mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GangRP | Newcomers

suneater

Level 90
students can easily gangrp just by hand combat not wield katanas like some next level reincarnation of a warfreak samurai
True, but here in Karakura students do. It would make a lot more sense to not allow proper combat (like w/ weapons & stuff) between highschoolers, though I really doubt they're going to implement something stopping them.

suneater

Level 90
Sir, firstly, please differentiate between GangRP, CombatRP & IllegalRP. Thank you very much, Sir. :pray: :bless_you:
A bit more of specifics were talked about in the thread (killing newer players), though the term GangRP is just used when generally speaking about anything fighting/gang/ just illegal stuff based. Don't really need to differentiate between them for a title, or just how you state it simply when the thread goes into more specifically what they mean.

oph

Level 165
I agree with this, but I believe it should only be grade sevens who can’t be killed

Many people change their ages lower and that could be seen as avoiding

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Whilst we acknowledge the benefits this would bring for newer players it would create a lot more issues, some of them being explained here already relating to the "Wrong Place Wrong Time" rule & more.​

Users who are viewing this thread