Accepted Nakama Sango Receptionist Application - Frosty_3yy

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Frosty_3yy (This being one of my alt accounts, the other ones are Frosty_y and Frosty_2y)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Frosty_y#4472

How old are you? (Optional):

18 years old.

What is your time zone?:

GMT

Describe your activity on the server:

I normally try to come on everyday, even if it means just staying on for a little bit. But most of the days I do play around 3-4 hours at least (normally being more then 4 hours - 6 to 8 hours a day), unless I have university work to do or have other real life priorities. If I do so, I won't be present for a day or two.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I've never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The receptionist role is rather important to SchoolRP in an IC sense. Without receptionists, students would struggle to navigate through the school and wouldn't have an immediate guide to get started. Receptionists serve as a navigation source, a compass of sorts, and need a dedicated, sociable, and calm person to fill the role. If you were to hire a hotheaded person for this job, they would most likely get annoyed with consistent questions or students whom need guidance. Receptionists provide basic needs, as well, to get started with your IC school day. If you don't have a school schedule, you can go to the front desk and request for one. If you need a pencil, pen, or a book, receptionists are always prepared.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have roleplayed for several years. I started roleplaying on a different Minecraft server called Creative Fun (a creative server that didn't really have specific intentions for roleplay, but had some players doing it), but ended up leaving after around 4 or 5 years. After that I decided to join SchoolRP, since I missed roleplaying (early August 2020). But overall I would say I learned more from roleplaying on SchoolRP for 7 months then I did on my years of roleplaying on the other server. As I got a good learning base I never got any bad situations happening, not any bans or warnings.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32403/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ezzelins-italian-application.35007/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ezzelins-german-application.36003/ [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application-nakama-sango-frosty_yyy.36888/ [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On the account I'm applying for I have the Grade-12 role (though on my other accounts I have College Bachelors degree - Frosty_y; and Grade-12 - Frosty_2y).

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would start by trying to calm the student down, politely asking him to stop because it's disrespectful to do so. If that doesn't work she will proceed to give him or her a second warning, this meaning that by the third time they do this, they will get a warning along with getting called to detention after classes for disrespecting school staff. If it somehow the situation gets worse then what already is, after 2-3 warnings, she will call school staff with a better position then her, help them with this situation and call the student for detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Nakama would stand in between both of the students, attempting to break up the fight in a peaceful way. She would talk to students calmly, asking them to stop fighting, or they will be both called for detention. If the fight continues and gets worse, she will percieve to call another staff member to help with the situation. After the situation is handled, she would firstly send both students to the Nurse's office, checking for possible injuries before calling them for detention, because they broke school rules.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Firstly, she would go up to them, worried about the situation since she doesn't want anything bad happening with her colleagues, and would try to understand what was going on with them, trying to help them in a way so that they don't put their job in risk again and don't give a bad example for both students and other employees. If that doesn't work she would remind them that what they are doing is very dangerous for their own job, while keeping a more serious posture and way of speaking this time. And for the last time, she would perceive to call close head staff members to help her with the situation, and inform SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Nakama normally enters this room feeling maybe a bit tired from the work, but always in a good mood. She will quickly try to make her way close to the coffee machine as she would chat with her colleagues about how their days are going, or how the work is going. She will make her coffee for herself and for other colleagues that might also want one, trying to make them happy with her presence, while keeping a calm posture. If someone is having a bad day, Naka will always be the first one to reach out, as she loves to help people, especially those close to her. She will offer them something to eat or to drink to try and make them feel better. And finally, after that she would try to relax a bit, if possible, before leaving the room in order to go back to work in a good mood again.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me would get up from her chair calmly, as she approached the coffee machine, putting a plastic cup underneath it. She would then put a new coffee capsule on it before pressing the button and waiting for it to finish making her coffee.

/me would get up from her chair, sliding it backwards a bit so she could get out easily. As a smile shined upon her face, she would go pick up a schedule for the male, handing it over to him once she returned back to her seat.

/me would fastly jump out of her seat, pushing the chair backwards as she went through the back door of the reception, a worried look on her face as she went to pick up the student that was hurt along with her colleague, bringing him with them to the Nurse's office.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Nakama Eitoku
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss Eitoku
Preferred Name:

Nakama

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female
Religious Denomination:

N/A
Marital Status:

Single

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Education
Minors:

Biology, Sociology

Nationality:

Japanese
Current Location:

Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:

Japanese, Japanese Sign-Language (will apply later)
Other Languages:

N/A

Backstory
Nakama was born in Tokyo, Japan. Her parents were very supportive but they always had the problem of supporting the needs of her family. Growing up with several brothers and sisters wasn't easy, especially when she was the younger one of the entire family. Life on her younger years was difficult, since her parents went through several jobs to sustain the family and later after she joined high school, her parents got divorced. But even after that her parents would be very supportive of her and would help her out with everything she needed.

Nakama wasn't always a good student, even though she always gave her best at school, she always had bad friends throughout the entire school days, that didn’t help with her studies. But, even though, she managed to cope with it pretty easily, taking grades good enough for what she wanted to take at university which was Education as she had a big dream of educating / helping people out wherever and on whichever possible.

Even though they abused of her trust many times, and were a bad influence to her, she was still, like today, the sweetest and kindest girl you ever met. She managed to overcome all the problems she had even if that meant several nights with alcohol and cigarettes, she would manage to get through it all. Her life would soon change as she changed cities to study. As she moved to Karakura to join the college there, she met a lot of friendly people, and that’s where she decided to stay since she was creating way better memories there then on Tokyo…just like a fresh start.

After doing several jobs she didn't like she thought it would be good to apply for a job, and as the role of Receptionist appeared on the school she graduated in (one of the jobs she always wanted), she thought it would be great as she’d be living on the same city she was living on for several years, and would be doing a job she really enjoyed as she could be really social and helpful to every people around her.

Currently, she is still working on the same place she initially applied to after graduation and is extremely happy with her choice. Nakama is now able to afford everything she needs, instead of what happened in her earlier life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is that I’ll be able to maybe make someone’s day better, not only by helping them, but maybe just a smile is able to help. I remember when I used to come to college, I used to see the receptionists face every morning, always so positive and friendly, and that memory stayed with me for the rest of my school days. Even after school I’d stay to talk to some of them who would even help me with some of my problems, and so I want to give the same experience to those younger then me. Because of their important job (school staff in general), they always stood out to me, and so it's something I really aspire to do.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because of the passion I have for helping and teaching people. It’s one of the things I enjoy the most, and I feel like I would be able to understand and relate to all the students better due to myself having many experiences and having been in the same situation as them, even studied at the same school. So I think I over others, would be able to assist students more.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
OOC Note: Last edit was the text format.
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! After discussion, you have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread