fav show, go

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Fraiser (1993 & The Remake)
Chicago PD

Can you tell I don't watch a lot of TV? I can recite a whole episode of Frasier if I tried enough..

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
Night Agent is an awesome kind of 'small' series of a white house worker having to do some rescue stuff. It's essentially an entire movie in itself but broke down to pieces in 50-minute-long episodes.)
I NEED ANOTEHR SEASON LIKE RN IT WAS TOO GOOD

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I’m disappointed, not one Avatar Last Air Bender on here besides me.

Here’s a “few” of the shows that particularly stuck with me and why in chronological order:

- Avatar Last Air Bender (hate the movie)
You can not physically beat this show, you can try but you never will in my eyes.

show rewatch count: 35 as of today

- Legend of Korra (good despite season 2)
A nice follow up, though season 2 was a let down to one of the franchises more complex elements, spirits, seemed to have dulled them down and made them more a standby enemy rather than a complex collection of beings; season 4 was just hitler and I still laugh about it today.

- Hilda Netflix series
Beautiful scenery, animation style, story and world building, collected every comic panel and book from this series in real life.

- Arcane
The only league of legends content I will consume besides the songs

listen to dynasties and dystopia and come back to me.

- Camp Camp
Everyone thinks this is a children’s show the first time they see it till Max tried to kill the camp counsellor every episode.

people think they’ve heard it all till they hear the main character of this show say “so this is the feeling that drives murderers over the edge”

- RWBY (till it got confusing as shit)
Animation and combat started great, as visuals and story building took over, it became not so great; I still watched all 9 volumes however so I won’t complain too much.

- Scissor Seven on Netflix
Fucking hillarious, perfect balance of comedy and badass moments, very underrated show.

- Daily Life of an immortal king
If one punch man had a student and love life. Ultimate simp yet still wholesome.

- The disastrous life of Saiki K.
If one punch man had an emo phase and a student life and also hated every aspect of his powers simply wanting to live a normal life. Best comedy.

- Carmen Sandiego
Spy kid but queen.

- Inside Job animated series on Netflix
Another really good comedy, I will never stop hating Netflix for cancelling this show.

- for maturer audiences:The Blue Eye’d Samurai
Brilliant series, love its world building and in depth research into the edo period of Japan, even inspired some of my writing in the lore of SRP and my characters.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Night Agent is an awesome kind of 'small' series of a white house worker having to do some rescue stuff. It's essentially an entire movie in itself but broke down to pieces in 50-minute-long episodes
I LOVED NIGHT AGENT IT WAS FANTASTIC. I NEED A SEASIN 2 RN

DivingBlues

Level 56
Shrine Lead
Builder
I don’t watch many shows so I’ll list my favourite movies, TV series and books!

TV Series
Travel guides Australia: Genuinely so funny it’s basically about a bunch of adults being sent across places around the world with stupid or funny activities. At the end they give a rating on their trip.
Goggle Box Australia: People sit down and watch shows that have recently been popular in the past month. We get to see their reaction and it’s genuinely funny. They also make comments but the reactions are the best.
David Attenborough Planet Earth III: I’m a fan of the environment watching this makes me so happy and gives an insight into how this world works and what we’re doing to it.

Movies:
Avatar Way of the Water and the first movie: I’m sorry to those who hate these movies but I love them. The creativity, story line and CGI put into these movies is amazing. They’re enjoyable and I love them so much.
The hunger games series (Preferably the most recent movie to the series): I love the hunger games the first movies were good but the last one was perfect. They just did so well on it and I enjoyed it.

Books:
I warn you all. A big list coming.
Four dead queens: If you enjoy assassination books and you like royals dying this book is great. The story is really unique, it’s super interesting and fun plus there’s a bit of romance. Not much don’t worry, I lived the story line it was so fun to read about.
The hunger games: I have no words I just love the series it’s so unique and suspenseful.
Six Crimson canes series: If you enjoy Chinese mythology mixed with Japanese mythology you’ll enjoy this series. It’s so good and the story line is clear and fun.
The lost flowers of Alice Hart: This series sparked my interest in herbalism and Australian flora. It’s an odd story line and I don’t really focus too much on it but the way it’s laid out and the ideas behind it make it really enjoyable.
Fourth wing series: It’s a huge work in progress only two books are out. If you like armies but also love your dragons and dragon riding this is the book for you. I enjoyed the whole story it’s so immersive and interesting. I genuinely was lost within the story and couldn’t put it down. I will say if you’re under 18 i would suggest don’t read it it’s for young adults. However if you can handle that then you’re fine. However it is so entertaining and one of my top books to read.
A magic steeped in poison series: Enjoy your Chinese mythology and the art of tea making this series is all about it. Heavy fantasy it’s super entertaining and a lot of research has been done into the herbs and spices used in tea and the beliefs in benefits and negatives to teas in real life.
The hurricane wars: I loved this series i don’t know how to explain it but if you like enemies to lovers arcs this book is full of it. It’s genuine a unique and fun storyline and I really couldn’t put this book down.
The child of the mood goddess: I loved this series, it was fun and interesting. I enjoyed the means behind every chapter and the character realisations to life. I was able to connect and relate to these and I know my friend was as well when I read parts out to them. It’s a sad story line with a beautiful yet bitter sweet ending. Highly suggest reading it. Based on Chinese mythology.

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Ah, I don't have a favorite per se. Whichever makes me laugh, or keeps me on the edge of my seat the most at the moment.
There are so many phenomenal comedies, such as Brooklyn Nine-Nine, or Community - but then there are action laden shows such as Moon Knight (which, to be real, made me sob, no series ever managed to elicit such feelings in me), Daredevil or Luke Cage. And then there are the dramatic ones, the ones that make you reflect on yourself, like Bojack Horseman, for one.
Writing is art. The execution of it is art. I'm a sucker for writing!

(Also, for reals, I love video games mostly for their writing.)

Users who are viewing this thread