Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I was feeling silly and did a character skin timeline! A way to see how my character has evolved. I'd love to see everyone else's!

Of course, might not be like mine since I get too emotionally attached to some characters :D

Character timeline (1).png

This is Kaz's! He is the only character that I've actually played from the beginning of his school life to the end and into adulthood! It's really fun, and I recommend it. I find his evolution satisfying. (Except the middle part, blond was not for him)

His current skin is my absolute fav, he evolved so nicely

Character timeline (2).png

Sturm's is a bit more jumpy since characters tended to die off quickly during the KPD. And for a while, I didn't play her with other roles I had! But since having her as Government, she's been one of my main and most known characters :D and I love her deeply.
Also, the hair transformation just is very visible, going from quite long to the undercut :D

Her skin as captain was just peak. It looked amazing. Also, her current skins just >>>

I'd love to see y'alls version of this :3

Last edited:

aoblossom

Level 16
I also like how you can see the development of skin design on this server! From a more simple design (similar to namemc skins), the more harsher shading style, and lastly the more recent shading style.

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
I HAD NO IDEA KAZUO THE LOSER WAS A BMD :sob: he old omg. i didnt think u had him for that long bc thats insane to me but maybe ill reach that many years one day lol

so this is my child Hae-Ryung Shin (i love her) and for the first 2 skins she was a grade-12 but the other 2 were college b (she's 19!! i may age her up again though when i get unbanned :3)

i started playing her on june 1st 2023!! we about to hit one year gangalangs!!

1714858145352.png

also here's an extra thing i did !! the first img was the outfit she wore when she first. came to karakura and then the second image is how much she's developed as a character. im so proud of her and i hope when i come back ill continue to play this little goober, i am thinking about her eventually becoming part of a faction or smth some day !!

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
kaz and an old character of mine would play bowling together i still remember it

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Can't even find the first skin.. All I have is the split dye's hair colour... I also can't find the third skin, which was the second one remade with white hair.

1714868551515.png
fion ever jay!! my bff

Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+

RandomlyAccepted

Level 33
Helper
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
This one is Mi! My most iconic character, I don't have much for her as she is still only grade 11 but I wonder what the future will be like..
1714903556176.png

This is my oldest character, Eva Adamec. She went through tons of changes, character development and lore changes.. A lot.. And yes, this is EVERY reshade from her including hair difference colors... I wish I could remember what year this was all from but this is about 2020-2023 (I don't really play her anymore).
1714904158521.png
This is my favorite to look at, you can see how much of the srp shading changed (beside for 16-18)

AND YES... I like purple hair coloring...

Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
This one is Mi! My most iconic character, I don't have much for her as she is still only grade 11 but I wonder what the future will be like..
View attachment 63232

This is my oldest character, Eva Adamec. She went through tons of changes, character development and lore changes.. A lot.. And yes, this is EVERY reshade from her including hair difference colors... I wish I could remember what year this was all from but this is about 2020-2023 (I don't really play her anymore).
View attachment 63233
This is my favorite to look at, you can see how much of the srp shading changed (beside for 16-18)

AND YES... I like purple hair coloring...

Mi's grown up so much :')

It's silly seeing shading styles and then matching it up to my own characters. Also interesting to see how by each skin the purple poofs

Users who are viewing this thread