Level 3
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

FrigMe

What is your discord username?

frigme

Describe your activity on the server:

I will usually play for 5-6 hours most week's and tend to also have alot of free time.
I've been playing the server for around 4-5 years now and had previously taken a break for college, before that I was previously a Psychiatrist.

What is your timezone?:

GMT+1

List your current and past applications:

PSYCHIATRIST
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frigmes-psychiatrist-application.44076/ [Accepted]
JSL
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app.34554/ [Accepted]
RUSSIAN LANG x2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app.32984/ [Accepted]
SCHOOL NURSE
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tenderfeelings-nurse-application.32597/ [Accepted]

OLD FORUMS ACC
@_WolfieJosh_

NEWS REPORTER https://schoolrp.net/threads/tenderfeelings-news-reporter-app.27746/ [Accepted]
TEACHING ASSISTANT
https://schoolrp.net/threads/simpingrp-teaching-assistant-application.26667/ [Denied]
SERVICE DOG
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tenderfeelings-service-dog-app-2.25787/ [Accepted]
SPANISH LANG x2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_wolfiejosh_-spanish-application.24830/ [Accepted]

List your current roles on the server:

Currently:
[Grade-12] - FrigMe
[Cat] - FrigMe2

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

My experience when it comes to Roleplay varies quite a lot, I've played various roleplay servers on multiple different games
as well as the fact I've been playing these roleplay servers for around 4-5 years, SRP in itself being around 4-5 years.
Specifically throughout my years on SRP I've had various jobs and roles (As seen through my previous applications) these alone have taught me many skills/assets regarding many different types of situations.
I've also had many roleplay experiences when it comes to HS and College along with their teams having been the captain of both HS and College Baseball and being on the College Swim team and HS dodgeball when it was out.

What is your motivation for applying?

Personally my motivations for applying consist of many factors, firstly I due to my originally having to leave the hospital team because of College I truly feel like I missed out on what it was truly like to spend my time working and experiencing the job and now that I am more reliable with my time it would really be great to give it my best shot again.
I've had my fair share when it comes to psychiatric studies thus only fuelling my desire to roleplay as this job.
Naturally I like most people who are interest find it would be great source of fun and entertainment but on top of that I've always been very much intrigued by the fact that the hospital really is one of the main features when it comes to Karakura and its roleplaying experiences.

Which role are you applying for?

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

Surgeon

Surgeons are people who diagnose people with diseases through their body, they handle major and severe injuries that no one else has had the skilled knowledge and training on. They perform operations on their patient, these operations are more and more severe, they also can prescribe medicines that are not emotion related to a patient. This role also has access to use the pharmacy on top of everything else. This role is really important, and takes a lot of work to commit to.

Doctor
Doctors note down patients' symptoms and find a diagnosis for it. This does not include emotional diagnosis. They are also allowed to give out a prescription to a patient, and they also have access to the pharmacy. They have similar features to a surgeon, but doctors do not perform operations unless no other surgeon is able to attend to one themselves. Doctors are more focused on less severe injuries, compared to a surgeon. Though, they still are an important role to the department.

Physiatrist
A physiatrist is someone who works with emotional diagnosis. They assist and help patients, listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. They are rather different from the other departments, because they work on mental health issues for patients. They are able to give out prescriptions for mental health medications, and they are permitted to use the pharmacy to give out mental health medications only. They are extremely important to the hospital itself, because they are the ones with the most experience handling people with mental health issues/disorders.

A psychiatrist is responsible for the mental side of health, specifically in charge of diagnosing, studying, and treating various mental disorders. Psychiatrists are able to diagnose and assign prescriptions to individuals in order to allow the individual to be able to live with their mental disorder and have it treated in a safe and professional way.
It is highly important for a psychiatrist to be able to create a safe environment for a patient and treat them with care and to the greatest extent possible.

While mental health is an often ignored and neglected part of an individual’s health, Psychiatrists provide an important factor in ensuring people receive diagnosis, treatment, and general help in order to allow for a greater mental wellbeing for the citizens of Karakura. Additionally Psychiatrists diagnose people through brain imaging, spoken diagnosis, and through blood testing.
A psychiatrist requires patience and critical thinking abilities in order to make sure patients receive the proper diagnosis for their illness so they can get the best possible treatment in order to allow them to operate in society as a happy and well person.

Additionally I'm also well aware of the medical emergency colour codes and their meaning.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I am very much aware and if it were to (though I will do my upmost best to be there) I will have to accept shut punished without failure and do better next time.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Lav Valeria

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female | She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:

Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:

Spanish

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Not affiliated with any.

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Spanish/Russian

Character Backstory:

Lav Valeria would have been born in Granada, Spain to her mother and father. Lav would have had a sister named Michela, who went by Anisa, the two were separated young as their parents divorced, Lav remaining in Granada while Anisa had migrated to the U.S.

Lav had begun her attendance at the University of Granada at the age of seventeen after graduating from high school early near the top of her class. She had studied Psychology until turning 18 where she had to move from home due to more family circumstances therefore she was unable to complete any degree's at school.

For the next few years she decided to study herself in the arts of Psychology and especially child and adolescent Psychology as she wanted nothing more than to be someone who could help children and all people alike to help understand their situations and selves.

Lav would have remained in Granada for first twenty-one years of her life, adopting Spanish as her native language while studying Japanese and Russian on the side with the end goal of attending work in Japan. Lav had also worked alongside a local psychiatrist as an intern to generate work experience. Her internship had lasted three years and was ended once she migrated to Karakura to complete her education. Upon arriving in Karakura she had struggled socially due to her poor Japanese language skills and mental issues. However a year after her initial arrival Lav had managed to adopt fluency in Japanese and was capable of building up friendships with others.

For the next few years she had spent her time studying the area, getting to know the local's and customs all in preparation to apply for this position, she truly wanted to be in tune and have the best chances at understanding and helping everyone, especially the people of her new home.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Child and adolescent psychiatry. She specifically wanted to work towards this category when it came to psychiatry because of the issue's and trauma she experienced during the divorce of her parents and separation from her sister, along with her natural instinct to want to protect and help those who are confused and scared with understanding their lives and themselves.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

After studying Psychology for many years and she had then worked alongside a local Psychiatric Hospital as an intern to generate work experience, Her internship had lasted three years and it was at that point she moved to Karakura and started her language studies and studied its people and customs.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Yes, her three years working as an intern.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

She had not.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Lav is a 26 year old women standing at a small height of 5'5, She has shoulder length long dark purple hair which would be often wore in a ponytail. She would have a very elegant, simply coloured grey eyes which blended in with the rest of her ordinarily charming looks. Though, she speaks slowly, her Spanish accent only accentuating the elegancy in her voice, it was like that of a spacious room, its emptiness being blurred by the glimmer of a comforting light enveloping the room.

How does your character act on and off duty?

ON THE JOB
Although she acts mature on the job, this is only when situations call for it. She doesn’t want to act like someone else, and make her co-workers believe she's a different person than she is. She struggles from her own self-image issues, and people liking a fake her more than her would help with that. This means she would try to appear the same off-duty as she is on-duty. She would come off as a little chaotic at first but had a bright energy to her. She despises when people act two-faced so she would never want to appear that way in the slightest. Even so, when times come, she will act more seriously. Despite how she may seem, she still will get her job done and not step out of her place. She would never want to make anyone uncomfortable on the job, including patients and her co-workers. She could be serious if times come to it, and that's what she will do.

OFF THE JOB
Off the job she acts almost the same as she does on the job. She isn’t strict at all with her sibling though, she's very chaotic but at the same time she's not. Her attitude is very chaotic still, she will start talking about something and then go on for a while after about it. She would be spending time with friends and her family. She loved her family and valued them more than anything despite the many unsatisfactory accations involving them. She was always kind, if someone asked her for money she would give as much as she could. If someone needed help, she would help them and try her best to do so. She had an attitude that everyone can be helped, no one should be treated like they weren't worth the same as others.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Lav will always try to do her best weather she is working alone or with other though when she is working with others she will always make sure the work is being done both equally and efficiently, therefore naturally with the work being divided there will always be a small room for better functionality while working with another but this is not to distract from how reliable and efficient she can be while working alone.

What plans does your character have for the future?

All of Lav's employees are her personal friends, and she treats them all like members of her own family. She is dedicated to providing them with the best help possible, and she is always on hand to reassure or help them. She wants to be viewed as a wonderful, caring psychiatrist by her coworkers. They would be her constant source of motivation. Her goals for EMS are to become a qualified psychiatrist and to help others. She would always be friendly and sympathetic to her patients, and she wants to lead them on the right road.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread