mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite Character you’ve ever had? Pictures r welcome

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
shoko matsuzaki !!! she got me where i am today , through my beginnings in the bobcat sports world ,
event team and meeting my closest friends . in a way i'll always treasure her , she means alot to me !!!

+ returners revival !!!
1669634209232.png

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Has to be my current dude, Karl M. Acton, otherwise known as Odin. He’s heavily screwed in the head and also my main gangrp character, but he’s EXTREMELY popular with most of my friends.E9C636F4-1959-4C9A-BC6F-836ED139CEAF.jpeg
And then here’s a picture with him, his pet raccoon, and a few friends of his.
76AD5B42-7E03-41D3-B6CC-19C4554CDE74.jpeg

Last edited:

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
(my characters are super obscure and i'm pretty sure no one has seen or heard of either)
experience-wise, clarence got me introduced to friends i love with all my heart, and gave me a super good time for casual stupid rp in 2020. pinning down his character or explaining him is a waste of words, he was a huge wildcard

writing-wise, i feel my opinion will always gravitate towards my newest character. i'm always trying to improve and perfect character lore without the use of shallow concepts, and i can confidently say i know i am improving day by day. as of now, that would be santeri
1669642367302.png

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
1669678777749.png

only the best dude ever, Kadin Hatake.

I don't know where the hell his hands went; don't ask me.

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Probably my old character Siami Cosoe or my current character Sora Mirosaki-Lim
I've put a lot of work into the two characters

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I've had 72 characters on SRP across 4 alts across 7 years, in those seven years, I had decided very early on that I would dedicate each year to one or two 'main' characters.
So far, I've got the following nine.

Sam Suzuki (2015-2016)
My original character, originally all SRP characters were all just ourselves pretty much, the standard for roleplaying especially in 2015 was quite low.
I've thought occasionally about bringing him back, but his personally was me in 2015, would I just play a character identical to myself, now 7 years older? There's a lot of questions, even if I did want to pick the mantle back up. I don't know, how do I put a creative spin on a self-insert?

Later in 2016, I tried to reboot him, he had a new hair colour, was a father and was a P.E Teacher. So, I do wonder which one of those I would use, if I chose to play him again.

Orion Suzuki (2017)
Roleplay standards a lot better, so was I. I really wanted to lean in on the fact that he was an orphan (something players even now basically ignore.) I always roleplayed him to have a little bit of baggage behind him, he was motivated by that I think.

Kyuketsuki Furukawa (2018)
Oh my beloved Kyu, my 2nd teacher character. His aesthetic is based around the vampire species, which would later become quite common for my characters. I don't know, something about their style really looked quite cool to me. I have my favourite memories teaching classes in my Kyuketsuki period, he having taught the majority of them in the 2018 period.

Garfield & Lucius Herrington (2018-2021)
Samra, was a previous server owner, two owners ago. He invited me to the family, after I had publicly criticised them (the family) on the forums a week prior, to say I was confused was a understatement. But over the last five years, it grew to be something I hated to something I cultivated and loved, hell. My characters are the last ones left.

When I made Garfield originally, he went by the name Lucifer (before the show came to netflix in the US and became a massive show) and was the twin of Lucius. I wanted to lean into the evil aspect of this family, so I made these characters be twins, both demonstrating what I thought from my understanding, made up Luke Herrington's two evil sides.

Lucifer wasn't very smart, he was bold and physically violent. He was kind of Luke's rage, what drove him to commit the later atrocities.
Lucius was supposed to be the business mind of Luke, he was cunning, thoughtful and planned his crimes to be smart and well thought out. Lucius was always meant to be many leagues smarter than Lucifer. Making them twins meant that I could give them very similar skins, people were quite surprised when I roleplayed them as very very different people.

I dropped Lucifer eventually, and allowed Lucifer to age out of highschool football team. He started to become a bit of a 'playboy' type character whilst in college, eventually that evolved into an arc of Lucius finding true love after finishing his degree, and being met with the adult world properly. He eventually settled down, got married, having his first child (Lernaean) and at this point in time was more of a evil scientist trope character. This led up to the event of KAGE, where I portrayed him as a 'general' type figure since he was leading armies into battle. Around this time, he became an addict due to the crimes he had been commiting.

Around this time, I rebooted Lucifer and gave him a less cringey name -- Garfield. He had been gone this entire time, serving the black market elsewhere.

Eventually, Lucius' wife, best friend and family members stopped playing SRP so I kind of had to reinvent him. I rebooted the character, to have already been a fully grown divorced (married to his wife before the reboot) adult prior to the move to Karakura and decided to make the majority of his character just be a backdrop to the sequel character, Lernaean. He came back as a sad, recently divorced man who fails to make a strong connection with his rather odd son. A former addict trying to claw his way to happiness.

Britannia & Columbus Wayne (2019-2020)
I decided to return to the vampire roots, another vampire-based. I started out with Britannia, letting his character playing it out until my friend group at the time decided that we should all make new characters together at the same time, in which I made Columbus. I aged Columbus up gradually this time around, letting him start up as a grade 12 football team member, to him graduating college as one of the original higher-up fraternity members. I liked Columbus because my friends at the time all aged our characters up at the same time, so we could keep them in line. It was the first time ever that I felt like there was a true in character large friendgroup because they were all going through the same things at the same time, together and they were as close as we were OOCly.

Lernaean Herrington (2020-2022)
My sequel to Lucius. What can I say? Read his biography! He's my favourite. He's my most well developed and planned out character of all time. A magnum opus!

Jiangshi Furukawa (2018-2023)
Jiangshi has been a long-standing gangrp character of mine. I didn't plan on bringing him back at all until hebwig asked me to write my black market dealer application with a different character due to Lernaean's family connotations. I decided that I could flesh him out a bit more, and that has only really begun! There isn't a link to go to yet because as of me writing this, I haven't posted it yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread