mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fearrp :3

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Yeahh I think a lot of it is moreso chalked up to something that they think you'd already know.
This suggestion is mostly for more of a whole like.. hey remind people not to push for fearrp right off the bat if they're trying to roleplay. A gentle little reminder because right now? It seems like saying that is completely disregarded.
if you want to do delinquentrp you can always reach out to me on discord
i absolutely love roleplaying it out as a councillor

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

As a past professor along with officer faculty do tend to just throw fearrp out in the open, and don't allow much for roleplay. Fearrp was designed to be like this however it's been warped slightly. As Alimino said, we should make it mandatory for faculty to read through the fearrp guide as it would benefit all participants in the roleplay.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Teachers & Professors cannot abuse this system, any abuse should be reported to SLT and or staff. Along with this, FearRP should be rarely used unless you've been given multiple warnings or have directly broken a serious rule, e.g. injured another student, or are drunk, etc. (please refer to the guide below).​

Users who are viewing this thread