mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Forums Setting

mactatti

Level 14
What's your Minecraft Username?: mactatti
What's the title of your suggestion?: Forums Setting

What's your suggestion?:
Well this is just a pretty simple request for the public and myself, as a lot of platforms such as Roleplay’s Hub Panel, Discord and other platforms have an option to have a Light/Night thing to turn your screen to white to grayish-black to make some people not hAve to hurt they’re eyes (some people have sensitive eyes.)

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will just benefit all the people who have sensitive eye issues.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral
This was suggested before but its not something that is in high priority. Alternatively, if you have Google chrome, you can add a addon to have Google chrome in dark mode

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
+1
Not exactly something that is desperately needed but I would love to stop being flash banged by the forums.

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
I've already put in a suggestion for this to be implemented as a thing but its been put on revived as KimiNoUso said: "We may consider doing this at a later date, however at the moment it's sadly still not a priority for us."
You can see that here;
Dark Mode Suggestion
This can still be implemented, but probably not for a little while. If the light mode bothers you too much you can use operaGX to force dark mode onto the forums page!

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Was already suggested before. If you use Chrome get an extension called "Dark Reader" it lets you change the current tab you're on to a night theme aka dark theme appearance.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: mactatti
What's the title of your suggestion?: Forums Setting

What's your suggestion?:
Well this is just a pretty simple request for the public and myself, as a lot of platforms such as Roleplay’s Hub Panel, Discord and other platforms have an option to have a Light/Night thing to turn your screen to white to grayish-black to make some people not hAve to hurt they’re eyes (some people have sensitive eyes.)

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will just benefit all the people who have sensitive eye issues.
+1 PLEASE. a dark mode would be so good omg

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We already reviewed a similar suggestion a while ago, and after looking into it, it wasn't possible at the time. We may consider doing something like this in the future once our backlog is cleared.​

Users who are viewing this thread