players online

Denied Fleur Ross Maxwell's Receptionist Application

Diorrr_

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?: Diorrr_
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Diorrr_#4183

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I think my activity is amazing I play straight after school from 4 pm to 10 pm differently on the weekends, I am on from 11 in the morning to 00:00 I am socially active on the server I talk so much and interact with strangers in general, you can always count on me to be on most of the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, this rule is fair and I understand the consequences and will be mature if this ever happens but hopefully it wont!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: School receptionists are often the first people that students, families, and visitors see when they enter a school. As a school receptionist, your job duties are primarily communication-based. As such, you'll need to be familiar with proper phone and email etiquette and possess strong interpersonal skills. Your daily tasks may include keeping records, scheduling meetings, and facilitating communication between teachers, staff, and families. In some cases, you may be required to provide secretarial support in addition to reception duties.

School Receptionists share information broadly with administrators, teachers, and students’ families through emails, flyers or phone calls, ensuring that necessary information is properly transmitted.

They also make sure no students are skipping school or detentions they keep there eye on the students walking around school and if they see something wrong they will contact the principal or teacher.

The primary skill that a School Receptionists needs to have is excellent communication. They must be able to effectively communicate information over the phone, in writing and in person. They also need to be highly organized, in order to maintain orderly and complete records. School Receptionists should be able to follow directions but to also proactively address issues that may arise. In addition to these personality traits, there are a number of other skills that a School Receptionist should have on their resume.

In the school of KaraKura Receptionist keep the students in the rights and make sure they are doing there best they have there eyes out to make sure nothing happens, they are a important part of the school community and no one realizes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have done a lot of roleplays on this server I have played for 5 years now.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:(Highschool) Student Council Apply | SchoolRP-Pending/Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am in Grade 12 .

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would try to start figure out the problem, if they still are screaming at me I would calm them down and give them a warning or even get a teacher if it gets out of hand, if there on there 2-3rd warning I was automatically give them a after school detention and hope they learn there lesson, if they come back more then 3 times I will talk to a teacher about what I should do like give them a suspension or another detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I will immediately run over to them and call a teacher to try to resolve the problem, though if I cant find a teacher I will give them a detention, if they continue to fight I will call another staff member to resolve the problem, and talk to them seriously all though if I see one of the students are hurt I will guide them to the nurse's office to make sure know real damage has been done, before I send them back to the staff member.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Fleur would try to find out why they are acting out this way because they might be going threw something serious and just need a break, Although they might not want to share to me I can recommend a Councilor or a Friend so they open up more, If I find out there just being a bad person of course I would report it to the Principal to either fire them or resolve the problems.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Fleur walks in with a smile on her face so people know she is being respectable influence to the students, she would hope she sees Miss Auroras in there since she likes to talk to her mother in school about the students, she would come prepared with some spare food for the break room for the next day, she also like to interact with the other employees to make sure they are doing well and don't need any help, if they need someone to talk to I will let the employees feel warm and safe around me.

if I have to deal with it myself I will say something like this ''No business wants to tolerate an employee being rude or disrespectful – especially if they’re at risk of damaging your reputation. But before you jump in and pull them up for it, make sure you understand any possible underlying cause and deal with this tricky issue in the right way...''

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me she stands up nice and tall with a bright and positive smile and walks over to the fridge to find her lunch.

/me She rushes to get up to get to students that are fighting and stops the fight to make sure none of them are hurt she carry's them to the nurses office with coffee rushing threw her.

/me she tiredly walks to the break room with weak eyes and grabs a plastic cup to pour coffee into the cup.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
Full Name (First & Last only): Fleur Auroras
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Fleur
Preferred Name: Fleur

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: Highschool
Year of Graduation: 2018

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: KaraKura , Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages:

Backstory Fleur was a very good child she was adopted by Isabelle 'Izzy' Auroras she has always been supported by her parents and siblings to become a receptionist since its been Fleur biggest dream, she wants to be more then the little sister she wants to support her self and not just marry a sad life, Fleur wants to be happy she needs to mature up and get her life together, as for the job she has had a lot of experience and learning since her parents are teachers and support her to do her dream job. Fleur Ross Auroras just wants to make her Mother proud since she has pushed her through everything and wishes the best for her, before Fleur was adopted she lived with her 25 year old sister who had a small apartment and balanced work and growing me up all on her own she was a receptionist and this same high school 25 years ago, she carried for me so much that she didn't even realize she was sick and she passed away when fleur was 15 years old she was adopted by Isabelle since then and has been working so hard to carry on her sisters legacy.
Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for becoming an employee at KHS is that so I'll be able to support my family and friends, as well as other personal goals such as becoming a better person and being able to help others. For the longest time, I've been on the side lines watching but now I want to take action, I want to be apart of the team that makes it works. The team that helps mold the next generation into something beautiful and strong, better then the generation we grew up in.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): My other account was apart of the student council 2 times in 2017 and was a teacher for a month in 2017.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I qualify as a good member of the School Staff team and a good ethical worker.
Also I understand that all the other employees also have dreams they wish to complete. However, that is not the only reason I wish to be accepted. I feel like I am motivated for this Job, it's not too much work, I can learn some new skills and knowledge I never knew. As well as that I am very active, and dedicated to everything I do.

I think I am a perfect fit for this position, I’m able to multitask and get my work done on time, I’ll make sure to keep the school safe from any harm.

I will be fully dedicated to this job as it means a lot to me. I will also do my job seriously and not mess around. Another reason I feel like you should accept me over other applicants is that I have experience with this job and I'm great at solving other people's problems which can help with any questions a student may ask.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Receptionist, make sure to check out the School Employee roster before applying for roles to double-check the role you're applying for is open.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread