mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

French Language Application - ninycold

ninycold

Level 1
IGN : ninycold

Languages your character already knows : Korean

Language you're applying for : French

How does your character know this language? : Niny has been adopted by two families, the Kurashis and the Senovas. As she spent time with the Kurashis, she realised most of them spoke both Korean and French. Her father realised she couldn't speak French and immediately proposed to teach her. Niny was happy that she could try and learn and though there was some failures, Niny was persistent that she could learn it. She's been recommended online classes and multiple books to help but she was stuck at some point, she had both her dad and his best friend give her extra lessons to get over it but after a few months, she's gotten over it and after about a year she's learned to speak French fluently.

markoos

Level 28
Thank you for your application! After talking over it with the team, we have decided to deny it.

- Improper format. Bold the questions.
- Lack of detail. Try to write about what hardships they faced while learning the language. Sid they have a problem with sounding the words out? And how long did it take?

Lazeas

Level 47
Thank you for your application! After talking over it with the team, we have decided to deny it.

- Improper format. Bold the questions.
- Lack of detail. Try to write about what hardships they faced while learning the language. Sid they have a problem with sounding the words out? And how long did it take?
LOL

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
Thank you for taking your time to apply, after talking with tha homies I have decided to tell you this is the wrong part of the forums to be posting this for more information take it up with my manager diez nutes thank you for reading!

ps. go to character applications-authorization applications for this <3

this is just a joke dw much luv have a gud one <3

DivingBlues

Level 64
Shrine Lead
Builder
A simple mistake! So you know next time head to the Character Authorised applications to post your language application.

5SHU

Level 105
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Thank you for taking your time to apply, after killing all my friends and leaving the server. I have chosen to tell you, no. JUST NO.

TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+
IGN : ninycold

Languages your character already knows : Korean

Language you're applying for : French

How does your character know this language? : Niny has been adopted by two families, the Kurashis and the Senovas. As she spent time with the Kurashis, she realised most of them spoke both Korean and French. Her father realised she couldn't speak French and immediately proposed to teach her. Niny was happy that she could try and learn and though there was some failures, Niny was persistent that she could learn it. She's been recommended online classes and multiple books to help but she was stuck at some point, she had both her dad and his best friend give her extra lessons to get over it but after a few months, she's gotten over it and after about a year she's learned to speak French fluently.
[DENIED]
I've decided to deny your application due to the lack of detail, Please use proper formatting next time aswell!
Feel free to try again at any time!​

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
[DENIED]

Thank you for your application! Unfortunately, we have decided to deny it for the following reasons:

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy. . .

Users who are viewing this thread