mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite Character you’ve ever had? Pictures r welcome

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Celeste Ryomen Campbell - Just a regular ol' adult to most people aside from her family. She's my first ever character and the longest to live as I've had her since day one. She has too many kids, not gonna lie - married 39 year old outta town for half the year so I can work on my other characters. [Image credit: @TwerkingJesusRP2 ]
20220131_095043.png

Ji-Jae 'Monika' Yoshi (Jeong) Ukiyo - A younger kid, 16 years old (gonna make her 17 soon (:< chaos) and she was my 4th character but I play her as my main now. I've only been playing her for a few months now. - she kinda depresso (also the only image of her I have is Kim literally slapping the shit out of her) [Image Credit: @GemiLightning ]

artflow_202111231335.png

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Definitely gotta be...

Yoakaze!!!
View attachment 26447
Sadly one of my most short lived characters, but I adore him and his stupid need to get into fights and bully people. Future gordon ramsay is you ask me... if gordon ramsay were a delinquent...

And...

Masamitsu!!!
View attachment 26448
Super toxic and over all a terrible person but he's fun to rp and I really like his current arc and stuff. He's q fun yakuza man who hates Mike Akihito with a passion.
I love masamitsu

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Probably my two main characters that I always play, though sadly one of them is shelved now due to ooc and personal reasons-

Sky B. Okinowa (old name: Sky 'Michiko' Brine) originally was suppose to be a throw away character, I didn't have any plans for her besides just... being there as a comfort character when I was going through a tough time with Venti, but then she became one of my most well developed and well loved characters in SRP. Honestly never expected that to happen, but I will never regret a single bit of it because each memory is special to me whenever I play her. Still currently playing her, and from the innocent feral perma greenie 14 year old child, she is now a 18 year old after 6 months oocly! :D

Old Appearance (baby Sky from 6 months ago :'>)
Sky_and_Roku_New-3.png
Current Appearance
unknown-514.png

Barbatos 'Venti' Archon my beloved first ever character on SRP when I just joined, the one I will treasure forever the most. Created when I was so obsessed with Genshin, he went from being a Genshin copycat character to someone who now has his own story and personality. He has been with me from the very beginning, though I'm sad that I'm shelving him now due to personal ooc reasons, I will forever be thankful for this bean for being the sole reason why I'm with my current friend group today- who knows, he might return in the future.

Current Appearance

unknown-435.png

Last edited:

Lizalopod

Level 130
Celeste Ryomen Campbell - Just a regular ol' adult to most people aside from her family. She's my first ever character and the longest to live as I've had her since day one. She has too many kids, not gonna lie - married 39 year old outta town for half the year so I can work on my other characters. [Image credit: @TwerkingJesusRP2 ]
View attachment 26455

Ji-Jae 'Monika' Yoshi (Jeong) Ukiyo - A younger kid, 16 years old (gonna make her 17 soon (:< chaos) and she was my 4th character but I play her as my main now. I've only been playing her for a few months now. - she kinda depresso (also the only image of her I have is Kim literally slapping the shit out of her) [Image Credit: @GemiLightning ]

View attachment 26456
monika getting slapped

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
i would say mine is Ichika!, shes my little baby<3

i miss Thomas tho :((

If ya wanna see her DM me on disc because the file is to large!

Last edited:

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
best man kaiser <3_<3

we love the chad pose LOL, but very cute!

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
View attachment 26455

View attachment 26456
EEEEE LYYY

Users who are viewing this thread