xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hey, it’s been a little while since our last character question. So! I would like to know, what’s one of your favourite character memories you made? For example, one of my favourite moments for my character was her receiving her model student award. Get the idea? Feel free to give more than one answer too! I’m interested to read them.

- A Curious SRP Member

Lizalopod

Level 130
Kim getting into council and proceeding to absolutely flip out in her appartment once she realized she was in

She went apeshit

DaniNoSombrero

Level 15
youhatekamii
youhatekamii
Omega
Hey, it’s been a little while since our last character question. So! I would like to know, what’s one of your favourite character memories you made? For example, one of my favourite moments for my character was her receiving her model student award. Get the idea? Feel free to give more than one answer too! I’m interested to read them.

- A Curious SRP Member
My Character Daniel just got the Job for Teaching, man went insane and drank 3 bottles of vodka. Then he managed to run arround in the World and try to get Girls. That was great.

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
My favorite character moment I think out of all my characters would be when Atlas got to just hangout with some other characters and relax, before like his life went downhill for awhile. Characters such as Blake, Karma, Kiba, Taka, Zack, and Hannah (only one of which still play SRP today).

another is when Atlas was waiting on his now father’s opinion on he and his wife Keiki to adopt him, Keiki was already okay with the idea and was the one who brought it up. Atlas and Riku were sitting outside of Dylan’s classroom while Dylan talked to Venti, and when they both had come out, Dylan came over and looked at Riku and Atlas, first Riku (mind you their sitting on the floor against lockers) saying “Hello Taco boy” (inside joke) then he looked at Atlas, gave a smile and his icy glare in his eyes faded for a moment- then spoke “Hello son” to Atlas. That moment is probably my first favorite memory.

Last edited:

Sirguiad

Level 10
Sirguiad
Sirguiad
Notable
After murdering Vincello Kozlov when the kpd was banging at our door while the corpse laid on the bathtub, we were there accepting our fate and singing the kaku anthem, joking around, freaking out and contemplating if we should fight them to death or not. Turns out the cops didnt have proof that was the apartment, so they just left and we got away with it.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
oh god its so hard; I dont have a favorite one but few I really love

-When Fuyuki told Myeong her bald head doesnt matter anything(I fr cried ooc bc too much lore)
-Katsuro gives to Myeong a motivation conv and told her she can do ANYTHING she wants even with her cancer
-When Annie got married + got with Zhang at the first time
-When Myeong got the baseball captain
-Annie when Kurokawa Akihito promoted her to HD, yes it was an IC thing.
-First time opening Sayonara, Lulu almost cried
-Lulu's first date with Noriaki Saiky

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Good question, my memory isn't the best but I believe when I had one of my first player interactions as a caretaker. I met so many people that I still talk to (including the three original caretakers who are cool people) that was a fun time but I really wanted to move on so I'm still looking for something now

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
That one time Seno Soda was OK with Meikan Masuo's presence.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
my character's first kiss was so adorb, it reminded me of something from out of one of those teenage movies on netflix

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
Too many

1. Zac meeting Venti for the first time (we only became friends because of the fact I have a Xiao pfp thanks @SkyFantasyWorld ) and proceeding to icly never see him again until three years later.
2. Zac getting confessed to by Riku
3. Getting adopted into the Edgeworth family
4. Being able to speak again
5. Participating in the D&D Event last year as the Bard
6. Getting engaged to Riku (this one's my favorite)
7. Having Jojo see her as a niece figure

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
I HAVE A LIST!!!

- Rikiya Kozuka "breaking his balls" then proceeding to get surgery on it (technically it was his pelvis but hey he fell into the splits so balls gotta be damaged right)

-Everything abt the process of making my furry report

-Annei Kihira's last class before I resigned :( it was a fun little murder mystery class i miss it sm

-Everytime Rikiya starts beef with anyone LMAOAOOAOSO

-WHEN RIKIYA FUCKING POURED A DRINK ON ALDRIC!!!! STILL ICONIC

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I HAVE A LIST!!!

- Rikiya Kozuka "breaking his balls" then proceeding to get surgery on it (technically it was his pelvis but hey he fell into the splits so balls gotta be damaged right)

-Everything abt the process of making my furry report

-Annei Kihira's last class before I resigned :( it was a fun little murder mystery class i miss it sm

-Everytime Rikiya starts beef with anyone LMAOAOOAOSO

-WHEN RIKIYA FUCKING POURED A DRINK ON ALDRIC!!!! STILL ICONIC
I rubbed chalk on aldric one time..

Users who are viewing this thread