Frankaphone
Omega
1654926638492.png
OOC INFORMATION

IGNs:
Frankeistein
[Other accounts being: Frankaphone, Frunkophobia and Frankadank]

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have one ban from November of 2021 and one warning from a few months ago. The ban was permanent and for Malicious behavior over discord messages joking with ex-friends. It was something stupid that I do not intend to repeat, and have learned my lesson from that episode. The person that made those mistakes in the past and I are in no way the same. I believe for the most part people don’t see me that way, and I’m glad because of it. You’re free to judge whatever you’d like though.

List any applications you have created on the forums:
From most recent to older applications.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say my activity on SchoolRP has its ups and downs, but as of more recently, I have been dedicated to being a more active member of the server as well as also developing my skills of roleplay. I’ve moreso been focusing on improving my roleplay on the server, especially when it comes to detailing rp and also gaining knowledge when it comes to all of the factions of the server.
I first joined in August of 2020 since I was looking for more roleplay servers that I could mess around with since it was something I had discovered five years prior to that, and I wanted to dive into something more. Ever since then, I got hooked on it. Since I got hooked though, there rarely has been a day when I haven’t played on the server—Even if it means just being online for 30 minutes or less in one day, I always make sure to mark my presence. Though normally at the time I was able to play more than 3 hours per day and be pretty active within the community; mostly in-game rather than on the discord servers or the forums. Though with my growth on the server, I can say this has grown out to be even better… There are days when I am online for more than 6 hours a day, mostly from one account, but I’m planning to change this rather soon. More recently I have gotten a job, however, I still find myself with time to spend at least 3 hours a day on the server, even if it is just to do simple things such as working for a shop or helping other people.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone:
ꜰʀᴀɴᴋɪᴇ!#6485 | I have a working microphone and am capable of speaking in calls for meetings, major or minor, and just generally chatting. Yes, I do.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I’m from Portugal and my timezone is GMT+1 / BST.

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation isn't something to just pinpoint as it's many different variables. I am applying today for the opportunity of seeing an entirely new side of the School-Roleplay server as I'm not one to particularly participate in gang roleplay. I've been intrigued by the aspects of criminal and combat roleplay lately. I have experience in this aspect of the server, however. I feel as though the BMD will bring new light to me and let me learn more about what the server and community are capable of. This will be a large step for me if accepted and I will be able to experience and experiment with new factors of the server and crime faction.
I've played many roles on my various accounts, but this side of the server is what recently caught my eye and swayed my motivation and attention all in all. I've discovered that many people recently feel discouraged to apply because of other amazingly done applications, but I do not want to miss out on something that could impact my entire time on the server and have decided to take the leap. If accepted or denied, I am thankful that this had the opportunity to at least be looked at and considered.

In short (tl;dr), I've recently changed my focus of the server onto the morso criminal side of the server, specifically the BMD. I always thought it was a side role until I came across all the events and variable factors that come with being a BMD, the people you meet, experiences you share, and how far the BMD and criminal roleplay side has recently impacted the server. People feel discouraged because of amazing applications that have been posted, but I don't want that to be me and that's roughly my motivation, as to why I'm applying today. Even if it doesn’t get accepted, I am happy that I wrote this, because it is a huge breakthrough for my writing.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I believe it comes down to my time and experience on School-Roleplay. I've been playing for almost 2 years now and have had plenty of experiences in different factions sticking around in each one for a fairly decent time. Along with this, I feel as though my passion and motivation to be a part of the BMD team also highly contribute to this. I am capable of being extremely active within the faction (with the cause of taking personal time off, obviously if needed) and can do my best to help all of those interesting criminals who need weapons. I'm capable of getting what I need to do done asap without any major setbacks, going hand in hand with my activity.
As I have said plenty of times now, my experience is a major things
that will help contribute highly to my time if accepted as a BMD. I think I'm loyal and a pretty trustworthy person and can help out with planning events and ensuring that everyone gets what they want within the given time. There is probably something more that will probably make this question pop, and probably someone who has a better reason but this is honestly what first came into mind; I hope you can take into consideration this despite my slight writer's block.
Even though my applications don’t show it, by knowing a lot of people on SchoolRP I have also gained a lot of experience on all of their roles as I am a very curious person and like to understand how everything works on the server. Of course there are ones that I still don’t know as well (mainly the Shrine and Government factions) but I want to expand my knowledge mainly on those that I am interested, such as the Crime faction, that being the main reason I’m applying.I feel like it’s time that I get to new roles on SchoolRP, and this is one of those roles I have always wanted, since it would be the perfect way for me to get more involved with the criminal activity in the city. Besides this I also want to expand my writing skills (though I have done so with this application already) and this would be a great opportunity to do so.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
ICly Experiences

Basketball Team
Some months ago I rejoined the Basketball Team, which for me has always been the best team, but that’s not the point.
Recently our team has been working on our team play a little more and that requires everyone having their spot on the team, each one with their tactics, but the main goal is working towards a good end of the game. Being Co-Captain of this team has led me to also host a lot of practices and help our members figure out the best plays we can do to win the game, not only that, but everyone is helping each other train each day, also trying to find new techniques to the game every day, and that is what I like about this team… how it comes together so nicely.

Shop related Experiences
Over these last few months I have worked in several shops on SchoolRP where teamwork is essential. Overall helping newer employees to shops is something all the senior members should do, but also everyone from the shop should help each other when dealing with an annoying group of players or other things that happen ICly. Besides that, I also manage Sayonara Gift Shop and along with that comes a lot of teamwork. Tasks are divided among the higher ups of the Shop to make it easier to manage and to maintain it well running.

School related Experiences
Within school on the server, I have had two important roles as well.
The first one was Librarian, which overall helped me understand how the school higher up roles worked. Teamwork really is essential here too, as you have to work with everyone from your faction (Employees, Professors, Teachers..) to create a good environment on school grounds for students. This means, giving people detentions when they need to, helping other students, etc. But the main part of teamwork comes when you need to handle difficult situations, like the ones that happen in the detention room or that require help from SLT or members of staff.

OOCly Experiences

Discord Servers (several)
Over these, almost 2 years on SchoolRP I have been creating several discord servers, mainly for friends and friends of friends to hang out together. Over all those examples I can say me and the group of people that led the servers worked well as a team to overcome issues, like for example, people who broke SRP rules were immediately reported or even similar stuff on other Non-SRP related servers.

Others
Overall in my life I can definitely say that teamwork has been present a lot, from the smaller things to bigger stuff.
Ever since I was little I was put into a lot of situations that require teamwork, the first one being scouts and eventually evolving into other bigger examples like being a part in bands or volunteering programs, where that type of work is essential.

Teamwork is something I live for. It’s way better to work towards a certain objective with a group of people rather than doing all the work by yourself. It makes everything easier and a lot better, but also a lot more fun. It’s great to reach your final destination and looking back on what you have done all together as a team.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
My suggestion is far too long, therefore I am simply going to link it below. Go ahead and give it a read! (Note that despite it being long and on a separate document, it is still solely for this application to answer this question with more space - If the link doesn’t work, feel free to message me on Discord for it.)

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Before writing this application I've gone over and double-checked everything that's needed to support me in the crime faction such as rules, profiles, etc. If I end up being accepted I will once again go over everything to ensure that I know what I am doing and how to do my work in the faction properly along with the details presented to me.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes. I am familiar that the BMD lead will instantly gain permanent kill permissions on my character upon leaving the faction and have prepared myself in case my fate ends up going that route.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I am aware of this and will do my utmost best to refrain from losing my character so yes, I am familiar with the fact that I will be removed from the faction if such things happen in the future.

Are you familiar that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am well aware of this rule as it's more so just common sense. I will do my best to keep events, plans, meetings, etc. under wraps from the public eye to not allow anyone to metagame/failrp with OOCly knowledge.

IC INFORMATION

Full Legal Name: François Clerc Larousse
Criminal Alias: Rouge (related to his red glass eye, explained in his physical description, also a relation to blood, and anger).
Age & Occupation: 20, College Student (If the application is accepted it’d be Adult, 23).
Gender & Marital Status: Male, engaged.
Ethnicity & Race: Caucasian
Known Languages: French, Japanese, and English.
Former Associations/Occupations: The main ones are Yokai, Anarchy, and other small gangs I’m probably not remembering right now due to it being awhile ago.
Highest Level of Education: College Masters

Physical/Mental Ailments: Minor anxiety and depression (as of now).
Known Family Members: N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
François is a 6’2 (187cm) male, a bit underweight but also somewhat fit. His body doesn’t resemble one of a ‘normal’ human being, more specifically because of the abnormalities scaling his body. It was covered of scars and carvings but also tattoos and piercings all over his body, following a very strong scent of alcohol and cigarettes that appeared when you approached him.

Facial features:
His face would be one of a very french male, pointy nose with one gray eye complimenting his dyed black hair. Along with this, there was also a small tattoo of a black skull on his cheek, somewhat near his right eye (along with other small tattoos). It would be noticeable that the male wore a red glass eye from time to time since he lost his eye in a fight with one of his many enemies. Since then he used this as a way to strengthen his mentality, his fake red eye became his image among the community—what made him stand out slightly; and so he used that to be identified. Of course in dangerous situations, he doesn’t really like keeping it on.

Piercing-wise, he wore a group of four black snake bites (lip piercings), a tongue piercing, an “industrial bar” piercing with a snake tied around it on his right ear, along with two simple silver earrings on the same ear. On the other side, he’d have a black ear clip with 2 upside-down crosses, an eyebrow piercing on the same side, and finally, a tongue piercing; man likes his piercings.
If not added a reference it's because I haven't found the image that perfectly represents it yet.
1654926778745.png1654926861146.png1654926892417.png
Carvings and tattoos across the body:
Regarding tattoos, François has quite a few. The most noticeable one of course would be his black-out fading tattoo on his left arm, with several patterns (not yet completely defined since I want to give a reason for this tattoo), the next one being a snake tattooed around his leg, and DEAD! Tattooed across his right fingers, one character on each, done by a friend when he first arrived in Karakura.
On his chest, he had a carving of a pentagram and the initials S.I. would also be carved there.
Besides this, there also were several cut marks on his neck and burn marks on the tip of his fingers.
1654927105425.png1654927225155.png

Other features:
Frank also uses a lot of visual accessories besides the piercings and earrings mentioned earlier. To match his overall style he uses a chain around his neck, several bracelets on each arm, and several rings as well. There’s no real meaning behind them.
1654927358862.png1654927379049.png

Style of clothing / aesthetic?:
François can be considered a bit of a gothic person in anything. His style of clothing is everything black and red or dark colors. Mainly influenced by the type of music he listened to when he was younger, but also eventually his feelings got him wearing more of those colors until eventually, it was a habit. Nowadays it’s all he wears, along with the massive amount of accessories he uses.

The meaning behind these:
Snakes
- Frank always loved snakes. He had several as pets when he was a kid due to his fascination for such reptiles. Not only that but the snake is also his spirit animal, so it represents a lot for him. Since then he kinda took this animal as an obsession for himself. He loves the animal so he just likes to show it.

Red-eye - Frank had a lot of fights when he was younger. But that got a lot worse when he came to Karakura. His mental issues affected the way he acted, and joining several gangs didn’t help his situation. One day this made him get in a fight with a person that started disrespecting him for the way he looked and sounded, this ended up a few weeks later him being beat

The habit of extinguishing cigarettes with his fingers (hence the burn marks) - This started as a bad habit back when he was younger. Through many depressive episodes, he used to smoke and did this as some sort of habit when he was going through anger episodes or through hard times, especially with relationships and/or fights. He still does it today, more like a habit than anything, especially since now it doesn’t really hurt anymore.
1654935403364.png

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
My character isn’t exactly the most approachable person. He has this anger aura surrounding him all the time, and that is noticed by the way he acts towards people. If people approach him normally, without seeming rude or nosey or anything at all he will just respond by being serious and straight to his point. For example, for the role of a Black Market Dealer, when getting a call from someone to order something, he will pay attention to whatever they have to say first, and according to how they act; the more or less serious will be his reaction.. Sarcasm may be something used for someone that doesn’t act serious while ordering from him.

François has dealt with a lot in his past, from parental abuse to depression and anxiety and even anger issues (this last one still being an issue today), and instead of going to psychiatrists or even rehab (because of alcohol addiction and also cigarettes) he tried to search for relationships since he thought he would feel better by doing so… right? Well yes and no.
Heartbreaks happened often, it left him even more broken than before, though, after a while, one relationship would change his life. He found the one that would finally understand him and along the years that made him somewhat of a more controllable person when it comes to his feelings. Another factor that helped a lot in controlling his feelings was music. Whenever he is going through a bad time, you can always see Frank listening to more aggressive songs (metalcore, rap) or even depressive, according to his mood. It helps him overcome his issues and to calm down (along with his cigarettes).

Intelligence wise though, he never was the best. This means that in school he struggled a lot. It wasn’t easy to have good grades or to even get along with most people sometimes, and because of it, he was called a lot for detentions. When he came to Karakura he changed that, somewhat.. Since he had the motivation to finish cool as soon as possible to move on with his life.
Even though he is not intelligent, he is very smart. He has the capabilities to find good strategies and above all teamwork with the right people.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (300+ words minimum)
In Bordeaux, France François Clerc Larousse was born to Marie Laroussee and Gabriel Clerc, two outcasts living in a vibrant city with no plans for life, no path, and no money. They just wanted to free-roam as a young couple that had no limits and all the risks of finding themselves in various dangerous and spontaneous situations, mainly influenced by things around them such as friends or media.
The spontaneous actions and influences for danger lasted a whole two years having a blast, that is until they had a male child at the age of twenty years old. They didn’t want nor care for the kid, he was just a mistake thrown out–a living accident. Neither of them wanted him, but they had no money to do anything about it and had been forced to raise him.

François was only named a few months after being born as they hadn’t cared to give him a name, as he was treated as a ‘creature’ of sorts, unlike a human being. François was treated like utter trash, being thrown around and neglected only given the basic needs to ensure they kept a relatively decent reputation. It became apparent that they did not want to raise a child but what choice did they have? Fast forward a few months, then a few years, to the divorce…
As mentioned prior, Frank was always mistreated by his parents from a relatively early age and well throughout his entire life whether it be mental, or physical. This abuse was shared from both sides, mostly coming from his dear father and this abuse only worsened when they came across something when Frank was the age of ten… His father began to notice that their unloved child didn’t resemble him, perhaps this.. Wasn’t his son?

Turns out this was true. François was in fact not Gabriel’s child, in the slightest. Marie in reality had an affair with the outcome of Frank, only making Gabriel’s hatred against Frank grow more by the second even though it wasn’t his fault at all. Frank, despite having this factor relieved, continued to carry on the legacy of his father's name. Through the last years of François living in France, he only grew more hated thus leaving more abuse, and more scares.
At this time had grown mature and could stick up for himself unlike all of the prior years, however, he didn’t have that security or love in a healthy home, and had never been capable of feeling these common emotions that should be taught like respect or morals–thus leading to an emotionally unstable and borderline sociopathic person he is today in Karakura.

So, who is François; at least in more current times? Well, you’ve got to note all of the prior experiences that happened in his childhood, all of the traumatic events. These variables have caused him to be who he is today, sparking something rather disgusting in him—forcing him to develop his own abusive and controlling characteristics, as a form of defense or coping with his emotional trauma. Living in essentially a perpetual existential crisis to the point where even Frank himself doesn't understand why he does the things he does, or why he does it.
All this makes him into what he is today, a very sociopathic, temperamental person who hates (almost) everyone in the world in others' eyes; for no reason. A soul who hates the world and does whatever he can to make the world a living hell for those around him, more specifically those who stand in his way. He does his best to make everyone around him feel his pain.

He copes with all of this in his own way; cigarettes and alcohol, using them several times a day along with everything mentioned above. Nowadays though both of them remain in regular use, alcohol not being as much of frequent use as before he moved to Karakura. When he first moved to Karakura at around 18 years old he joined a couple of gangs/organizations which was also a way to cope with his anger towards the world.
Some would say that moving out of France helped his anger slightly and learn how to control his stronger emotions since now he lives in a new town on his own, with people who don't care about his background or who he used to be. Present-day, he has even found someone who truly cares for him and understands him so that he can share his positive emotions, not having the urge for those negative ones. Barely anyone knows this information as Frank doesn't like to stand out in a crowd or to share things with many people, especially now that he doesn't have any friends besides his soon-to-be wife.

Life while in Karakura

Frank moved to Karakura in one of the worst moments of his life… being forced to move out by his family. However, ever since little, when watching TV and other shows online, he caught the interest of moving to Japan and started learning the language on his own.
After saving some money, he finally moved there at 18 years of age. He finished his last year of High-School there and then took a year off of school. If it wasn’t for this last year, then he wouldn’t have met Sairen, his now fiancé. Initially, their relationship was kind of a joke as they flirted with each other just to have fun, but eventually, they grew up to understand their relationship was way more than just that. They understand each other very well and work both towards their objectives together, even being in gangs together and doing a whole lot of other criminal work together, basically a smaller and more modern version of Bonnie and Clyde.
While doing so he met a lot of people from the gangs he was in, even got jailed once for owning illegal weaponry.
After talking to his girlfriend about it… Sairen Ikebana convinced the male to finally take college, even if it was a course that he didn’t really like… just to get a better future.
And so, François finally joined college at the age of 20 years old, doing a Bachelors in Music, since that’s something he lived with his entire life, one of the things that has helped him a lot throughout his tough years of living.

Pre and Post-BMD acceptance

After living in Karakura for a couple years, Frank finally had enough of all the gangs he had been a part off, growing sick out of the stupid behavior caused by most of them. They had grown corrupt and with dumb objectives, while he only cared to eliminate those with the least good intentions in the city. This left him with his objective to get a job related to his still pretty active criminal activity in the city.
After being invited to join the Black Market business as a Black Market Dealer he immediately accepted. After all, his chaotic energy had gotten him so far to the point where he was obsessed with handling weapons, and wanted to get in business while offering weapons and other illegal weapons for the citizens and criminals of the city of Karakura.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
There are a few possibilities that could occur while being a BMD, and I'll be listing three. There are tons of things that could happen whilst in the faction, either being good or relatively bad.

Someone sells BMD products - In the very likely and possible situation that someone takes a mask, weapon, etc. and decides to counter-sell it I would have to do something about it. If I got a report saying someone is selling a weapon mask etc. with proper permissions I would allow a verified or trusted gang to deal with them if they please, if not, taking things into my own hands and dealing with them personally. Its not the best thing to take up someone's products and resell them, so why shouldn't this apply to the BMD? Now let's say it's another BMD's weapon stash, I would inform them ICly and let that BMD handle it unless they request me to do it. Though it is always best to work as a team and having more people help out with the situation would be better for the Black Market.
Cops find out about being a BMD - To prevent this my character will pay special care to understand how the contact that is calling him, initially he will try to understand what the person actually wants and if the way they ask for it is unusual, if it is, he might back away from the deal, or if in doubt, hide somewhere close to the meeting point before taking action, so he can understand who the person in question is. I am also planning to resolve this by using places with less cameras than usual, using outfits that aren’t as conspicuous and of course, using masks and only carrying illegal items when selling them.
Gang interaction - When interacting with a gang, my character will be very impartial to them since he doesn’t really care for whatever they’re in for, Frank only helps those who are friends or otherwise, from his workplace, in this case, the Black Market. Unless it’s related to that, he won’t care about them.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

I think my character in the eyes of some people may not be the best for the role. However, I disagree. I can guarantee that my character will bring a lot of good roleplay to the faction, mainly to the fact of him standing out at least as the way his personality works but also looks wise I guess you could say, though that doesn’t really matter.
I always had imagined him doing something of this sort, since he doesn’t really go for gangs anymore, and this would help me develop him even more, which is something I love to do especially with this character. I love roleplaying with him because, he is different to every other character I have roleplayed with on SchoolRP and even if it’s a hard character to roleplay sometimes mainly due to hard emotions being struck while doing so, it’s something different to the usual GangRP / CriminalRP characters and I’m very proud to say accordingly.

Note: Initially I wasn’t thinking of applying due to thinking I couldn’t do that good of an application (also thought that maybe not being in any of the BIGGER GANGS would make a big difference). However, I changed my mind and decided to work towards that objective one last time, and I think it turned out pretty good. I know in some ways I may not seem as good as the other applicants are, but I think that if I’m given a chance then I will work towards that role a whole lot more. Besides that, I also know that my reputation may not be the best, and I wish that in the past I had made better decisions but nowadays I can guarantee that I am a different person from before and that I will not make the same mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

1654927971909.png

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; unfortunately, we (as a collective decision) have chosen to deny your application.

- Your suggestion is greatly unique; however, it would overcomplicate combat on the server to a level that we do not need it at. I'll forward the idea to other staff members to see their opinion on it & see if there's a way we can build on you & OmissionVibes' ideas & try to have you involved for part of the planning process, as well. The current roster of black market dealers, though, has concurred that we do not see you heavily involved in the crime aspect on the server (to an extent where you stand out) and would like to see something more unique about your character as compared to other criminal characters/applicants. If you choose to re-apply, take the aforementioned into account and we will appreciate your continued effort! Take care.​

Users who are viewing this thread