mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite Character?

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Generally just a discussion to talk about/mention your favorite character(s) in SRP (that aren't any of yours, preferably)
You could mention a few of them as well, if you have multiple favorites

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Mike Akihito is pretty cool

Mazikeen Smith and this other officer called Isoroku Edgeworth are pretty awesome

Atlas Edgeworth, who doesnt love him. There are also too many people that I love in srp

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Now hear me out……… Sasha Vasylenko

(Runner-ups are Isoroku Edgeworth, Juno Omori, Icarus Devereaux, Silas Bianchi, Tomoharu Daigo)

P.s., hate that new surgeon trainee Dimitri nolastnameprovided

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Sasha and valentinus is cool to talk to ic
Uhhhh I also rlly like that Atlas cuz he was super nice during Theo’s cancer treatment :)

and Mei Adashi i love Meo Adashi shes W best srp character

atkoi

Level 27
altair bianchi, kireina tsu, sumiko, kiyoko, yui, atlas edgeworth, sturm, maybe that isoroku guy but hes also just kinda sus, tobias green's also a good character
i like the lore to a bunch of characters so its hard to really decide

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
altair bianchi, kireina tsu, sumiko, kiyoko, yui, atlas edgeworth, sturm, maybe that isoroku guy but hes also just kinda sus, tobias green's also a good character
i like the lore to a bunch of characters so its hard to really decide
<33 Christian Green my beloved

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
I so badly want to say my own character but I won’t

I think my favorite characters so far is Ina… I forgot the last name cause too long

AND ANA SEON-U best mother award i think

Lizalopod

Level 130
Lowenzwa Santawossa
Miwke Akihwito
Nozwomi Koji
Rwyuu Twashirwo
Sawyowi Bell
Mwee 6 Jaiwbawtswume x Asawmi Haswegwawa
Winnie is slowly getting there the more he interacts with Kim.

Updating this list as my brain slowly remembers cool characters

Last edited:

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
Nathaniel Blackwell S. - Incredibly complex character that I am very honored to be able to partake in his story ICly and sometimes OOCly.
Michiaki Saiky - A snake-like character that is an irritation ICly but also helpful for character development
Saeko Koji - Many funny IC moments happen with her (especially random chases and arguments on ikigai)
Zara Zabroda - The first character captain that was there for Katsuhito!!!
Seiun Igarashi - I AM INVESTED IN KNOWING IF HE HATES OR LOVES KATSUHITO!?!?!?
Kim O'Sullivan - I did not do her justice ICly and she deserves to be here
Aoi Akihito - I am biased because Maria is my best friend

Lizalopod

Level 130
Oh yeah, Katswuhiwto Saiwky-Akiwhitwo

Hes fun to mess with :3
Nathaniel Blackwell S. - Incredibly complex character that I am very honored to be able to partake in his story ICly and sometimes OOCly.
Michiaki Saiky - A snake-like character that is an irritation ICly but also helpful for character development
Saeko Koji - Many funny IC moments happen with her (especially random chases and arguments on ikigai)
Zara Zabroda - The first character captain that was there for Katsuhito!!!
Seiun Igarashi - I AM INVESTED IN KNOWING IF HE HATES OR LOVES KATSUHITO!?!?!?
Kim O'Sullivan - I did not do her justice ICly and she deserves to be here
Aoi Akihito - I am biased because Maria is my best friend

elliot<3

Level 57
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Sefu Tanaka - Finneas King - Serena Santarossa [ No this isn't biased because I know all of them ]
And 'Boo' @DrainingFeeling knows who I'm talking about.
A person's name that I forget because I barely if ever talk to them icly, but they are a cool character.

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Any characters which have loads of writing and lore to them :D always love those who seem one dimensional and wham. They turn out to be the most thought out character EVER

Lizalopod

Level 130
Any characters which have loads of writing and lore to them :D always love those who seem one dimensional and wham. They turn out to be the most thought out character EVER
Those are my favorite type of characters to see / make. They just seem all normal until

BOOM!!, SUDDEN EXTREME CHARACTER PLOT AND DEVELOPMENT BLAM!! KABOOM!!!

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
You know exactly how to get an essay out of me, mr ghostfireswords but I will not post it here

My current favorite characters include. . .

Jayla's ANAIS ASANQUEZ - very very very very intriguing character I constantly fight myself from asking questions about him oocly just so I don't spoil myself.

Nylu's SEFU TANAKA - I think people who can play well thought out villains who are actually smart are really talented. I also have a thing for characters that want to watch the world burn and won't let anyone stop them.

Eco's DAIKI SAIKY - he's so cute

Sasha Vasylenko and Valentinus Vasylenko are good too but you guys already know I love them. I'd have to think on more characters later haha. OK TWO SECONDS AFTER POSTIJG I FORGOT R HALLWARD AND AMBROISE

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
i love all of you who said sasha vasylenko he's such a goofy lil complex guy

ANYWAYS! some of my top favorite characters since i've been playing srp:

- Valentinus Vasylenko (Wayne): obvious reasons i love him
- Ernesto Martinez: super cool DSI & character, though i never interacted with him ICly he was like part of the inspiration for me to become KPD
- Literally all of clouds characters: but specifically pavel, momo and itaru i love them with my whole heart because they're always SO unique

also i love kpd characters . . . there's too many to list but Daigo, Isoroku, Mazikeen, Leonidas (and Vincentius!!), Juno bruh. there's so many more but. yes

Users who are viewing this thread