mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favourite TV show as a kid?

TenRP

Level 35
10RP
10RP
Rich
Tell me your favourite TV show as a kid, let's see which ones we have!!

Mine has to be Horrible Histories or Balamory

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
JUMP UP WHIP BACK KICK AROUND AND SPIN, NINJAGO!!

I loveeeee love love love Ninjago, I grew up with it and its my whole childhood :)

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
Spongebob. I don't even have to THINK about that one.
(Although I have only recently started watching 'The Regular Show' and I love it so much too, see it as an honorable mention)

HEXATICA

Level 9
HEXATICA
HEXATICA
Omega+
1 | KAMISAMA KISS \ KAMISAMA HAJIMETASHITA

"Nanami was just a normal high school girl down on her luck until a stranger’s lips marked her as the new Land God and turned her world upside down. Now, she’s figuring out the duties of a deity with the help of Tomoe, a reformed fox demon who reluctantly becomes her familiar in a contract sealed with a kiss. As the headstrong Tomoe tries to whip her into shape, Nanami finds that love just might have cute, pointed fox ears. With romance in the air, will the human deity be able to prove herself worthy of her new title?" - CRUNCHYROLL

Writing - 6/10
Animation - 5/10
Characters - 10/10
Enjoyment - 9.5/10

1713975275965.png

2 | PUELLA MAGI | MADOKA MAGICA

"She has a loving family and best friends, laughs and cries from time to time… Madoka Kaname, an eighth grader of Mitakihara middle school, is one of those who lives such a life. One day, she had a very magical encounter. She doesn't know if it happened by chance or by fate yet. This is a fateful encounter that can change her destiny- This is a beginning of the new story of the magical witch girls-" - CRUNCHYROLL

Writing - 10/10

Animation - 10/10
Characters - 10/10
Enjoyment - 100000000/10

1713975682364.png

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
1 | KAMISAMA KISS \ KAMISAMA HAJIMETASHITA

"Nanami was just a normal high school girl down on her luck until a stranger’s lips marked her as the new Land God and turned her world upside down. Now, she’s figuring out the duties of a deity with the help of Tomoe, a reformed fox demon who reluctantly becomes her familiar in a contract sealed with a kiss. As the headstrong Tomoe tries to whip her into shape, Nanami finds that love just might have cute, pointed fox ears. With romance in the air, will the human deity be able to prove herself worthy of her new title?" - CRUNCHYROLL

Writing - 6/10
Animation - 5/10
Characters - 10/10
Enjoyment - 9.5/10

View attachment 62725

2 | PUELLA MAGI | MADOKA MAGICA

"She has a loving family and best friends, laughs and cries from time to time… Madoka Kaname, an eighth grader of Mitakihara middle school, is one of those who lives such a life. One day, she had a very magical encounter. She doesn't know if it happened by chance or by fate yet. This is a fateful encounter that can change her destiny- This is a beginning of the new story of the magical witch girls-" - CRUNCHYROLL

Writing - 10/10

Animation - 10/10
Characters - 10/10
Enjoyment - 100000000/10

View attachment 62726
The best part was every death was so great the fear in their eyes then it goes CRUNCH the first episode was great… ah yes..

Users who are viewing this thread