xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hey again! It’s been a little while since our last discussion (apologies for that). I wanted to know more about your characters stories! Thus, I ask the question… what is your favourite character age group to roleplay in and why?

For me it would probably be either 14-16 year old highschool range or college age group range! This is due to there being less younger characters who were experienced on the server, so you got to be a bit more fun and creative with your roleplay when it came to those who are older. With college it was probably because… well the advantages, no more Fake IDs! Also I currently love what Karakura High is doing for their age progression. I would totally try to age up if I wasn’t on a team currently.

Let me know what and why!

- A Curious SRP Member

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Mmm generally I roleplay 19-26 cause it gives more opportunities for built up and indepth lore that could take years ICly! I've got older characters who are just living their best lives but have turned out to be more inactive so I stick to my college characters more. However, a few months ago I played as a character 15 and slowly slowly aged her up to 19 (my Monika character) and its been really really fun watching her grow and change throughout playing her on srp, so I'm up for all opinions!

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i'd say grade 11-12.. cuz i mean.. you roll higher. but due to my absence of discord, I can't really.. be anything else. so..

pashy

Level 183
12 because GangRP

10 would be if I had a female char which won't happen unless in a special case I had a female base and I'd use it on GangRP so I'd stay on 12

But I like adult tag for generally role-playing all categories regardless of GangRP like Teiyu for business, politics, shi yk

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
12 because GangRP

10 would be if I had a female char which won't happen unless in a special case I had a female base and I'd use it on GangRP so I'd stay on 12

But I like adult tag for generally role-playing all categories regardless of GangRP like Teiyu for business, politics, shi yk
So very gangrp related! Never really done gangrp myself but you must enjoy it considering the age groups you stick to for it : )

pashy

Level 183
So very gangrp related! Never really done gangrp myself but you must enjoy it considering the age groups you stick to for it : )
Alright. . It's about time you try that!! You should atleast- it's just a new experience of risk and challenge and tasking stuff-

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I really like it from 21-25. Being an adult yet still being classified as young is dope. I love when my adult characters have a very mature side to them, my 24 year old character, only acts immature around people she knows well, close friends. Plus i get to buy my own alcohol ecks dee

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
i keep switcharoonieing through ages, personally though, despite all the restrictions, I quite like being a perma greenie or at least grade 10.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Alright. . It's about time you try that!! You should atleast- it's just a new experience of risk and challenge and tasking stuff-
Maybe one day if I find myself with a spare account. . !

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Maybe one day if I find myself with a spare account. . !
ITS REALLY FUN. .. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND SUPER FAST. . . AND MAKE MONEY AND HAVE A PRE-SKIN MADE SO IT'S AMUSING TO JUST BE LIKE A GRADE 7 WANDERING AROUND ALL SET UP. . .

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
18+ because i can safely /roll 150 without getting hurt by the softcap the lower age range gives (i need the advantage)

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
30+

I have not played on my adult character in over 6 months, though if I were to I would most likely redevelop the storyline, and character. I just enjoy it more and the proper-style. The interactions and overall feel is different opposed to a HS or College character.

Users who are viewing this thread