mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Pionkutte's Counselor Application!

ferretlover

Level 5
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Pionkutte

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
mikayla#0349

How old are you? (Optional):
I'd like to keep this to myself.

What is your time zone?:
EST/EDT. Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time

Describe your activity on the server:
For the past few days, my usual hours on SRP are 9 - 12 hours a day! My screentime will become more limited next week, as I am getting back into school.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned, before from erotic literature back in 2019. Which I regret doing, including the fact that I didn't know the rules and it was entirely my fault for not educating myself!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand completely! Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a counselor, one's job is to guide students in the correct way for a successful future, or if they are having some sort of issue at home or at school. Give them an adult, that can properly help them and get that student what they need. For example, a student is having family issues at home and doesn't know what to do, or maybe even a student is being bullied at school. Our main goal would to sort things out and make things better for that student.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am mostly interested in SeriousRP as I am trying to better myself with writing skills in general!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language.19947/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hobointhefryers-counselor-application.35306/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bloodyhelsings-college-application-v2.32311/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-v2.32143/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-v2.32143/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On this account, I am a grade-12!

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Speaking from my character's perspective, his first thought would be to ask the student to refrain from their shouting. For they would be disrupting me and the students nearby, as they would be causing a distraction for everyone. The multiple warnings that my character would be giving the student turn out to be not-effective. Then I would give that student detention, and if things worsen I will head to the VP or higher.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character is rather harsh when it comes to fighting, so automatically throwing detention at both students without any sort of negotiation. Both students are old enough to have common sense, and to start a fight in the hallway is just ridiculous. Afterward, I would get the information of why the fight had broken out and report both the students to the vice principal if they are free.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would point the school employee's actions out and stop whatever was being done. If they give a reason that is just idiotic, my character would most likely point it out to his higher colleagues. Just give a short warning to how the school employee has acted.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character tends to be very social, so as soon as I enter the break room . . it's his goal to bring as much attention to him as possible. Showing off about how his skills are practically over the top and how students love him. If he were to by his lonesome, usually spent his time eating someone else's food in the fridge or looking at his phone.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me showed off a pained expression as he watched the girl breakdown in his office, pressing upwards to stand step over to the student. A knee down onto the floor as he spoke with a soft tone, &f"You are making things difficult for yourself, do not stress yourself to the point of no return. If you ever need help with anything . . do not hesitate to ask. I will do everything in my ability to make things better for you."

/me
a rather snarky look pressed on his face, as he shot through the employee breakroom doors, hands resting on his hips before shot up into the air. &f"HELLOOO FELLOW COLLEAGUES! How has everyone's morning been?!"

/me his brows pressed together and he held more of a dour look, towards the student. His arms easily crossed over, as he knelt down to the students. &f"That wasn't very smart was it? Go pick it up and throw it in the trash and please out of my office."

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Silas Muller

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Muller

Preferred Name:
Muller

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:
Not married or in a relationship at the moment.

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
I majored in Early Childhood Education.

Minors:
Photography and Theatre.

Nationality:
Greek

Current Location:
Karakura..

Native Languages:
Greek

Other Languages:
None at the moment.

Backstory
Elias Muller was born on August 12th, 1991, in the city of Volos, Greece. He was born and raised by both of his parents, and was an only child. His family was very rich, and had many expensive things to say the least. Elias was spoiled by both of his parents, even as a little baby. His parents had really good reputations, and were known as very important people in their city. His father was a very hard working, famous lawyer, looking over the city of Volos, Greece, while his mother on the other hand was an over the top magazine model, modelling for multiple companies located in Greece, and even out of the country as well.

Elias’ childhood was pretty good. He was pampered with many gifts every single holiday, including his birthday, christmas, and many more. Even on other special occasions, he would get gifts from his parents out of nowhere. These gifts consisted of expensive clothing from expensive clothing brands, and a lot of popular electronics as well. Although, having a rich family and being able to be pampered seems like a dream, this also had its negatives. Elias’ parents were way too focused on pampering him that they didn’t give him a chance to live a normal childhood, and develop really good social skills as well other traits that a young kid would need in the future.

In school, Elias had very good grades, and as well as a few friends here and there, but due to his parent’s really big ego, and desperately wanting Elias to follow into either one of their footsteps, he barely had any time to hang out with his friends, which caused a lot of them to part ways with him. Whenever he did have extra time, his parents would force him to study, and keep up his good grades. Due to the studying and the loss of friends, Elias felt lonely, and even sometimes regretted being pampered and being known to have a rich family.

In his later school years, Elias eventually lost most of his emotions, and kept on a fake smile most of the time, fooling the many people around him. Elias thought it would be a much better idea to move to the city of Karakura, Japan, after hearing about a job offer to become a counselor. Due to having a good childhood, but a lot of negatives as well, Elias wants to help students, and wants to be able to help students in need of someone to talk to, because he knows how it feels like to have no one, and feel lonely.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Before I joined KHS and I wasn't all that prepared but, I was fond of the role I had before, which I was a counselor also. I wish to be a part of the team once again. I will prove myself worthy as I am actually ready to give my all for the team and prove my worth!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I was a counselor before, and a various amount of students would come back to me after their first meeting!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel that the attributes and skills, I have improved and I think I could do a lot better than many have before. My work and mind are in the correct place to work my absolute best to show a good example of your team.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
No.

Do you have any questions?:

Nope!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Counselor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Due to your experience in the Faculty faction previously, I believe you'll be fine to come back. Thank you for making the effort to use new responses, I look forward to seeing how you roleplay with this role​

Users who are viewing this thread