What is your Minecraft username?:
lemonluvsmoney = Applying on
Lemonaawa = Dodgeball
Purrfectlylemon
What is your Discord Username?:
_scooby2
What is your time zone?:
GMT/BST
Describe your activity on the server:
I’d like to say I’m pretty active within the server; I have spent the last 5 years on it. I spend around 8 to 12 hours almost everyday online, and I’ve never really taken a break from the server, unless I’m unwell. I’m also generally on at many different times during the day and night, depending on what my sleeping pattern looks like for that time. I hope to be as active as I possibly can within the role. I’ve spent my time on the server doing many different things; from different teams such as High School Swim, High School Dodgeball, and I’m now currently College Dodgeball. I was also a caretaker for around 2 years before leaving, where I tried to apply for other roles in the server. For the 5 years of playing, I have been partaken in GangRP, which I still continue to do to this day.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if I am not active within the faction, I will be demoted. Though, I hope to be as active as I possibly can be.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/obolnomel-caretaker-application.68735/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/80slemons-nurse-application.50515/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lemonloboalt-librarian-application.60262/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.82734/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.87780/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.88762/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-lemonluvsmoney.91844/
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Due to me leaving Caretaker just a few months ago, I only have the College Dodgeball role, but I do hope to apply for one more role on the server, though that is when the applications open back up. Until then, that’s all I have.
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
I took the time to look over the options, and I believe that the best fit for me would be the Blocky Mart retail store. In my perspective, I believe it would make the most sense, and matches my vibe.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
At first, I didn’t really think about applying, but I believe that this is something that would bring a fresh feeling to a new source of roleplay. Over the past five years I’ve been playing on the server, my time has been spent doing activities for other roles. I started off in the beginning with GangRp, but then eventually got persuaded into applying for Caretaker, where I spent around two years actively being in the faction. In addition, I’ve also been on a few sports teams, the most recent being the College Dodgeball team, where I got accepted just a week or two ago. While I have also tried applying to other roles, like EMS and Government, my applications were denied. Though I haven’t given up on applying for those roles, I decided to re-direct my path, and find something new while I had the chance. I believe that this role will give me unique interactions that I will not be able to find elsewhere if I were to not have applied. What I’m really trying to say is that I like to think that this would be something fun and new to experience after doing the same two or three things I’ve been experiencing for the past five years of SRP.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
To be completely honest, I don’t think that I would ever experience a dispute, since I believe that most situations shouldn’t extend further than a mild conversation, along with a few things you might have to learn to agree on. Though, if there ever happens to be a dispute between myself and a co-franchisee, I would first try to talk it out and smooth things over before escalating it further than it should have gone. If all goes HORRIBLY wrong and something desperately needs to be handled by another person, I would directly go to the faction lead. There, I would explain the entire situation to the best of my ability, and try to solve it as quickly and thoroughly as I can.
Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A
lemonluvsmoney = Applying on
Lemonaawa = Dodgeball
Purrfectlylemon
What is your Discord Username?:
_scooby2
What is your time zone?:
GMT/BST
Describe your activity on the server:
I’d like to say I’m pretty active within the server; I have spent the last 5 years on it. I spend around 8 to 12 hours almost everyday online, and I’ve never really taken a break from the server, unless I’m unwell. I’m also generally on at many different times during the day and night, depending on what my sleeping pattern looks like for that time. I hope to be as active as I possibly can within the role. I’ve spent my time on the server doing many different things; from different teams such as High School Swim, High School Dodgeball, and I’m now currently College Dodgeball. I was also a caretaker for around 2 years before leaving, where I tried to apply for other roles in the server. For the 5 years of playing, I have been partaken in GangRP, which I still continue to do to this day.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if I am not active within the faction, I will be demoted. Though, I hope to be as active as I possibly can be.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/obolnomel-caretaker-application.68735/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/80slemons-nurse-application.50515/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lemonloboalt-librarian-application.60262/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.82734/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.87780/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/notlxmon-doctor-application.88762/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-application-lemonluvsmoney.91844/
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Due to me leaving Caretaker just a few months ago, I only have the College Dodgeball role, but I do hope to apply for one more role on the server, though that is when the applications open back up. Until then, that’s all I have.
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
I took the time to look over the options, and I believe that the best fit for me would be the Blocky Mart retail store. In my perspective, I believe it would make the most sense, and matches my vibe.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
At first, I didn’t really think about applying, but I believe that this is something that would bring a fresh feeling to a new source of roleplay. Over the past five years I’ve been playing on the server, my time has been spent doing activities for other roles. I started off in the beginning with GangRp, but then eventually got persuaded into applying for Caretaker, where I spent around two years actively being in the faction. In addition, I’ve also been on a few sports teams, the most recent being the College Dodgeball team, where I got accepted just a week or two ago. While I have also tried applying to other roles, like EMS and Government, my applications were denied. Though I haven’t given up on applying for those roles, I decided to re-direct my path, and find something new while I had the chance. I believe that this role will give me unique interactions that I will not be able to find elsewhere if I were to not have applied. What I’m really trying to say is that I like to think that this would be something fun and new to experience after doing the same two or three things I’ve been experiencing for the past five years of SRP.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
To be completely honest, I don’t think that I would ever experience a dispute, since I believe that most situations shouldn’t extend further than a mild conversation, along with a few things you might have to learn to agree on. Though, if there ever happens to be a dispute between myself and a co-franchisee, I would first try to talk it out and smooth things over before escalating it further than it should have gone. If all goes HORRIBLY wrong and something desperately needs to be handled by another person, I would directly go to the faction lead. There, I would explain the entire situation to the best of my ability, and try to solve it as quickly and thoroughly as I can.
Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A
