Level 24
elelmon_S
elelmon_S
Rich+
IGN: elelmon_S
DATE: 04/03/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
1. The rarer the catch, the harder the QTE should be, and vice-versa
2. Increase the chance to catch rare goods, as the player's fishing attributes increase.
3. Adding additional hidden treasure and rare catch into the fishing plugin.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
The suggestion is the feedback I've come up with after using the new fishing plugin on SRP. I believe they are pretty reasonable and could benefit the player's experience when using them. I will be explaining them in detail below.

1. Sometimes when the QTE pops up from fishing it becomes extremely difficult to hit, and once you've successfully hit the difficult QTE event, it often rewards you with catches such as the moss, shrimp, and dirt... In my opinion, the difficulty of QTE is a bit too random at this stage. It'd probably be more realistic and more enjoyable if the difficulty of the QTE matched the rarity of the player's catch.

2. This one is pretty straightforward, it gives the fishing attribute, and those who are extremely unlucky a chance to shine.

3. In the old fishing plugin, Binoculars can be fished up by the players as a legendary item. Adding additional treasure and other rare catches can increase the desire for the player to use the plugin and be more willing to play around with it(So they can collect these items). These additional items can be potentially enchanted with the "Urban Legend" or the current/past Karakura lore that changes through time.

Some examples could be:
UNCOMMON - Someone's lost phone, Foggy glasses, Glass eye, Unwanted Playdoll...

Epic - An Abandoned Wedding Ring, Drift bottle(Perhaps someone's love or wish letter?), A can of SPAM(Some say it's still eatable, how long has it been sitting there?)

Mythical - The cursed family photo, Strange Gem(With weird writing on it), Snapped Kanata...

LEGENDARY
- Golden frying pan, Karakura Monster Fish, Captain Black Eye's treasure map?...

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
1. The rarer the catch, the harder the QTE should be, and vice-versa
No idea what that means, so I'm gonna stay away from it

. Increase the chance to catch rare goods, as the player's fishing attributes increase.
I thought it already did that, but if it doesn't.... that just makes sense, so please, if do-able

3. Adding additional hidden treasure and rare catch into the fishing plugin.
Honestly, why not?

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I think its a cool idea. I also think the rarer the fish you catch the more attribute points you gain (that is if its not already a thing).

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
+1

the qtes are... something (color on red, you have like .1 seconds to react)

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
I love the treasure idea, it can add lore to Karakura and would be quite interesting to find ICly.

elelmon

Level 24
elelmon_S
elelmon_S
Rich+
QTE is that mini-game you play when a fish bites
No idea what that means, so I'm gonna stay away from it

I thought it already did that, but if it doesn't.... that just makes sense, so please, if do-able

Honestly, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread