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/itslucrators-art-teacher-application.34634/ | Art Teacher Application | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/itslucrators-jsl-application.35082/ | Jsl Application | Accepted

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[18][Grade-12]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for applying comes from when I had applied to be a teacher around January this year. I got to see how it was in classes and really enjoyed it. I had to ask for my role to be removed due to my being inactive, I did not want to keep the role since I knew I might not come back. But I did come back around a month later and I am still on the server. The reason I’m applying for professor and not teacher is because the professor role has more subject options which means I could really enjoy what I would be doing, I also want to be professor since the players who will be participating will know DetailRP better than newer players who mostly participate in High School classes. The subject I will be applying for is Fashion and Tailoring. I am part of many tailoring servers including Euphoria, Cartier, Chu and more so I know how to tailor and really enjoy it, it would also be a very good way to motivate me to make skins for those who have requested from me and it is something I consider that I need to do. Overall, I really think I would enjoy being part of the professors on the server and make new acquaintances and hopefully friendships. I want to do my best to make others enjoy the course and have fun, I have plenty of ideas that i would love to realize.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are a method to log in the classrooms that a professor has hosted. The way they work is by following a certain format, and by sending two screenshots, one with the beginning, and one with the end of the class, professors also have to add the ICly time. This is a way for higher members to make sure that the staff member has finished their quota of the month to receive their paycheck of 450,000-500,000Y. Logs are definitely important not to forget so you can count your class to help finish the needed quota of classes.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

☆ My most important rule to respect in class is not to speak while I’m speaking because everyone will have plenty of time to speak while they do the activities given.

☆ My 2nd Rule is nobody leaves the classroom, I find it disrespectful and inappropriate to say you go to the bathroom and just skip class instead.

☆ No one interferes, for example someone is at the door trying to get in when not a college student.

☆ If they do attend class they are here to work and not to talk with others from outside the classroom doors, they can simply speak to friends inside of the class and highschool friends once the class is over.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I’ve never been on a roleplay server other than SRP until recently and still don’t have much experience in other servers so I am only going to speak about my experiences in SRP, I’ve done pretty much everything on the server except for EMS which is next on the list! And loved everything I did. From Highschool accounts to teacher accounts I really did enjoy everything I tried out so far. Being a teacher was definitely a challenge though because it was difficult for newer members of the server to understand how to properly roleplay, which is understandable because I doubt no one that didn’t have experience in roleplay would understand the rules and commands immediately. I’ve done a lot of detailRP for example when I joined the band club, I was in it for a while before it got disbanded.The club mostly detailedRP’ed the songs which means I had to learn the basics of it. I then joined the College Track Team, which was also mostly DetailRP for example; the stretches, the running, the practice logs - We had to make around 3 detailed /me’s a week and take a screenshot of it. Finally, I’ve had many more RolePlay experiences such as Basketball teams and more.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor's salary is only paid if they finish the class quota, you need to finish 15 classes to get 450,000yen and an extra ten classes for 500,000yen. A college professor’s job is to make sure everyone in the school is staying safe, attending class and being respectful. They’re job is not only to teach to those who want to learn but to make others want to learn and participate as well. Being a professor isn’t easy since dealing with certain situations may be complicated or unpleasant. A professor has to make mature decisions and not have favourite students in the class. They have to treat all the students equally no matter their sexuality, race, gender etc. A professor’s job is to organize and prepare classes in advance to make sure everything is clear and well done, for example if they have to finish their projects and hand them in, the professor has to make sure it is possible for the students and have a specific date for the projects to be understood. I think a college professor has to be a good example for the students but also be nice and make friendships with them (without any favoritism) and make them excited when they get to join the prof’s class. As a professor I would want to help more members learn how to tailor and enjoy it, no one will be forced to ever finish a project if they have no motivation or simply dont want to and they dont even have to make an outfit. I could make a 2nd option for those who aren’t interested in the activity because I understand why someone wouldn’t want to take extra time to finish the project.

Character Knowledge

Milani Okum is a 37-year-old female who had gorgeously, silky, long, curly ended blonde hair, Deep amorous and sapphire-like blue eyes, ever so slightly sunkissed skin, and a dazzling white teethed smile. She would usually go by the nickname of Lani. She would have two beautiful children whom she adores greatly and cherishes with all her heart. She has a passion for Fashion and has had this admiration since she was the age of 14. She would make her own clothing line and even start tailoring for her friends and family. The start of it all along with being her great inspiration and Idol was her grandmother. She loved her grandmother very much and because of all the spare time she has and love for her G-Mimmy as she calls her, she decides to spend it with her so much, that she also picked up the great passion for fashion. Along with her hobby, she would also have been a model for quite some years. She would have done pageant work, to strutting across the stage, to even small local beach girl competitions. Cause of her early work with beauty and fashion, the petite hourglass figured woman would also have kept these skills into adulthood, even teaching her kids and close peers about outfit tips and tricks.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

If I were to spot a sports team shouting in the halls I would simply walk up to them and ask them what is going on and why they are making so much noise. I would explain to them that it is disrespectful to not only staff members but students who are in classes trying to concentrate on what they are doing. I would also explain that they need to learn what is respectful or not and even if they are having fun or fighting they need to keep the noise down because it’s not what my colleagues and I want to hear while we try to plan our next classes. If they continued shouting I would go back to see them and tell them that they are going to get detention if it continues because they need to learn how to respect and understand that they are not alone in the school. Worst case scenario, I would give them all detention without listening to their excuses and report them to a higher member if it comes to this.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

After multiple times of repeating myself, I’d take them in the hallway and privately talk to them about respect and listening to their professors and that if it continues they will simply get detention that I will be hosting and give them work I made especially for them. I would give them a book that has phrases to re-write or a short text to write until they understand that the consequences of disrespect are not amusing and will be given again if it is needed. I am not a very patient person, especially when someone isn’t being polite to their peers or to others around them. If matters get out of my own hands I will be giving them a warning and speaking to my higher ups about their behavior in class. I have no intention of letting students walk over me because it gives off a bad impression and makes others think it is ok to repeat this. Which it is not.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

&7&oShe slowly closed the door while looking out in the hall, making sure no one else needs to get in class as she again, slowly walked to her desk placing her large notebook filled with papers and sticky notes in it. &oSO!! &7&o She looked around to examine everyone in the class. In this moment she seemed emotionless whilst staring in everyone's eyes. All of a sudden a smile came out of nowhere as she not too loudly slammed her hands on the desk still, staring at everybody. &f&o”How is everybody!” &7&oShe proceeded to look at her desk where papers were literally &7&lEVERYWHERE &7she started making piles of papers and pieces of fabric until her desk looked decently organized, at least you could see the wood now. .

/me

&7&oWhile holding a decently sized pack of paper She gave a quick lick to her fingers to make it easier to take the first 5 papers from the stack and gave it to the person in the front of the row so they could pass the material to the one behind them and the one behind them so on and so forth. Once the papers were distributed she went back to her desk, placed the stack of paper on it and sat atop of the desk. &f&o”Alright so today we will be. . “

/me

&7&oPaused her speech of instructions, her gaze slowly turning over at the hand in the air. Milani’s brows would raise &f&o”What seems to be more important than letting me finish talking?” &7&oHer expression would quickly change to a smile, now lightly laughing. Was Milani the only one finding this humoring? &f&o”I’m just messing with you, dearie!” &7&o she’d give the limp-wrist, what’s supposed to be iconic though a middle-aged woman like herself made it demode. &f&o”What’s the matter?” &7&oFinally done doing more than necessary, Lani tilts her head awaiting a response.

/me

&7&o Milani strolled down the aisles of desks, taking her time. With the silence of, what should be, focused students completing their assignments and doing their best. Her shoe’s heel stride and the sewing machines would be the only noise heard in the classroom. The clanks would only stop when watching a student erasing their sketch, she walked back to her desk whilst standing in front of it she watched everyone do their projects. &f&o”Alright everyone put your pens and fabric down. . “

/me

&7&othe female would be full-handed walking up to her classroom door, she would struggle to pull her room key out as she slid it into the keyhole unlocking the door. She would swing the door open she would recatch it with her foot before it slammed shut again. She would reopen the door and entering the classroom. &F” Good Morning classroom” &7&lshe would exhale out as she continued walking to her desk placing down her items. Going to the chalkboard and grabbing the chalk, she would write &9&l&NGood Morning Students! &7&oplacing down the chalk and dusting her hands off, she would return to her desk and start straightening up her desk and grabbing her coffee and taking a big slurp &f” This is the fuel I will need.” &7&oAs she finished her sip, the students would walk in. She would &lClap &7&otwice while welcoming and greeting her students. &f” Good morning kiddos, make sure to read the instructions while you take your seats!” &7&she would simper cheekily as she took another sip of her coffee.

Backstory

Milani was born in Korea during the year 1984, both her mother and father were Korean and lived in a small town called Gurim. Milani had an amazing life with her parents until the age of 5, her mother decided to get up and leave without any warning at all and completely disappeared with no location given, no contact . . Nothing. This had to be the darkest moment of Seo-Yun Okum’s life (Her father), he had to go to work and take care of a 5 year old child who was quite difficult to deal with all at the same time. Not only work and take care of her, he had to provide food and shelter with the little money they had. When Milani turned 15 she had gotten a small job which paid barely any money but she did what she could to help Seo-Yun with bills, food etc. Lani saved up as much money as she could and surprisingly her father had some hidden for her as well which helped her get a plane ticket to Karakura to complete her studies in fashion. Milani always had a love for fashion. It was her dream to be famous for her own unique style, but she had to give up that dream when she gave birth to her child at 19 years of age. She decided to keep going to school whilst working in a small shop to provide for her son, the father of the child did try to do his best to help financially but eventually gave up and moved away leaving the child alone with Milani. When her child got older she decided to go back to school to teach and share her passion to others around her and even succeeded, she was thrilled to learn that she was going to be a fashion professor and was incredibly motivated. Around this time of her life she met what she thought was the love of her life, Tsukasa Kinoshira. She married into their family and became a mother to his daughter, but he was on a work trip and died trying to save a child from a huge earthquake. Luckily the child had been saved and he was a hero to that child’s family and friends, Milani was glad to see he was in the news and made a difference for a family out there. She kept going and was happy with her son and daughter, her life was perfect and has been since. She did become a fashion professor and absolutely loved her job, the kids she was with and her colleagues as well. Milani knew she had a half sister out there but never thought she’d meet her, but Majdouline Kaishaama-Nabi Alioua was in Karakura where they met around the age of 30 and immediately hit it off and became best friends forever. She became an aunt to her older sister’s Son, Kazuki Alioua.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Milani Okum Kinoshira

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Milani Okum-Kinoshira

Preferred Name: Prof. Lani - Prof Okum - Prof Kinoshira

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 9

Working Experience (# of years): 12

Academic Degree: College PHD

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Good application! Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Users who are viewing this thread