Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Th
My Character Daniel just got the Job for Teaching, man went insane and drank 3 bottles of vodka. Then he managed to run arround in the World and try to get Girls. That was great.

that’s one way of celebrating

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
After murdering Vincello Kozlov when the kpd was banging at our door while the corpse laid on the bathtub, we were there accepting our fate and singing the kaku anthem, joking around, freaking out and contemplating if we should fight them to death or not. Turns out the cops didnt have proof that was the apartment, so they just left and we got away with it.
Lucky then aren’t ya

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Good question, my memory isn't the best but I believe when I had one of my first player interactions as a caretaker. I met so many people that I still talk to (including the three original caretakers who are cool people) that was a fun time but I really wanted to move on so I'm still looking for something now
Hope you find what you’re looking for

Khrizantema

Level 9
Khrizanthemums
Khrizanthemums
Omega
I've got quite a few moments!

• Rei meeting Isake for the first time and being absolutely terrified only to find out that he was a giant teddy bear.
  • The screaming match between Lernaean and Rei across a football field as they spoke about collapsing governments.
  • REI MEETING MINT KOJI AND FEARING FOR HIS LIFE WHEN SHE MENTIONED EXTREME HUNTING.
  • Being able to witness the rise and fall of the Beatles cult.
  • That one time Rei almost joined Akihito. . .
  • When Rei went full detective mode during the fall of Sou-Line as Magnus!
  • THAT TIME THAT HE WAS BEING CARRIED INTO SCHOOL BY A GROUP OF 4 OR 5 SHORT 12TH GRADERS.
    • Jojaro told them to stop or face the wrath of detention.
    • so they dropped him
    • down the stairs.
There's more, but that's all I can think of for now!

Lizalopod

Level 130

• Rei meeting Isake for the first time and being absolutely terrified only to find out that he was a giant teddy bear.
  • The screaming match between Lernaean and Rei across a football field as they spoke about collapsing governments.
  • REI MEETING MINT KOJI AND FEARING FOR HIS LIFE WHEN SHE MENTIONED EXTREME HUNTING.
  • THAT TIME THAT HE WAS BEING CARRIED INTO SCHOOL BY A GROUP OF 4 OR 5 SHORT 12TH GRADERS.
    • so they dropped him
    • down the stairs.
I remember having to pull learnean and saeko appart as Kim because they were talking about if the kojis or the herringtons were better

Saeko was about to throw hands

flowersak

Level 121
Helper
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
I remember having to pull learnean and saeko appart as Kim because they were talking about if the kojis or the herringtons were better

Saeko was about to throw hands

As she should, he was constantly talking bad about her family like his family was any better

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+

• so they dropped him
    • down the stairs.
That first one is cute

Users who are viewing this thread