SixAshFall
SixAshFall
Rich+
WHAT'S YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME?:
SixAshfall

WHAT'S THE TITLE OF YOUR SUGGESTION?:
Fishing Leveling Rework: A Way To Make Fishing Better

WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTION?:
With the new patch of fishing, everyone was tripping over themselves to fish as the fishing was so buffed. Everyone was working hard and fishing nonstop, letting some people level up their fishing to get the luck effects. Unfortunately, we had lost the buff as fishing went back down to normal price. My suggestion is to have buff fishing replace the luck effects you get when you reach 50% and 100% fishing.

THE IDEA:
As someone who fishes very often, I got 100% fishing way before the newest patch of fishing, meaning I got Luck 2. Despite having Luck 2, my chances of getting rarer fish is about the same as someone without the Luck effect. Instead of having the Luck 2 effect when you reach 100% fishing, I think it should give you buff fishing and get more back. Of course to balance it out, fishing leveling would be harder to level.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY?:
This would give others more ways to get money instead of allowance, voting and rewards which unfortunately hasn’t been working as recently. With the new fishing, people would be able to grind, while making money, so they could do more things like pay rent and buy cosmetic items in shops when they open up. It would be a viable opportunity also for newer players who don’t have a lot of chances to make money, letting them get the experience of owning an apartment or buying things at the shop.

fishing gif.gif

frenzyyy

Level 4
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega
+1

I really like this idea! It adds more of a motive to up your fishing rank, at the moment I don't feel the need to up it or work on it as much. If this was in place, I would most definitely look at getting it higher!

Users who are viewing this thread