ferretlover28 | EMS Doctor Application

ferretlover

Level 5
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ferretlover28

Previous bans:
I have had only one ban so far, in SchoolRP 3 years ago for explicit literature. I plan to keep the rest of my record clean for the sake of the roleplay I will be taking on.

Describe your activity on the server?:
Personally, my activity is always eventful as I try to interact with different groups of people in SchoolRP. The average time for me to play is on weekdays from 6 to 8 hours and 9 - 12 during the weekends. Of course, this depends on if I have homework. This made me realize I can use the amount of my free time on the SchoolRP server as an EMS!

Which timezone are you in?:
The time zone I am in is EST - GMT - 5

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes, my discord is mik#0142

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone. I am willing to use my microphone in all situations, regarding joining the VCs for EMS.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language.19947/
[ Russian Language ] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/girlsneedloves-ban-appeal.22535/
[Ban Appeal] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.31876/
[ Spanish Language ] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-v2.32143/
[ Korean Language ]- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hobointhefryers-counselor-application.35306/
[ Counselor Application] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36299/
[ JSL Application] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pionkuttes-counselor-application.38293/
[ Counselor Application] - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/greek-application.38338/
[ Greek Application ] - Accepted
_

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.32109/
[ Korean Language] -Denied

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
My experience with DetailRP has spread widely throughout most of the roleplay situations given in roleplay. Ever since I started playing SchoolRP, I have struggled with roleplaying. There was a lot of detailRP and rules to follow. Eventually, as I played, I was intrigued by the number of roleplay people are taking place on the server. When I noticed people were taking this seriously, I joined the community and started participating. Over the years, I’ve participated in many events for SchoolRP. Being part of the College Football Team increased my time on the server and the detailRP. I felt included in the community and very thankful to join this journey.

The College Football Team - When I joined the Spartan football team, my detailRP started to increase. I never thought it would, but because it did, many users who are on the team kept me moving and inspired me to keep roleplaying on a daily basis. Sooner or later, I eventually started to detailRP by practicing on the field on school grounds. People around me also detailRP. As I read through them, I understood how much effort has to be put into their actions. At first, I’ve come to an understanding of how people do not do it much often because of how much work needs to be applied, but after going through it, it seems to me that it is very fun and amusing.

Frat and Sorority Household - All of the members in this household keep tabs on everyone, just general interaction on a daily basis. A brotherhood and sisterhood together, we are tight as can be. Most of my fun energy comes from there, which is why from today, I am who I am. I communicated with a lot of people, am friendly, and am very respectful to those with who I speak to. The Frat and Sorority Household has a lot of actions being placed. Every room I go to, there’s an action. I would read the action and understand every spec of detail(s) about it. I became familiar with it and started to practice it with my friends. This is what roleplaying is, and I am happy to be part of this community.

Counselor - It can speak for itself!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

For a while now, I have been thinking about an interesting job for myself. My first start at finding a job that would keep me while I was a counselor, personally I hated it with a burning passion. Not the job, but the people who came along with it and did not set a good sight for me. I was overwhelmed and completely at a loss, in MULTIPLE points. I could have applied for KPD but, I do not think I am fit for that position yet. EMS, on the other hand, seemed to be a job that was fitting for me, due to my personality and passion. The medical team so far has treated me well in many role-playing scenarios. I haven’t had any issues with any of its staff and a few even believe I can set myself to the goal of becoming a worker along with those who are a member.

I can benefit the medical field/team with scenarios and ideas of my own that may make roleplay a bit more interesting/setting more examples of what we look like, and can be as a whole. Furthermore, I have some general medical background OOCly that I know can be put to good use in this faction. I am proud to say this with confidence from personal experience.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

The medical role I am applying for is a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A doctor is able to do the following when applied for the role of:

- Doctors are to interact with patients by communicating with them to discuss what happened and how it happened. That way, doctors are able to help them with any medical RP.
- They give out diagnoses to patients, treat injured patients to the best of their abilities, and practice with medications to come to a conclusion.
- Doctors are able to prescribe specific medications to their patients. Including refilling them out. As they give them medication, the doctors must fill out a form for their prescription.
- Are able to participate in any MRI scans, blood ****ysis, x-rays, sutures, and etc. It’s important for doctors to participate in these situations because it is their own role to uphold.
- Doctors are able to assist with patients who need to have their appointment forms filled out. That way, they can come in for their appointment without having to miss it.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician/Director

This being is the head person of the hospital, running every single department and giving leeway to the other rankings. They make sure everything is in place and left in check so nothing goes wrong in any scenario.

Clinical Leader

Leading underneath the Head Physician, these beings help the managers with what needs to be taught to the trainees for there to be a nice flow in the business. They report alongside their workers, too reporting any issues.

Clinical Manager

The Clinical Manager’s are basically a weaker version of the head physician and Clinical Leader combined. When both are not present they take both tasks head one, constant communication flowering throughout the staff, reporting anything wrong and giving leeway to the lesser ranking.

Surgeon

Surgeons do procedures similar to a doctors’ but take it more to a higher level, doing high-risk operations. They do numerous things such as treating injuries, disease, and every other sort of deformity seen that can be a problem for a patient. They even go as far as maintaining and repairing broken bones and cancer tissues throughout the body if they seem threatening enough.

Doctor

Doctors in EMS are people who diagnose and treat different medical conditions, diseases, and disorders with patients through the medical field. Doctors specifically maintain things such as medicine and researching medicines to find a bigger cause and fixture to some of these diseases + disorders.

Psychiatrist

Lastly, Psychiatrists are people who treat mental illness with substances such as pills, etc, for disorders. Performing psychological therapy and putting treatment plans on the plate for patients. They also take the time out of their day to check up on their patients and see the results of medicine that was given to them.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

_
Code Blue - Cardiac Arrest; a medical emergency
|
Code Black - Bomb Threat; or explosive substance exposed to said patient
|
Code Orange - Industrial Waste/Hazardous Spill
|
Code Silver - Active shooter visible in a certain location
|
Code Pink - When an adult/ or infant; the child has been abducted.
|
Code Violet - A aggressive/violent person.
|
Code Brown - Inclement Weather/ Hazardous Weather Incoming
|
Code Red - Fire, or smoke-related incident
|
Code Green - Hospital Staff required to be active in a situation.
|
Code Yellow - A personal emergency, or patient visibly struggling with injuries.
|
Code White - Evacuation Occurring.
_

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge that I am subjected to all rules given to me, and I will make sure with my whole being for the situation to never come to that.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I acknowledge that I 100% set my sights straight to have a positive connection and a good dedicated outlook for the entire medical team.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge that I intend to be active in all of the training that I will be assigned to. I understand that if I don’t attend them, I will be facing consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge that no IC situation should be brought to OOC for any reason when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Takezo Seijuro is a pure-blooded Japanese male, who carries on many rules and standards to set himself straight. His appearance seemed normal by holding a shaped-up mullet that brought out his facial features. A Strong jawline, cat-eyed look always deep in thought type of guy, and a strong accent. He was born with a black hair color that would match his fear of darkness. As he grew older, Takezo's hair would begin to lighten up. His skin tone would have a light hazel color that has specs of tiny black birthmarks onto his shoulder. His strong Japanese accent was deep and smooth, enough for him to be proud of his family that he stands for, the Seijuro family. His personality is hard-strucken and typically stern but well-meaningful.

What are they like on and off the job?
Takezo has a set straightforward attitude. This includes on-duty and off-duty most of the time in a quiet area. Occasionally, a book would be held in his hand just to occupy himself to keep his mindset continuously moving forward. Often, Takezo would chat with you depending on if it’s work-wise. He is more or less patient when it comes to dealing with difficult situations such as; aggressive patients, difficult patients. He is like this because he raised his passed brothers’ kids on his own with no help whatsoever. Not only is he reflecting his past onto his present, but it affected him to the point where he rather takes care of people instead. Takezo on-duty would interact with patients to know more information about them. It is important for him to know this because he does not want what happened to his brother to be put onto his patients. Takezo on-duty is serious but engages in conversations.

When Takezo is off-duty, his personality is the opposite. He is much more serious and less interactive. However, if his friends are around he would feel comfortable. Takezo is fun, socializing, and loves to explore. When he is not busy, he would still read his favorite book from the town’s library and walk around the town to explore. Finding a relationship is not his number 1 priority, engaging with groups of people to figure himself out better is his priority. When he travels to a town, Takezo wants to speak with people and get to know them; that way, he knows what type of people they are and how many crimes would be committed in the city.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Takezo keeps his co-workers and job at a high standard. He keeps odd questions out of his mind and makes sure when he is up in the moment, he would speak his words from his mind. When Takezo is by himself, he keeps distant from others, or just be quiet. However, Takezo tries his best to make himself look as approachable as possible when near people. He would force himself to join in on other people’s conversations to make friends.

Takezo plans for the future are quite simple. He wants to get married to make his family proud. Not only getting married, but this proves that he can move on and grief peacefully from his brothers’ passing. Becoming an official doctor in his city would improve his ego and communicate more with people all around him who are willing to stay in touch with his family. Feeling happy and appreciate, Takezo is

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Takezo Seijuro is pure-minded and has no mental or physical issues at this time.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Takezo Seijuro was conceived on a stormy night, on August 20th, in 1982 in Kyoto, Japan. On the day of his birth, the pure-blooded Japanese infant was met by the loving sight of both of his guardians; his mother obviously “Etsu Hashimoto” and his father “Yatsuo Seijuro.” Takezo Seijuro noticed on the first day of being in his forever home, that he was not blessed with being an only child. He was accompanied by his older brother, “Tora Seijuro.” They were tight, like; TWIN types tight, and did everything together. EVERYTHING.

Takezo was blessed with a pleasant household, with both working and loving parents throughout the entire way. His mother, a housewife, knew bits and pieces of the medical field. Late nights with his mother, being taught small remedies that could cure smaller things such as; common colds, stomach aches, and headaches. When school flew along, Takezo up-held a small reputation as he came in after his older brother Tora. Tora Seijuro visibly came to school with bruises and cuts from being a swordsman. Yatsuo Seijuro took the time to train Tora a similar amount to what Etsu Hashimoto did for Takezo when it came to learning medicines. That grew onto Takezo, wanting to keep his elder brother safe from the tough training that he was assigned to. That had been his end goal.

Takezo in his senior years of school found ways to enhance his studies for medical reasons. He usually found himself in the nurse's office most of his day, taking his time to examine all the items that were visible to the eye. Occasionally becoming a hassle.. Or annoyance, being hard-headed when it came to leaving this office. He learned patience and that he had all the time in the world to build his knowledge further. When Tora expelled himself from the borders of school, finally graduating, Takezo seemed to follow, leaving his parents behind only to promise his return. Takezo continued his last year, repeating what he did and keeping his studies up to expectations. Sadly, Tora Seijuro found himself deceased after an incident that left Takezo in a horrid state of mind; though, that did not stop him forever.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Takezo Seijuro

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Seijuro

Characters Given Name(s):
Seijuro, Takezo

Characters Preferred Name:
Takezo
-
Take

Characters Age:
(Thirty-Nine)

Characters Gender:
Male
|
He/Him

Characters Religious Domination:
shintoism; - A link between kami and the natural world.

Characters Marital Status:
Single.

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Takezo has had five solid years of residency to become a Doctor.

Working Experience(s):
Takezo worked in a Nursing Facility for a few years while in his last year of Highschool.

Academic Degree:
Takezo earned his degree five years later. Receiving a “Doctor of Medicine" degree.

Year of Graduation:
Takezo graduated from college, 2000 and graduated out of college in 2005.

Major(s):
Takezo majored in Psychology, Biology, Organic Chemistry, and Nursing

Minor(s):
Takezo minored in Physics and Statistics

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread